The Walmart Dream - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

"It's the economy, stupid!"

Moderator: PoFo Economics & Capitalism Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Robert Urbanek
In a dream from last night, I am inside a Walmart in Vacaville although the store layout appears different. I and four or five young men and women in their mid to late 20s are planning to destroy the store by rearranging the shelves and aisles. We can move them easily. I push some to the front of the store. A couple of security guards walk through the store, but they seem confused. The shelves become empty although neither my crew nor customers are looting.

When I finish, I go to the front door where my crew is waiting. Outside, I walk away though I notice the neighborhood seems like a different section of Vacaville. I feel some regret for what I have done.

Walmart may represent the American economic system. The dream seems to suggest that I and a young generation will dismantle capitalism.
By Finfinder
late wrote:Walmart is a perversion of capitalism, a parasite.

More projection from the leftists and look no further to their support of Jeff Bezos and Amazon. With record Corona virus profits and the ultimate destruction of small business .

"The destruction of America" plan is in full swing and support by the useful idiots. :lol: :lol:
By late
Finfinder wrote:
More projection from the leftists and look no further to their support of Jeff Bezos and Amazon. With record Corona virus profits and the ultimate destruction of small business .

"The destruction of America" plan is in full swing and support by the useful idiots.

Your inability to focus is duly noted.

Walmart is a parasite.

Republicans have been screwing small businesses since the 80s.

"Small businesses have faced tough challenges in recent years, from the increasing difficulty of competing in monopolistic markets to the collapse in demand caused by the Great Recession. The lack of capital access was exacerbated by the Great Recession, but stagnating middle-class incomes and rising wealth inequality caused a decline in small-business ownership starting in the early 2000s.

Unfortunately, conservatives have misidentified the challenges facing small businesses and are misrepresenting their needs to advance an ideological agenda in favor of large corporations and the wealthy. If policymakers want to move beyond politics to help reverse the downward trend in business startup rates, it is time to do something about the real challenges that small businesses face."
https://www.americanprogress.org/issues ... -business/

I am not the one who never shows his credentials […]

As a Latino, I am always very careful about crossi[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting: https://jackrasmus.com/2024/04/23/uk[…]

Here are some of the the latest reports of student[…]