Howard and Blair - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Australia.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please.
By TROI
Australian and New Zealand accents are tottaly indistinguishible
By Yeddi
Not if you're an Australian or New Zealander.

It's just like how English and French accents sound exactly the same when you're an aussie or Kiwi. Its because you're not used to it.
By TROI
lol now that was a poor example, the French and Brits sound EXTREMELY different. You could of at least said something like Yanks and Canadians ;) .

Matt
By Yeddi
No but you're british.. i neded to insult your accent :p french seemed the best to do that.
By TROI
Now you jolly well listen here chum, I will not be a blooming stereotype ;) , Lawks a Lordy :D
By Efrem Da King
Goddamn!!

I would be insulted if you said the sydney accent was like the melbourne accent!! BUT THE KIWI ACCENT!!!!! You can hardly understand what their freakin saying 3/4 of the time!!!!!
By Bricktop
i didnt know there was a differance between the Sydney and Melbourne accents, but if there was, i bet Melbourne's is the more upperclass and sophisticated. hehe :p
And seriously, we do not sound the same, even Americans know that..

Drummond :lol:
By Efrem Da King
I;m mainly talking about the carlton accent. I hate that accent. F*cken snobs. Its funny cause they suck.
By Political Interest
Efrem might I ask why you are so interested in an alliance with the US and why you dislike Aotearoans?. Also Australia and Aotearoa are the same people they originated from the same people, the British.
By Bricktop
Efrem Da King wrote:I;m mainly talking about the carlton accent. I hate that accent. F*cken snobs. Its funny cause they suck.

Carlton doesnt have an accent. I used to live there. Seriously, its not snobby at all, recently yes, snobs have moved in, but its mainly old italian people and young students from all around Oz. And i live in Brunswick, just a suburb away now. There is no friggen Carlton accent..

Drummond :eh:
By Efrem Da King
Well then theres a melb accent. All I know is that I hate it!

Oh and PI you mean kiwis by that don't you???

I hate em because...... well..... :?: .

I don't care why I just do!!
By Proctor
Enough. Back onto the subject please. So....
By Efrem Da King
What is the subject anyway???

Proctor's edit: Not entirely sure. Anything a little more substantial than who has the stupidest accent will suffice. Just for reference, I don't consider the relative hotness of South Pacific women to be more substantial.

oh I don't hate hate kiwis, I just hate them.
By unbalanced zealot
Efrem - what about those Maori/Islander girls (or 'gils' as they call themselves)
surely you don't hate them !

Pacific Islander gils ... :| ... :eek
By Efrem Da King
Let me put it this way....

I have yet to see a hot one. Not that I'm looking very hard.
By Bricktop
His going to have a very hard time..seeing as he prefers animated women over real women.. *looks at efrem's sig banner*..

:lol:

Drummond

The Crimean Tatar people's steadfast struggle agai[…]

NOVA SCOTIA (New Scotland, 18th Century) No fu[…]

If people have that impression then they're just […]

^ this is the continuation of the pre-1948 confli[…]