Biden's Dementia on full display.... (Aus-US-UK Submarine deal) - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Australia.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please.
late wrote:I wonder why so many countries near Russia were begging to be let into the clubhouse.

It's a mystery. :lol:

As many who would retort us say, it's probably also "a mystery" why most Latin American countries are pro-Russia or pro-China.

I'd take in three more areas of consideration though:
1. How free are the people living in those powers
2. How do they behave? Do they hold up the moral standards as advocated verbally by their respective countries?
3. How many people from other places go to the powers in concern?

Question 1 is simple. The USA wins flat and square. In fact, it can be said as "too free", as civilians are relatively free to murder each other out of spite.

For question 2, Russia might be the winner. Chinese are too obedient to their abusive masters, while some Americans are often too arrogant. Admittedly I met few Russians but most of them are OK. If some of them don't murder dissidents even better.

Question 3 should be a win for the USA again. Even those from Latin America like to enter it, so much that reactionaries use the resentment of some of those already inside to take (usurp) power.

I think your retort would be much more persuasive if these three are added.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]