Rise Up Australia Party - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Australia.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please.
By Quantum
[youtube]QNOCWVjcRe0[/youtube]

[youtube]W5hXvPltcw4[/youtube]

I honestly doubt that they will go anywhere and won't win any seats in the upcoming federal election. It's pretty funny to see some Tamil guy saying the slogan "Keep Australia Australian". One Nation had more of an impact and at least Hanson was Australian instead of some Sri Lankan immigrant. The Christian fundamentalism is bound to be a turn off and stating that the Black Saturday bushfires were the result of decriminalising abortion will disgust people. Lord Monckton is bankrolling this party and I wouldn't be surprised if neocons are also involved in this party to exploit anti-Muslim sentiment and to discredit any actual nationalist movements arising due to association with this joke party.
By AVT
I think Katter's party has much more chance of having an electoral impact in rural Qld, Palmer's may also have a chance of taking a senate seat or too if he bank rolls it. These guy..... just preference flows for the Libs.
Quantum wrote:It's pretty funny to see some Tamil guy saying the slogan "Keep Australia Australian". One Nation had more of an impact and at least Hanson was Australian instead of some Sri Lankan immigrant.

I thought Hanson was born in the UK. Actually it is a good thing to hear Australians with non European backgrounds getting all nationalistic so I would approve of of the attitude of this Sri Lankan immigrant. Nationalism and racism aren't necessarily the same thing. Certainly ethno-nationalism is strong in Europe so I can understand why a European might get the two ideas confused.
By Bounce
He doesn't seem to care for much other than pushing a religious agenda.
AVT wrote:I think Katter's party has much more chance of having an electoral impact in rural Qld, Palmer's may also have a chance of taking a senate seat or too if he bank rolls it. These guy..... just preference flows for the Libs.

The Honorable Senator Doug Hawkins?
I Will alway support the liberal party but my second choose will be Rise Up Australia Party, why? because of their anti-Multiculturalism, anti-Muslim policys but i also have a problems with their statement that "the Black Saturday bushfires were the result of decriminalising abortion". No party's perfect :P

Quantum wrote:I honestly doubt that they will go anywhere and won't win any seats in the upcoming federal election.

I agree, i dont think they will go anywhere.
[youtube]G-KiGq5GTCI[/youtube]

Daniel Nalliah is a Christian evangelist pastor and his new party focuses on Christian family values and he is trying to make a political comeback by his American-inspired election campaign after his failed Senate bid in 2004. Nalliah was born in Sri Lanka and it's unclear how he could connect with white Christian voters in Australia but Michelle Malkin has proved that an Asian person can be culturally conservative and Lord Monckton, a notable climate sceptic from Britain, could give his election campaign an unexpected boost.

A new 'politically-incorrect' political party, helmed by a controversial Sri Lankan-born evangelist, aims to field 64 candidates in the next election. But who is Danny Nalliah? At the launch of Australia's newest political party this week, Danny Nalliah said he is 'determined to be politically incorrect', with pro-Christian policy platforms to limit Muslim immigration and curb multicultural policies. "Tolerance has gone too much and the Rise Up Australia (RUA) party is committed to keeping Australia Australian,” he said. But what is known about the 48-year-old Sri Lankan-born evangelist with strong links with climate change sceptic Christopher Monckton? Reverend Daniel Nalliah, or Pastor as he sometimes goes by, is the National President of the Rise Up Australia Party. According to a biography on his Christian evangelical website, Catch The Fire Ministries, he was born in Sri Lanka where an Australian missionary counselled him in the ways of god. In his youth he claimed to have been a drummer in night clubs around Sri Lanka before the lead guitarist in his band turned to God, which encouraged him to do the same.
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/1736346/Who-is-Danny-Nalliah-and-what-is-Rise-Up-Australia

[youtube]DvItTqoEivk[/youtube]

Would be boring without it though. Also how is[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Do you think US soldiers would conduct such suici[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 29, Monday Empire’s air training scheme ta[…]

BRICS will fail

Americans so desperate for a Cold War 2.0 they inv[…]