PoFo Parliament Election discussion - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By Vanasalus
As Val already said, THP has no ideology, we're just here to make sure nothing extremely stupid gets past parliament, and with 10% of the vote we actually have a good chance of doing that now.

Do you feel the scent of fear propagating around, Falx.

Tremble, Babel! We come to destroy your tower and free your slaves.

Free party for free people: THP.
By Falx
And you also get to be the target of random assassination attempts by the right if you vote for us. Isn't that fun!?

No but really, you get to vote your conscience every here is how I intend to run the party:

We will by default vote against all legislation ... if the 1/2 people of the party here feel that a some issue shouldn't be stopped then we will simply abstain. If our vote is needed and 2/3 of the party agrees that it is important to pass we will only vote for it then.
By Falx
Yes van I can smell the fear, it is quite endearing really.
By Tailz
Hum.... I am leaning towards THP then...

Can I head the THP secret police and investigate everyone for coruption? :lol:
By Falx
Well we can put it to a vote in the party, direct democracy for anyone interested for the win. But I don't see why not, after all the whole point of our party is to stop others from doing idiotic things, and corruption is certainly one of them.
By Shah
The THP will not be silenced. Minorities like myself in this forum are oppressed, so we might as well join the most annoying party. Several posters were violently kicked out of the voting booth because they haven't reached the 20 post plateau! Corrupt laws like this must be abolished.
By Tailz
The more I see the ruckus your making Falx, the more I want to join up. 8)
By Cheesecake_Marmalade
For one thing, it was one voter. For another, the reason we have that law is so that we didn't have sockpuppet accounts voting.
By Falx
Well tailz you better hurry up, the right and centre almost have enough votes to censure us if they unite for the first time. Currently if everyone follows party lines, which is unlikely, they only need two more percent, which is roughly 3 votes.
By Tailz
Went looking for the voting thing, but it seems to have poped off? :?:

Oh well, I only had a chance to look at this now anyways, been too busy...
Last edited by Tailz on 15 Apr 2009 05:26, edited 1 time in total.
By Vanasalus
The more I see the ruckus your making Falx, the more I want to join up.

Tailz. Join the band of brothers to fight against current political establishment, forcing ideologies.

Your presence, with your credentials, is particularly important to make our point heard more loudly.
By Karl_Bonner_1982
Let's see. The SLD, PUC and PNL still come pretty close to the 50 percent line. What if the three parties forged a coalition manifesto and invited individual members from other parties to sign on? If we got one or two members from THP, one from the CA, and maybe one from PoP we'd have enough to go forward. This is what I meant by an "open" coalition. You don't have to bring along the entirety of any given party.

Given the amount of polarization in our electorate we may have to resort to some tricky maneuvers like this.
By Tailz
Vanasalus wrote:Tailz. Join the band of brothers to fight against current political establishment, forcing ideologies.

Yeaaah!!

Vanasalus wrote:Your presence, with your credentials, is particularly important to make our point heard more loudly.

Did my credentials escape the locked box again? How embarrassing to have ones credentials exposed to the public, I feel sullied…
By Vanasalus
Did my credentials escape the locked box again? How embarrassing to have ones credentials exposed to the public, I feel sullied…

:lol:
By Demosthenes
Who is this tailz anyway...with his 2500 posts and whatnot...

*gazes curiously*
By Falx
After more threads of censure, assassination and slander the THP and it's leader proudly give the finger to everyone who is trying to kill democracy in whatever way they can.
By Vanasalus
Who is this tailz anyway...with his 2500 posts and whatnot...

He is the most learned and sensible guy in Middle East forum.
By Demosthenes
Vanasalus wrote:He is the most learned and sensible guy in Middle East forum.

erm...that doesn't help much... :lol:

If he wasn't THP I would be tempted to...meh, ok...whatever!

Hello tailz! Whoever you are!
Quiz for 'educated' historians

Nostalgia. Hee hee. Do you remember that darling?[…]

Is this an argument of some sort? Yes. Please […]

Putin remains a MASTER strategist!!! :lol:

Zero-Hour Work Week

I played in 9 mils boardgam with both. They can le[…]