If we can't have anarchy, we can at least have "driverless" auto-governance - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The 'no government' movement.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Down with modern-style nationalist gormints! I'd rather a global government without career bureaucrats/politicians/police etc.

Decisions > taken by internet polling (referendum style), not elected representatives -- thus no politicians.
Police > each true adult* is a police officer of the community
* one who has passed the tests of Gnosis, the "rites of passage" -- for you don't want fools policing you
All other office bureaucrats > drawn from the vetted population on a rotating basis (3 months term for each, no scope of corruption).
Most importantly, an egalitarian money system, at the core of the new government, will level the playing field, smashing the trend of wealth accumulation in ever-smaller social pockets...

Most importantly, friends, I have found who is behind the governments of the world (that is, the fundamental opponents of anarchy).
I describe them in my latest film, this specific information, about who is behind the gormints, is revealed towards the end.
What about health care ? education ? infrastructure ? tax collecting ? etc.

How are those going to be organized ?
What about the justice system ? whos going to be the judge ? should we go back to witch hunt style ?

How are natural resources going to be extracted, distributed and used ? how are industries going to be regulated so that it doesn't kill us off. Not the planet, thats going to stay long after us, its habitable environment for humans that needs to be of worry. Whos going to do that ?

Whos going to collect all the data and register it so people know what is and what is not and thus can solve the problems and advance the benefits ?

How is Anarchy going to work all these things out ?

How will there be a global unity without a stable bureaucracy to manage it ?
anasawad wrote:What about health care ? education ? infrastructure ? tax collecting ? etc.

How are those going to be organized ?
What about the justice system ? whos going to be the judge ? should we go back to witch hunt style ?

How are natural resources going to be extracted, distributed and used ? how are industries going to be regulated so that it doesn't kill us off. Not the planet, thats going to stay long after us, its habitable environment for humans that needs to be of worry. Whos going to do that ?

Whos going to collect all the data and register it so people know what is and what is not and thus can solve the problems and advance the benefits ?

How is Anarchy going to work all these things out ?

How will there be a global unity without a stable bureaucracy to manage it ?

Apparently the answer to all those questions and more is that the robot mommies will do it. lol
In Belgium, Spain & Greece, the past 5 years there have been extended periods of time without a government. In Greece that I know of during that time the caretaker government was composed of Supreme Court Judges, I don't know the details about Spain & Belgium but these developments show that on some level having noone in the driver-seat is not only possible but perhaps desirable as well for both people and political parties, especially when hard decisions have to be made and no party wants to suffer the political cost. People are also somewhat happier because they trust the Judges more than the politicians and the Judges are in many ways a lot more capable administrators. It is also a breath of fresh air to not have to deal with partisan petty politics in our daily lives which in itself liberates these people to act more with their conscience than with party politics in mind. During the last Greek caretaker government I was personally hoping that it would last more than it did and was wishing that elections would not result to a winning coalition so that the Judges would remain in charge for longer. Alas it did not happen.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I think future vice-president Kushner has the fact[…]

As someone that pays very close attention to Amer[…]

I (still) have a dream

...Kids don't need to drive anywhere to play with[…]

Jared Kushner is inspired by the real estate pote[…]