Australia: The big country that everyone forgot - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Australia.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please.
By Aussie
The British SAS are not the best in the world the Australian Special Force's are said to be the best because they are trained to do more than the the British SAS or Delta Force and they are trained to fight in more condition's e.g.DESERT than anyother Special Force's in the world keep in mind that it was the Australian Special Force's who got to bagdad faster than the British and US Special Force's and it was the Australian Special Force's who trained the US Delta Force not the British SAS,we've been training the US since World War 1 especially at Jungle Warfare.
By Yeddi
mmm jungle warfare.... Remember Singapore in WW2
By CasX
My Aussie Grandad was a WWII Commando in the jungles, fighting against the Japanese. Several of his mates were either killed or became prisoners in the infamous Jap POW camps. He thinks all Japanese should be deported and blocked entry in Australia. It's understandable, but sad.
By Aussie
What that was in WW2 I was talking about now but anyway remember how many Brits and US Special Force's died in WW2 more than the Aussie's cause the Australian's are better than any of them in the world we are trained to fight in more condition's and are just plain and simple THE BEST.
By CasX
God damn it, you are one overly-nationalist bastard.

But I do recall my Grandad saying many times how bad the US troops were. They used to do stupid things like use aftershave and toothpaste. The Japs could apparently smell it for miles, and it would give away their position. He hated the Yanks.

But personally I couldn't give less of a **** who has the best special forces in the world. It's just so...irrelevant. In fact, I really couldn't care less. Why am I still typing?
By Ocker
To Aussie, I am an Aussie, so please stop making me look stupid :eh:

Like CasX said, who cares?

Anyway, how can you seriously tell who is the best 'elite force' in the world unless you fought against each one in every battlefield imaginable?
They're still just men, and all men have different trains of thought, what train comes through the station at the right time is what it all comes down to.

Besides, they're still pawns of the military... :*(

And yeah, CasX, my grandfather is like that too...it is entirely understandable, but still sad...perharps...but my views on that matter are a different subject.
By Aussie
Yeah but we were rated the best so let's leave it at that on the SAS subject.Hey since You guy's are here could you guy's give me some policie's for my new Political Party I am building and maybe some stuff for my Party Constitution.
By Efrem Da King
:hmm:

Well how about...... :|

NO HOMEWORK

Okay now that thats out of my system :) , I say main focus's are free trade deals. Freeing oppressed countries. Prememtive strikes against rouge nations. Support of israel. Dismantaling the UN.

K more when I think of them.

Immigration is part of capitalism, @Puffer Fis[…]

Teacher questions appropriateness of pow-wow

One teacher saying something that others disagree […]

Background in English of Claudia Sheinbaum: @Pot[…]

The fact that you're a genocide denier is pretty […]