A Petition to the Right Honourable Clerk of Parliament - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
It has come to my attention that several parties have attempted to submit votes in their favor under the guise of absentee ballots. Many of these absentee ballots have been submitted in the name of those who have not been on the Politics Forum in quite some time. I request of the Right Honourable Clerk of Parliament Dan that absentee ballots be disallowed.
By Demosthenes
I agree totally. I have "absentee voted" for 7 long asbsent voters as a form of protest. In fact, absent members should not even be allowed to be members of the various parties.
By Dave
Some of us are actually in touch with absent members, you know. :roll:
By Clausewitz
I agree with Demos and Lightman.

Dave wrote:Some of us are actually in touch with absent members, you know. :roll:

But these absent members can't get to the forum for some reason to cast their votes in person?
By Dave
There are numerous times when I don't feel like being on PoFo for significant periods of time, yet other members keep me informed of developments.
By Dan
As I wrote in the voting booth thread:

I will accept Kilgore's vote in absentia because he did vote in the previous votes and his voting preference is known.

I will not accept any votes in absentia of anyone who did not explicitly vote in the previous votes and/or whose voting preference was not made explicit.

The 70 investigations are ongoing, not something[…]

Dunno, when I hear him speak, the vibe I get from[…]

Here in Arizona as we slowly approach the next el[…]

@Potemkin wrote: Popular entertainment panders[…]