Democracy of information = Anarchism? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The 'no government' movement.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I have been thinking a lot about some aspects of the truth: does truth exist when there are two of it?(like when two papers make an article on the same topic and their views are completely divergent).
The answer I came up with is no, the truth doesn`t exist when it is, as I started to say in my own head, multiplied. Furthermore, I started thinking that regimes are maintained by truth, being it real or manipulated, because a regime needs an inequality in intel and that is one of the biggest issues with democracy, it isn`t completely democratic, because of the information difference between people.
So to me the answer to this problem is to slowly multiply the truth, thus destroying it, and, taken into account that I concluded that regimes are maintained by the truth, creating Anarchism and, if they are really equal, a democracy of information.

I`m sorry if this is not really the place to post this, anyways waiting for your comments!
It is about a subjective truth, like the one manipulated by the Ministry of Truth in `1984` by George Orwell. My point here is that is everyone has his own truth it doesn`t actually exist, because it needs to be unilateral by definition, even if it`s a lie.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]