It’s Game Over for the Fed—Expect a Monetary “Rug Pull” Soon… - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

"It's the economy, stupid!"

Moderator: PoFo Economics & Capitalism Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Steve_American wrote:
Yes, they appear to be acting for politicians to tank the Dems chances in the election.

However, they are not supposed to do that.

You seem to have *recovered* from your doom-and-gloom, and now you're downright *enthusiastic* about the upcoming elections. Random ray of sunshine breaking through the clouds -- ? (grin)

Would the members of the Fed be more like lackeys of the rich fascists, or would they be more like professional office-holders? (And, of course, is there really any difference between the two, anyway -- !)
ckaihatsu wrote:You seem to have *recovered* from your doom-and-gloom, and now you're downright *enthusiastic* about the upcoming elections. Random ray of sunshine breaking through the clouds -- ? (grin)

Would the members of the Fed be more like lackeys of the rich fascists, or would they be more like professional office-holders? (And, of course, is there really any difference between the two, anyway -- !)

Yes, I still believe in the doom and gloom.

However, things can always get worse.

Like brownshirts in the streets shooting random people so they can eat the food the dead would have eaten.

@Drlee I am hoping the mail-in ballots are fid[…]

Got to watch the lexicon. Heritable is not a real[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So the question of why is the Liberal so stupid, i[…]

The only people creating an unsafe situation on c[…]