Official SN-RF Party Thread (Members Only) - Page 40 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By Zyx
:roll:

Some people lose, but want to keep playing in the hopes of a victory.

:roll: :roll:
By Doomhammer
Hopes of victory? Things would have been wholly different if MP wasn't banned.
By Zyx
*opens the Communist Party door.*

[youtube]sogKUx_q7ig[/youtube]

Sorry, we can't hear you?

By MB.
Things would have been wholly different if MP wasn't banned.

I don't see any reason* why we cannot challenge the election results given that clearly the communists orchestrated the election to ensure their ascension to total power.

*besides that this whole 'game' might be shut down at any moment.
By Zyx
MB. wrote:clearly the communists orchestrated the election to ensure their ascension to total power.

Yeah, and MB. helped us! It was so funny. ingliz and I were having a laugh after we saw how stubborn you were in guaranteeing our success!

Good grief, those were the happiest PMs. :lol:
By MB.
I'm sure you thought it was hilarious, ruining the game and all. Fucking communist scum.
By MB.
you MB. were responsible (mostly) for the ruining of the game

Historical revisionism has always been one of the fundamental pillars supporting any communist regime.
By Vera Politica
Historical revisionism has always been one of the fundamental pillars supporting any communist regime.

Sure thing MB. Especially since all you had to do was register your doink party and since everyone was well aware that a vote for the 'marijuana party' was a spoiled ballot - which makes complete sense... I can't vote for the Banana party in my municipal elections, if I chose to do so, then I spoiled my ballot by writing in another party. You guys had plenty of opportunity to block a majority communist regime but didn't and decided to act like immature brats and, essentially, "ruined" the game and let those "fucking commies" win :)
By MB.
Especially since all you had to do was register your doink party

Which I was denied the right to do by arbitrary legislation your so-called 'government' fabricated from nothing.
By Doomhammer
It was established by Ingliz who kept citing some big important title, which basically gave him a blank cheque to run the game as he pleased.
By MB.
I think if nearly 50% of the electorate boycotts the election the legitimacy of the regime and its laws must come under question.
By Zyx
MB. wrote:I think if nearly 50% of the electorate boycotts the election the legitimacy of the regime and its laws must come under question.

Tell that to the United States. :roll:
By ingliz
Demosthenes, GM wrote:The parties that are eligible at the present time include:

SN-RF (Also called the United Popular Front) [SN-RF]
Liberty Coalition [LC]
Social Liberal Democrats [SLD]
Pan-Nationalist League [PNL]
People of PoFo [PoP]
The Conservative Alliance [CA]
The Humanist Party [THP]

The precedent behind the registration legislation democratically voted on in the PoFo Parliament - If some parties are eligible it follows that other parties may be ineligible. :)

He is still under checks and balances while other[…]

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainly[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The claim is a conditional statement. This is one[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I don't know who are you are referring to, but th[…]