THP leaves the game. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By Vanasalus
With my consultations with the rest of MPs in my party as well as some of our electorate, I have come to conclude this game has died for the most people, including many in SN-RF. We prophesized this long before anybody else, during the implementation of temporary constitution. We were not heard. Now, most of those “talented” people, who crafted the mentioned constitution, have already left the game. And we are still here to bear the consequences of their “achievement”

My consultations with THP MPs and THP electorate made it clear to me that our continuing presence as the main opposition party in this game helps nothing but the legitimization of current status. Very few in SN-RF turned this simulation into masturbation show. And there is no indication of will, either in SN-RF or in other parties, to end this charade.

Therefore, we hereby declare that we, as the main opposition party, leave this game. We will not vote in coming elections.

Adieu!
Last edited by Vanasalus on 08 Jul 2009 01:16, edited 1 time in total.
By Gitana
Pullin' a Palin.

(I could NOT resist. Just kidding.) :lol:
By Thunderhawk
Its a pitty this happened, but it is what it is.
By MB.
I don't support any of this wtf Vanasalus?
By Vanasalus
I don't support any of this wtf Vanasalus?

Sometime ago, when I sent you a PM regarding to party matters, you replied to me:

I won't be wasting my time doing any of the things you've requested.

Hey is Eraserhead David Lynch's best film?

Hence, I supposed that you already lost your interest.

Regarding to THP's withdrawal from the game: Active members of the party reached to this decision unanimously. And, the decision is final.

It may be a good time for you to rejuvenate your Marijuana Party and register for the elections. ;)
By MB.
Is Eraserhead David Lynch's best film?
By Vanasalus
Is Eraserhead David Lynch's best film?

I won't be wasting my time doing any of the things you've requested. ;)
By MB.
wow there cowboy, you're pretty witty and original.
By Doomhammer
I'm baaaaack (finally got my internet up and running).

But I think I may continue with another party... we have a moral obligation to rid the Republic from Communists.
By MB.
Will you guys form a marijuana party wit meh?

1 The great settlement withdrawal that Israelis […]

As someone that pays very close attention to Amer[…]

I (still) have a dream

...Kids don't need to drive anywhere to play with[…]

Jared Kushner is inspired by the real estate pote[…]