Chevron behaving badly - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Australia.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please.
I have an idea: quite often oil companies place workers in hazardous environments. This is covered in part with intensive safety training and careful attention to exposure limits. Women in particular require very close attention because its well known a pregnant woman can't be exposed to things which would be fine for a woman who isn't pregnant or a man.

Then there are issues involved work in a location where hospital care could be hours away. I have personal experience with these matters, I used to be dropped into really hard places when I was younger, and I had vaccines against everything (including rabies), was trained in jungle, Arctic and desert survival, could theoretically operate on myself or a buddy in an emergency, and was even taught how to hack a local phone line to call for help without paying the bill. Evidently those of us who had to do that type of work couldn't be pregnant or have any sort of health problem. Lucky for me I never did get hurt.

Would be boring without it though. Also how is[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Do you think US soldiers would conduct such suici[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 29, Monday Empire’s air training scheme ta[…]

BRICS will fail

Americans so desperate for a Cold War 2.0 they inv[…]