Some questions on strategy - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The 'no government' movement.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By BATIK
i) What is the dominant view among anarchists on how to dismantle the capitalist state?

ii) What is the tactic to prevent the return of the state?

iii) What is the tactic to protect the newly anarchist territory from foreign countries attempting to re-establish capitalism?

iv) How will an anarchist economic model, which would surely be highly localized, divvy up the wealth generated by the means of production and automation? Would the means of production located in a specific, regional community be seized by that region and the wealth accrued simply redistributed among the members of that community, or would communal ownership of the means of production benefit all members of the former country? (considering that wealth and resources are distributed unequally)

and,

v) How can the present standard of living enjoyed in the West be sustained without large, interconnected labor and capital markets and a complex division of labor magnified through global competition for consumers' dollars?
the present high standard of living is suspect.

currently most people do meaningless jobs, this wastes their time and really produces anything useful. people consume stuff because they have been told to by advertising really excess consumption almost defines western society. i think western society has a low standard of living. i resent deeply that the economic system wastes so much of everyone's time on useless work that actually does not contribute to anyone actually having a better life.

one possible future is where people do much less work, the work actually produces meaningful results, and personal satisfaction, and one is not surrounded by piles of crap that really does not enhance ones life.

stuff is highly overrated in today's western society. I value my time immensely . western capitalist society does not.
above propositions are peaceful ways to eventual shift, but actually people are prone to think in terms of revolutions as inherited humanistic logic, yet because now capitalism is too big too fail, neither revolutions nor peaceful shift is possible, except eventual momentum when due to economic or natural collapse as cut-off communities many could grab such chance and selforganize themselves as they need, but in such circumstances it would be world in turmoil - if not by global wars then for resources first of all water and arable land, when want it or not strong tribalism will surface, even more savage than in middle ages, thus any civilized decmocratic choice will be impossible, dystopian anarchy yes it would be norm but any constructivist anarchism is and it would be fable, now ask yourself was this ideology just scientific lust for utopian dreams, in my opinion yes, dreamed since the enlightenment era in too many different versions, but not even one truly real even less lasting one as such, its all just a philosophical myth in this world that rests on free will causality!
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

As predicted, the hasbara troll couldn't quote me […]

...Gaza could become a tourist attraction if the […]

The importance of out-breeding

DOG BREEDING https://external-content.[…]

Who needs a wall? We have all those land mines ju[…]