Lets talk real Anarchy - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The 'no government' movement.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I think you did not read this.

And you do not seem to know what “causal” means.

What are you betting? WIIFM?

You commented three minutes after I posted. Did you read it?
BlutoSays wrote:What are you betting? WIIFM?

You commented three minutes after I posted. Did you read it?

I read the relevant part.

I also noticed that your country has more problems with recidivism than developed countries do.

Also, please show me that you know what “recidivism” means.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I read the relevant part.

I also noticed that your country has more problems with recidivism than developed countries do.

Also, please show me that you know what “recidivism” means.

Don't ask me questions when you don't read things and accuse others of doing what in fact you do.
BlutoSays wrote:Don't ask me questions when you don't read things and accuse others of doing what in fact you do.

No, thanks, I will continue to ask you things..

Since you did not read your own evidence, I am not going to ask you to comment on it.

Now, since you do not know what recidivism and causal mean, I doubt you will be able to provide a good argument about what causes people to be criminals again after going to jail.

Instead, please explain why the USA has so much more violent crime than developed countries, despite the fact that your cops shoot more people than any developed country?
Pants-of-dog wrote:No, thanks, I will continue to ask you things..

Since you did not read your own evidence, I am not going to ask you to comment on it.

Now, since you do not know what recidivism and causal mean, I doubt you will be able to provide a good argument about what causes people to be criminals again after going to jail.

Instead, please explain why the USA has so much more violent crime than developed countries, despite the fact that your cops shoot more people than any developed country?

@BlutoSays

Every time you post a meme instead of engaging with your opponent, it is a clear indication that you have no good response.

Please continue to post memes. We appreciate your indication of surrender.
Pants-of-dog wrote:@BlutoSays

Every time you post a meme instead of engaging with your opponent, it is a clear indication that you have no good response.

I have great respones. We all know your tactics by now. Ask endlessly for definitions and wordsmith. You would do well to buy yourself a dictionary instead of asking others.

We continue to appreciate your consistent faggotry in the forums.

Thanks
@BlutoSays

That post was entirely about me and had nothing to do with the argument.

While I appreciate your interest in me, and I am quite worthy of discussion, it does show that you are unable to deal with the topic.

Again:

Cops in USA kill more people than any developed country. I think your cops are as bloodthirsty as Rwandan or Pakistani cops.

And you have way more crime than developed countries.

Sure makes it look like all those cops you have are pretty useless.
Pants-of-dog wrote:
@BlutoSays

It's also *self-dehumanizing*, BS, since you're dedicating your self and your time to... *what*, being an anonymous presence, promoting an anonymous 'message' -- ? You *yourself* would call that 'spam', with all that meme shit.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Note that I already mentioned that this is the only way cops stop crime: by simply being present when someone is about to commit a petty crime in the open.

Cops do not stop the vast majority of crime.

How do you know this? Cops uphold the law. If you break the law, they will arrest or fine you if they can catch you. This provides disincentive to break the law. You have no idea how many crimes aren't committed because of this fear of getting caught. We all know many employers would mistreat their employees more, like they did in the 1800's or like they do in many poorer countries that have weak government institutions, without employment laws, health and safety laws etc.

Even this general trend is not true. For example, the entirety of laws concerning Indigenous people in Canada are specifically set up to disempower Indigenous communities and make it impossible for them to reclaim their land.

"The entirety"? That's absolute nonsense.
Unthinking Majority wrote:How do you know this?

Because if this were the case, we would see a direct link between number of cops and low rates of crime, all other things being equal. We do not.

Cops uphold the law. If you break the law, they will arrest or fine you if they can catch you. This provides disincentive to break the law. You have no idea how many crimes aren't committed because of this fear of getting caught.

You cannot simultaneously argue that it is impossible to know how effective cops are and also argue that you know that cops are effective.

Pick one.

We all know many employers would mistreat their employees more, like they did in the 1800's or like they do in many poorer countries that have weak government institutions, without employment laws, health and safety laws etc.

Yes, they would, because they have clear financial incentive to do so. Imagine if we lived in a world where these types of economic incentives did not make sense, like one where the workers ran the means of production.

"The entirety"? That's absolute nonsense.

Why is it nonsense?

Canada only exists as a viable economic entity if it has the land base and resources that it does. Why would it not design its laws specifically to protect that? Do you think Canadian lawmakers are stupid or self-destructive ly altruistic?

No, I am not talking to a person who gives decent[…]

Again, conspiracy theories about Jewish domina[…]

In 1900, Europe had THREE TIMES the population of […]

@Rancid it's hard to know, we'd need to see how […]