Australia is becoming a FASCIST "country" - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Australia.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please.
Russianbear wrote:I was pretty much right Ukrainian or Estonian, not a big difference. Maybe you can tell us about the human "rights" of the Russian population in today Nazi Estonia before you criticize China.

Just to clarify things a bit. I am half-Russian but I consider myself Estonian. I speak all 3 languages as if they are my mother tongue. Most of my early life I spoke mostly Russian. I studied in a "Russian" school when I was in school.

So I am not sure how Estonia can be Nazi if I am still around and don't see it. I also work for the government nowadays, so how is that possible under your logic? Plus my position is pretty high up in the technical field.

Your propaganda doesn't add up. Your lies are so easy to break.

Oh yeah I forgot, how come did Estonia manage to reach higher levels of GDP per capita and economic development above Portugal while Russia couldn't? Wasn't this one of Putins promises by 2020? :lol: Estimates show that we are going to overtake Italy in around 5 years also. Then it is the big boys like UK then France and Germany in that order. That will take a bit longer though.
tomskunk wrote:@JohnRawls @Rancid

@Russianbear is nothing but a troll and probably working on behalf of Putin's government. This is part of the Russian government's strategy of using disinformation to divide people in Western countries. The Australian government is doing the right thing and enforcing good public policy to protect the health and well being of Australians. As any government should be doing.

Again totally irrelevant, no substance no brain.
:)
tomskunk wrote:@JohnRawls @Rancid

@Russianbear is nothing but a troll and probably working on behalf of Putin's government. This is part of the Russian government's strategy of using disinformation to divide people in Western countries. The Australian government is doing the right thing and enforcing good public policy to protect the health and well being of Australians. As any government should be doing.

@tomskunk

Russianbear wrote:My wife is also from Kowloon.
I was born in Macau and finished university in Lisbon Portugal (My grandfather was Portuguese). I have lived in North Point since we liberated Hong Kong from British drug dealers and their pirate Anglo queen.

From this passage I believe he is working for the CCP rather than the Russians.

Either way, I am not going to believe anything he says.

However, if it's true that he's a CCP supporter in Hong Kong, I probably need to shut my mouth on PoFo as I suddenly found there IS someone on PoFo who can tip the Hong Kong police off for something I post true to my conscience.

(@Rancid @JohnRawls Note the above. I might as well need to shut up)
Patrickov wrote:@tomskunk

From this passage I believe he is working for the CCP rather than the Russians.

Either way, I am not going to believe anything he says.

However, if it's true that he's a CCP supporter in Hong Kong, I probably need to shut my mouth on PoFo as I suddenly found there IS someone on PoFo who can tip the Hong Kong police off for something I post true to my conscience.

(@Rancid @JohnRawls Note the above. I might as well need to shut up)

It is unlikely that he is Chinese because Chinese don't know the Russian stick of calling the Baltic states Fascist. Technically we were the first they used that shit on. Most Chinese don't even know where Estonia is probably.

Chinese trolls post pro-CCP propaganda because they have actually something to say compared to Russian trolls who have literally nothing good to say about their own country. I mean it was the same case with the Russian trolls until the economy stopped growing so I guess China will also get there soon enough during this decade.

Although it is fascinating to watch "Wolf warriors" in action. I think that it is the terminal phase of propagandists and diplomats in authoritarian states when they have literally nothing else to say anymore.
JohnRawls wrote:It is unlikely that he is Chinese because Chinese don't know the Russian stick of calling the Baltic states Fascist. Technically we were the first they used that shit on. Most Chinese don't even know where Estonia is probably.

Do NOT underestimate Chinese, seriously.

1. Chinese (including me) are very keen on lesser-known knowledge. And the collapse of Soviet Union is VERY relevant to them. It is not a surprise if they know where the Baltic states (who are the instigator of the Soviet collapse, no less) are.
2. On the other hand, China is immensely populous. Even 0.01% of Chinese know, that would mean a rough sum of 140,000. This is NOT a small figure at all.

By the way, I have filed a formal request in the Basement. I will see what the moderators see about the possible danger of keeping my account or history here.
tomskunk wrote:He's a Russian troll. He doesn't have you or I fooled. It's amazing how easily people can be fooled sometimes.

The post I quoted gives very fine and plausible information.

1. Macau is a former Portuguese colony and there are a lot of Portuguese born and grown in Macau.
2. It's common that Macau residents come to Hong Kong for better work opportunities. I know a few Macanese or people with Macanese spouses.
3. Many (although not all) Macanese have been very obedient to China, mostly because Macau was colonized by an inferior (sorry Portugal) country than the United Kingdom, and the small size of the place means it's very easy for China to subvert the population. The subversion actually happened 50 years ago, and the last 30 years of Portuguese rule was more-or-less in name only.
4. There are actually a lot of pro-China residents in North Point on Hong Kong Island.
Last edited by Patrickov on 26 Sep 2021 03:37, edited 1 time in total.
Patrickov wrote:Do NOT underestimate Chinese, seriously.

1. Chinese (including me) are very keen on lesser-known knowledge. And the collapse of Soviet Union is VERY relevant to them. It is not a surprise if they know where the Baltic states (who are the instigator of the Soviet collapse, no less) are.
2. On the other hand, China is immensely populous. Even 0.01% of Chinese know, that would mean a rough sum of 140,000. This is NOT a small figure at all.

By the way, I have filed a formal request in the Basement. I will see what the moderators see about the possible danger of keeping my account or history here.

His been here for half a year already if not more. I am pretty sure he doesn't care about you in the slightest.
“Regardless such an urge to destroy and enslave other human beings cannot be explained by anything other than the possession of the so-called "British Evil Gene", which means that the Anglo-Saxons are programmed to destroy or enslave others in terms of their nature and upbringing”

The Anglo-Saxon colonial brotherhood seems to be shrinking. Now, instead of five eyes, only three eyes remain. The first of Australia’s new nuclear submarines, the AUKUS, designed in the United States, is not expected to be operational until 2040. By 2040, there will be no more eyes. Until then, the worst thing that can happen to Australia is being isolated from the advanced world. And it is best for that British penal colony to become, if not part of China, then at least part of the One Belt Road project.
Russianbear wrote:“Regardless such an urge to destroy and enslave other human beings cannot be explained by anything other than the possession of the so-called "British Evil Gene", which means that the Anglo-Saxons are programmed to destroy or enslave others in terms of their nature and upbringing”

The Anglo-Saxon colonial brotherhood seems to be shrinking. Now, instead of five eyes, only three eyes remain. The first of Australia’s new nuclear submarines, the AUKUS, designed in the United States, is not expected to be operational until 2040. By 2040, there will be no more eyes. Until then, the worst thing that can happen to Australia is being isolated from the advanced world. And it is best for that British penal colony to become, if not part of China, then at least part of the One Belt Road project.

If God allows this to happen then may He show some mercy and "cut off" whoever have conscience (i.e. know that this means eternal oppression and persecution of individual freedom of expression and criticize the authority for their shortcomings and malice) from this debacle (as in Job 6:9)

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=181029&p=15192293#p15192293

"Steven Grasse's book also provides an insight into the Victorian education system that was part of so-called "Victorian fascism", which, like Hitler, prepared the "Superior British nation" to conquer the world. One of the characteristics of this method is training children from an early age to suppress their emotions, because it is believed that the "superior Anglo-Saxon race" should have control over their emotions at all times in order to be able to control their inferior subjects.
As we know, children communicate exclusively with emotions, especially at an early age, and if they are denied that, it has disastrous consequences for their mental health in later life. Therefore, it is no coincidence that the Anglo-Saxon world has the largest number of people with depression and other mental illnesses, as well as the largest use of narcotics".
When a hypocrite speaks

Some may say that the Aussie Prime Minster is a sociopath story teller

‘Living in a parallel universe’: Australian PM boasts of Aussies' love of freedom to UN as police crackdown continues at home.
A viral video has contrasted Prime Minister Scott Morrison telling the UN General Assembly that Australia believes in “freedom” and the “dignity of all people” with Australian cops beating citizens for not wearing masks.
In a virtual address to the UN General Assembly on Friday, Morrison talked up Australia’s belief in “a world order that favors freedom,” in “respecting the rights and freedoms of the individual” and “in the inherent dignity of all people... no matter the circumstances.”
Morrison had barely spoken before Australian libertarian activist Randall Evans put together a video showcasing the Aussie PM’s lofty words alongside footage of ordinary Australians being brutalized by police for breaching the country’s draconian coronavirus restrictions.

Last edited by Russianbear on 27 Sep 2021 05:18, edited 1 time in total.
I don't know about "fascist", but it's clear that Australia has completely lost the plot in the past year or so. The "cure" of permanent, aggressively enforced lockdown is wildly, insanely out of proportion to the disease.

If a designated enemy country was imposing facial recognition and geolocation-based software to enforce house arrest on its population, and even slaughtering shelter dogs to stop people leaving their homes to adopt them, then you can be damned sure the "free world" would have imposed a boatload of sanctions by now and we'd have pious opinion columnists calling for regime change.

Morgan freeman is black Of course, Morgan Freema[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Another mass grave has been found on the grounds o[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This is why they are committed to warmongering.[…]

@ingliz I know you want this disgusting ideolog[…]