no - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By Demosthenes
Just turn out the lights in here when you're done, will you?
By MB.
mb we should start autonomous republics and regions like from original Soviet-Empire.com?

I was the Cuban autonomous republic.
By Demosthenes
I think Fox should just archive this now while it's peacefully ended.
By Thunderhawk
Would he actually archive it, or just delete the lot?
By MB.
I suspect it would be archived to prevent the loss of post count, or just dumped back into gorkiy and left to die.
By Doomhammer
Ingliz would lose about 2000 posts, probably.
By MB.
I would likely also lose many posts. But this does not concern me. What concerns me is that no one is resisting the communists who were elected illegally.
By MB.
Ingliz' attempt exclude a legitimate and long standing party by citing regulation his government dreamed up! I don't see any legitimacy, do you?
By Zyx
You had to register MB. He gave out early warnings.
By MB.
The entire registration process was merely a device aimed at preventing third parties from sweeping the elections. It would have cost you communists, and Ingliz specifically, absolutely zero effort to simply include the MP in the electoral process. But rather than being rational, the communists are slave to writ and the rule of virtual game law- perhaps equally to the degree they are shameless boosters and self promoters. Knowing as I did perfectly well of the communists plan to impose a soviet dictatorship and end the democratic process, I boycotted the electoral process and captured nearly enough votes to seriously question the popular legitimacy of your current regime. However national dissent has dropped to nearly zero now that your power is absolute.

https://twitter.com/narrative_hole/status/17808380[…]

It is not an erosion of democracy to point out hi[…]

@FiveofSwords , when do you plan to call for a r[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

There are intelligent and stupid ways to retain p[…]