Marijuana Party - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By MB.

Ganja. Weed. Kief. Democracy.

Cypress Hill wrote:Something that's unbelievable, inconceivable
That half the shit I set out to do was achievable

Towards a greener future.
Last edited by MB. on 15 Apr 2009 17:39, edited 2 times in total.
By HoniSoit
lol

Seriously tho, do you want to vote for the SN given the voting is closing soon?
By MB.
gtfo neo-Gramscian scum
By MB.
gtfo falx; in fact this advertising is a pretty definitive indication of why all the current so called 'parties' suck phat cock.
By Dave
Just what the Parliament was missing, a party for unemployed losers
By MB.
By MB.
that's cool you can just keep bumping this thread for me thanks
By Falx
Meh should be what? 30 minutes before as comes in and locks this?
By MB.
This is the real deal baby. Marijuana Party is no joke thread. Hopefully we can hash (LOL) out a platform once this thread generates more interest.
By Zagadka
This is getting stupid. There are way too many parties that are more single-topic ideologies than coherent political platforms. Legalization of marijuana and other drugs are already parts of many party platforms.
By MB.
Falx:

This shit is about democracy, baby. I'm not dictating to anyone unlike your shitty joke 'party'. Marijuana Party is all about the people discussing what policies should be endorsed under the influence of numerous bong hits for a better PoFoistan (all other name ideas for fake country are terrible).

Right now the party is a blank slate. Consider the first election a boycotted election since the idea didn't occur to me until you pm spammed me last night.

Zag wrote:Legalization of marijuana and other drugs are already parts of many party platforms.

Technically PoFoistan has no government or laws so the current government is mad anarchistic. Marijuana Party aims to guarantee that the interested of its members and electorate be represented in future elections.
By Zagadka
Technically PoFoistan has no government or laws so the current government is mad anarchistic. Marijuana Party aims to guarantee that the interested of its members and electorate be represented in future elections.

A single-idea political party is... unwise. You'd be better off as an advocate group of lobby.
By MB.
You're aware that numerous countries have Marijuana Parties and that these parties have complex and diverse platforms?

Furthermore, you are aware that I started this thread precisely because I want some democratic input about what the PoFoistan Marijuana Party platform should be?

If you're just some hack from one of the fake shitty parties than gtfo.
By Zagadka
You're aware that numerous countries have Marijuana Parties and that these parties have complex and diverse platforms?

... which doesn't make for a very strong party.
By MB.
I would also like to add that most so-called 'Marijuana parties' are just neo-libertarian parties preying on the votes of the uninformed stoned electorate.

And to quote Jamie Foxx, Fuck That Shit.

[youtube]-SUeJ8c1yXM[/youtube]
By Erebus
Seriously, I'll join.

Some examples: https://twitter.com/OnlinePalEng/s[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I do not have your life Godstud. I am never going[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O