Modern Anarchism - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The 'no government' movement.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Morgan Le Fey
Anyone else here with a similar vibe for anti-hierarchy, anti-imperialism, anti-religious (hierarchy), property violence is not violence, and finally, that life of any kind always takes priority over other considerations; please do speak up, and let's talk.

A long time ago a legendary Chinese Anarchist visited this forum. Awesome man.

I'm in the US, I buy some of the Maoist criticism of Western Leftists because I've been in street marches and protests and I've seen the drama behind the scenes. A whole lot of showboating and very little dedication beyond Hipster Anarchy.

I'm not strictly anything tho, like Islam, Anarchy is in its simplicity. I'm not sure if there are five pillars of Anarchy, but it's something like that.
Morgan Le Fey wrote:Anyone else here with a similar vibe for anti-hierarchy, anti-imperialism, anti-religious (hierarchy), property violence is not violence, and finally, that life of any kind always takes priority over other considerations; please do speak up, and let's talk.

A long time ago a legendary Chinese Anarchist visited this forum. Awesome man.

I'm not an anarchist, really, but I tend to agree with them on most of the opposition to imperialism and statism stuff. I haven't heard of this Chinese anarchist, but personally I'm very much influenced by Zhuangzi, though this in itself comes into my not necessarily being opposed to religion at all. I have a feeling you mean organised religion mainly though.

Morgan Le Fey wrote:I'm in the US, I buy some of the Maoist criticism of Western Leftists because I've been in street marches and protests and I've seen the drama behind the scenes. A whole lot of showboating and very little dedication beyond Hipster Anarchy.

Yeah, I kind of get where third worldist type people are coming from in a lot of ways. It seems to me that street protests and Trotskyist newspapers and stuff have very much been woven into the fabric of modern neoliberal capitalism. Various branches of 'leftism' tend to act as a sort of transitional 'finding yourself' journey for young people rather than an actual way of understanding the world.
He used to moderate this very forum! You wouldn't know him. I wouldn't either if I hadn't met him here.

It was a long time ago, I don't wanna seem like I'm cheating. Much has changed for me, but he deserves that shoutout from me, regardless.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The Greek American wife voted for the asshole w[…]

Let's set the philosophical questions to the side[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous&q[…]

The dominant race of the planet is still the Whit[…]