Naming of MPs (Party Leaders Only) - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Pending official election results and the awarding of seats, and per the interim constitution, Party leaders have 48 hours to name their MPs in this thread.

(This may also be administered to by Dan)
By Demosthenes
Code: Select allSLD: (12)     DillPill, OMbrageux, Karl_Bonner_1982, Infidelis, Zagadka, Okonkwo, Arbiter Azariah, Gnote, Cartertonian, Nattering Nabob, Nets, DDave3

PNL: (19)     Dr. House, Dave, CHeesecake, Smashthestate, Yobbo, watermoon, Truth-a-naut, Oxymoron, Alpha/S, Annatar, MaverickWhig, missy, Samirkuntar, Holding, LehmanB, Swagman, Oddity, Photonmaton, Donald

SN-RF: (34)     Wiam, Zyx, Honisoit, MistyTiger, Le Rouge, Ingliz, Gletkin, THe Immortal Goon, Vladimir, Vigil of Reason, Mikolaj, FallenRaptor, Subversive Rob, Mazhi, Potemkin, Red_Army, Red Star, Holt, albionfagan, Lensky1917, Sapper, SpiderMonkey, KurtFF8, Decky, Brio, Demosthenes, pikachu, Kasu, Vera Politica, Luxemburgs_Pastry_Chef, Fitzy, skinster, Antihero, QatzelOK

PoP: (3)     Fasces, Kilgore, Figlio de gil moros,

THP: (19)    Falx, Thunderhawk, tailz, Igor Antunovic, Godstud, Andres, Doomhammer, noemon, Vanaslaus, Aekos, Shah, MB, Muslim, peter_co, Noelnada, Balzak, Sayed Zakerya, psyche, starman2003,

LC: (3)     RonPaulalways, Michaeluj, canadiancapitalist

CA: (4)    Dan, NYYS, Sephardi, Russian_Guy

Disallowed: Leeghoofdt, Bosnjak

1 SN-RF vote (Kurt FF8) accidentally deleted from the voting thread, but counted. (I had mistook it for a double vote, in counting)

Several late votes were not counted. All votes made early WERE counted.

Total Votes: 94 = 31 seats

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seat Distribution

•SN/RF [34/94 votes] (36.2%): 12

•PNL [19/94 votes](20.2%): 6

•THP [19/94 votes] (20.2%): 6

•SLD [12/94 votes] (12.8%): 4

•CA [4/94 votes] (4.3%): 1

•LC [3/94 votes] (3.2%): 1

•PoP [3/94 votes] (3.2%): 1

Votes 94 : 31 Seats

*Certification Complete*

Party Leaders- Please name your MPs here! We'll call it due by 6:00 pm CDT (GMT -5) Wednesday, May 13. That would be 11:00 pm GMT. I'm allowing a few extra hours due to my lateness in vote certification.
By Dan
Ok, I thought we were doing 35 seats, not votes/3. If you could delete my thread Demos.

As for the CA, I'll assign the one seat to myself.
By HoniSoit
The SN-RF is now formally submitting its list of 12 MPs:

Subversive Rob
FallenRaptor
Potemkin
ingliz
Vladimir
Gletkin
MistyTiger
Brio
Holt
Vera Politica
Zyx
HoniSoit
By Falx
For THP the MP's are:
Falx
Van
Doom
Tailz
Thunder
Andres.

[Falx]: Edits; Off topic discussion removed.
Last edited by Falx on 14 May 2009 02:52, edited 2 times in total.
By Dr House
PNL MPs:

Dr House
Truth-a-Naut
Donald
Dave
Annatar
Oxymoron

Dave will not be granted a seat in Parliament as he is unable to fill it until he is released. He shall, however, assume his full duties as party leader upon his return, with the exception that he will not be allowed to vote in Parliament.
By Gnote
The SLD submits the following list of MPs to fill its four seats:

Gnote
Zagadka
Infidelis
Dilpill

These new MPs will shortly be assigned shadow-cabinet responsibilities.

In addition to those parliamentary position, the SLD has appointed member Nets to an extra-parliamentary shadow-cabinet role of Economic Critic. This appointment is the first in a series of extra-parliamentary appointments that the SLD will make, to ensure that we are keeping a stringent eye on the activities of any party (or combination thereof) that will form government.
By Figlio di Moros
The one seat of the People of PoFo shall be held by myself.
By Dr House
What happens to the parties whose leaders did not vote in this thread on time? Neither the CA nor the LC have assigned an MP to their seat, and the deadline is past.
By Demosthenes
House, that's a good question, and one I shall deal with shortly as I clean this thread up...
By Dan
Neither the CA nor the LC have assigned an MP to their seat, and the deadline is past.

Actually, the CA did above. The seat was assigned to me.
By Dr House
Oh nevermind then.

Then the LC is the only party whose seat is empty.
By Demosthenes
For the LC we shall name RonPaulAlways unless, and until they come forward to posit someone else, and yes, I caught later that the CA had already spoken up.
By Cheesecake_Marmalade
I am officially abdicating my seat to Dave, with the approval of the Clerk of Parliament.
By Dan
I guess that's ok.
By HoniSoit
Dan / Demo:

Mazhi, which is currently a MP for SN-RF, says that he needs to study for exams and thus probably doesn't have the time to play the game. He asks to be replaced. Is it OK? If so, Mazhi will be replaced by Zyx.

Thank you.
By Dan
That's fine.
By HoniSoit
Thank you, Dan. I cannot edit the original list I posted in this thread though.

Demo: Edit- Fixed!
By ingliz
Gletkin renounced his seat, Demosthenes is an SN/RF MP and has declared himself in the voting thread.

I am now Acting SN/RF Party Leader and PM.

I am only posting it here because of the confusion caused by Suska's vote in the latest polls.

Liberty Caucus:

Suska didn't vote for the Liberty Caucus in the last election

The Liberty Caucus didn't take up its seat

The GM coopted RPA and canadiancapitalist, an LC Party member, seconded the choice

RPA hasn't renounced his seat as far as I can tell, I checked the "official" party thread, and although he has renounced the 'leadership' of his Party in favour of Suska, he voted against the Revenue Act which is a bit odd if he believed Suska had taken over as MP.

Suska, the new LC party leader, hasn't informed the GM of any changes or posted those changes here and even if he had RPA would still have had to give up his seat of his own volition before they could take effect.

I am not a mind reader and so I counted Suska's vote as spoilt.

I have PM'ed him in my official capacity as Clerk of the House explaining the procedure for replacing MP's but until that procedure is followed RPA remains the LC's only MP.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/ForensicArchi/status/177308040[…]

Who needs a wall? We have all those land mines ju[…]

Puffer Fish, as a senior (and olde) member of this[…]

As someone that pays very close attention to Amer[…]