Howard gets tough! - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Australia.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please.
By Efrem Da King
Of coures I have but there are say only about 4 in my grade of about 200 people. Thats still doesn't explain the comment .

no matter how much you may wish it to be.
By CasX
I think he's refering to your insane militaristic and colonialist beliefs.
By Aussie
Hello,
No what I meant by there are not many Jew's is that every suburb I go to I see Churche's even mosque's but not many Temple's that is what the Jewish church is called isn't it please tell me if I am wrong.

Thank You,
Aussie.
By Efrem Da King
whispers to aussie: its shule or synagogue.

@Ocker yeah I like it too.
By Aussie
Hello,
Sorry didn't know what it was called.
Hey Casx what is wrong with Efrem's Militaristic and Colonisational mind that show's that he want's a greater Australia.

Thank You,
Aussie.
By Yeddi
Because his view of a 'better' Australia is an Australia of opression and warfare. I am sure that this conflicts with CasX's view, it definately does with mine. Give me peace, adn give me freedom, then we will have a better Australia
By Ocker
*sigh*

Australia is a fairly lucky country in way of politics, besides the fact that it turns more and more into a police state weekly.

Taking control of the Pacific through use of military and might, and developing nuclear missiles and other weapons of death does not make for a free-er country. It makes it a country that goes agaisnt everything we Aussies stand for.

NOT A BETTER AUSTRALIA, sorry.
By Proctor
:( Okay. If I ever see a thread like this again, it will be locked immediately. You have been warned.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

will putin´s closest buddy Gennady Timchenko be […]

The October 7th attack has not been deemed a genoc[…]

https://youtu.be/URGhMw1u7MM?si=YzcCHXcH9e-US9mv […]

Xi Jinping: "vladimir, bend down even lower, […]