Politics Forum Member of the Year 2012 - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Events on the Politics Forum and political commentary.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

The warm comments directed toward myself are mightily appreciated as well, folks.

I wish to reiterate once more what a fun privilege it was to have my hat thrown in the ring with all those selected, and particularly an inspiring young ideological comrade in Rei.

Personally speaking, I can't state enough how much I value participation in a medium in which one is granted the opportunity to discuss vital issues from civil strife in former Zaire to right-to-work legislation in the U.S. states and everything in between. How interesting, as some had noted, that the last days of tension in the "general election" so closely involved the so-called far-right and far-left. It's truly a testament to a place I have always considered a remarkably fair venue grown out of a liberal background that, even for the most illiberal, quality of content was judged and all from every facet of the wide spectrum put aside for a moment the perspective of ideologues to render an unbiased verdict.
Congratulations Rei! Well deserved. You are a well-informed and interesting poster despite your crazy views on feminism. ;) You might have to talk to SpecialOlympian, though. I think he's running around with the Best Poster moniker. :lol:
I voted for Rei

She ( I think it's a she :lol: ) is so f%4&*@? balanced, honest and completely believes in her own political and non-religious views. Just one example - She completely dislikes the Islamic religion but fully supports the majority muslim Palestinians and their struggle for peace? wow!......... I love you. :rainbow:

...but it was close, Far-Right Sage is also a star!
Rei Murasame wrote:Thanks for the endorsement, Jihsan. :)

And yes, even though I disagree with their religious legacy, at the end of the day their land is their land, and they need to work with other Arab partners to defend it.

That's what I like about you, none of this hypocritical bull-crap. You actually defend in what you believe is right and not get drawn into Political correctness. :) (even though I disagree with some of your views I like your style) you speak your mind.

Congrats! ;)
Figlio di Moros wrote:Relax, Jihsan- she's only in support of Palestine because she hates Jews more than Muslims.

You have this upside down. If you hate Jews you support Israel and all the killing and destroying that comes with it. The creation of Israel has increased antisemitism world wide. The evangelical Christians support Israel because without this event there can be no "rapture", the rise of the Antichrist, the Battle of Armageddon... they really hate Jews but love Israel. :lol:

Love Jews and support Palestine!
Congratulations to both Rei and Far-Right-Sage.

You have both provided a ton of free intellectual food for a starving body politic.

soundtrack
QuatzelOk wrote:Congratulations to both Rei and Far-Right-Sage.

You have both provided a ton of free intellectual food for a starving body politic.
QFT. Also proof that you don't need to agree with people to respect them. Good job!
So, if we didn't have Rei, the most notable female poster on PoFo, a basically kind and respectable young Japanese woman, who happens to be a Fascist as well and whom we all would like to have sex with, then out-of-the-closet Nazi FRS would have won the race? It was pretty close, wasn't it?

As has been said numerous times, it was not a vote on politics.

It was not meant to be, but who can say for sure?

Ideology is irrelevant.

Is Fox Francis Fukiyama?
Siberian Fox wrote:As has been said numerous times, it was not a vote on politics. Ideology is irrelevant.

That's why two Fascists happened to contend for final victory, right? What else could be so great about FRS, if it's not his ideology? The only notable thing about him is that he's a real Nazi and big fan of despotism.

Wake me up when you have something to replace it.[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I love how everybody is rambling about printing m[…]

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isra[…]

Wars still happen. And violent crime is blooming,[…]