The Anti-Macedonian Hysteria of the Neo-Nazi Greeks - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
The Anti-Macedonian Hysteria of the Neo-Nazi Greeks

By Prof. Dr. Muhammad Shamsaddin Megalommatis

(earlier published also in: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/anti-mac ... reeks.html)

The recently published article on the historical differences between Macedonia and Greece generated great debates; their utility in revealing the Neo-Nazi Greeks and their approach to history falsification that can generate wars and wars is exemplary. This calls for a study through the lines of a text, and for its refutation!

The hysteria by which marginal elements of the Greek Neo-Nazi extreme Rights attempt to create an imaginative, racist and absolutely false 'history' is truly unmatched.

Truths publicly exposed in the article (The Macedonians, the Greeks, and the Communists) drew attention allover the world, and the text was republished in various fora (http://www.politicsforum.org/forum/view ... hp?t=74493 and http://www.casadelest.org/foro/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=470). I was flooded with congratulations and at the same time I was exposed to attacks and even threats.

These truths certainly disturbed the Neo-Nazi Greeks, who published a sort of 'answer': http://www.network54.com/Forum/448385/m ... 175960313/.

The nickname of the author consists in a comical appellation 'Istor' (Ancient Greek for 'narrator of History' or 'person knowledgeable in History') that reveals how ('anistoretoi') irrelevant of History they are!

Regarding the chaotic differences, the chasm that separated the Macedonians from the Greeks in the Antiquity, the world's academia, intellectuals and all people of good sense will always refer to Demosthenes, an original source, and not to the Neo-Nazi Greeks, who judged upon their total ignorance, proved to be worse than the 1930s' Nazist and Fascist falsifiers of History.

For an insightful understanding of the Neo-Nazi Greeks’ approach to History and of what this ‘approach’ can signify, I re-publish here this ‘answer’ integrally:

Answer - Refutation of the article

Macedonians had always Greek names, toponyms, ways, heroes, gods, dialect and spread Greek Language and Civilization to the World.

If any modern white people do the same things we Greeks will accept them as Macedonian, that is Greeks.

Blood and dna are not related to ethnicity at least within a race(color). We Greeks do know this since the times of Herodotus and Issocrates. If you think that we are wrong then you might let us educate your children: We promise that we will not change their blood.

We don't care about what Greeks were before being Greek, but for historic reasons.

Herodotus was not Greek because he was from Caria? Give you a brake, sir!

Yes, Peloponnesian war was a civil war, that is between Greeks. Thudcydides knew pretty well: ……. (apan to ellênikon) wrote he.

Alexander's model wasn;t Athens but older Greeks: Hercules, Achilles. You know, Macedonians were living in the era of Home when southern Greeks were reading Aeschylus, Euripides, Thucydides... Anyway, they called Euripides to teach them the new Greek Civilization in their own language: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pella_katadesmos

Regas called all peoples around to hellenize themselves: to become Graikoi. He knew where the Light comes from.

Ottoman occupation was a yoke for all Balkans and Turks themselves. We Greeks were about 10,000,000 people before Ottoamns and about 5,000,000 after them. We were the leading civilization of the World and now we area marginal one.

Demosthenes said what he said, during Macedonian+Thessalian versus Athenian-Theban conflice about Greece's domination. It was just another civil war. Read more here: http://www.network54.com/Forum/415923/m ... 1122318428

Greek Communist Party recognized for a while a Macedonian ethnic identity under presure of Comintern and dicator Stalin. Now, in the times of freedom they knew: Macedonians have always been Greeks.

Signed by: Istor Macedonian, therefore Greek

Other reactions and personal attacks

To better demonstrate the ignorance, the extremism, and the necrolatrous chauvinism of the Neo-Nazi Greeks, who consist in the worst obstacle to Modern Greece's transformation to a normal, democratic and European society, we re-publish here another ‘answer’ and personal attack, empty of historical contents but complete in highlighting Neo-Nazi totalitarian mentality.

The answer is published integrally, and the numbers in-between the text’s words refer to my comments at the end.

"Dr Muhammad

I know you don’t need emails like these and perhaps do not appreciate them either.1

Nevertheless, I do feel like letting you know that I was shocked and disgusted to read your autobiography! 2 Always bearing in mind and respecting your years of research and studying the world and history, I am appalled to see how you have developed a genuine hatred towards your country of origin. 3 I am not intending to get into an argument with you over your views of the world; 4 I only believe that you should completely change your surname. 5

You are setting a bad example 6 for a country that is so tiny but has nevertheless achieved so much over the centuries. 7 You are insulting my pride of being Greek 8 and I have various other doubts over the quality of your research and findings. 9

Signed by: Ioannis Kallinikos" 10

Comments

1. On the contrary, I need emails 'like these' because I want to know the quality (or lack thereof) of my uninvited interlocutors. The character of those supporting an opposite idea pertains to the character of the opposite idea itself. I am not bothered by insults of those who disagree with me! They highlight how correct I am. The malignant character of a supporter of an idea I reject clearly reveals how wrong that idea is. Thank you for your mail!

2. 'Disgusted to read an auto-biography': another proof of the personal approach. You contradict yourself, speaking about my years of research in the lines; you cannot be disgusted by what you find as a positive element! You are disgusted by my ideas, eventually, but you are afraid to confess it! Too bad!

3. You say I "have developed a genuine hatred towards your country of origin", meaning Greece; Greece is my country of birth; I am Greek citizen. Country of your origin is the country your parents and grandparents were born in; they were all born in Turkey. I have no hatred towards either countries.

If my historical analysis leads to conclusions that displease the political establishment of this or that country, this is their problem, not mine. Countries are not an ideal, the Truth is an ideal. If for the sake of Truth I say 'my country did something wrong', this is not an act of Hatred, but Love.

And for humans, there is no Love superior to the Love of the Truth!

A country, any country, has no value in front of the Truth.

A country is a trash; any country is a trash, valueless, precarious, and nefarious.

The Germans had the courage to admit their wrongdoings; I suggest it is high time that the Greeks do so now!

4. Of course, you don't discuss my ideas, because even in the Academy of Athens, and in the Greek universities they are not able to discuss them, as they service a pre-conceived bogus-historical dogma that traumatically deforms the World History for the pathetic needs of the Greek necro-latrous nationalism.

5. We changed our family name already; long ago! When my paternal grandfather reached Greece, in the early 30s, he was asked to translate the family name Gozubuyukoglu to Megalommatis, which as the original Turkish means - to help English readership - 'the person with big eyes'. I asked the Greek Ministry to change again my family name (and turn it to Gozubuyukoglu) in 1993, but they denied. Do you have anything to suggest in this regard?

6. Quite contrarily, I believe I set a very good example for citizens allover the world to prefer Truth to the filthy deeds of their countries - whatever the country might be.

7. I have nothing again the present state of Greece; believe me! You say that Greece "has nevertheless achieved so much"; you may be right, but I would say that Taiwan, Singapore and South Korea have achieved much more. You should take them as example for further improvement.

8. This is precisely the point; there cannot be such a thing as "pride of being Greek" or French, British, Turkish, Russian, etc. It is a perverted false concept on which every more perverse idea, such as nationalism, chauvinism, etc. can be based. This is the very wrong beginning; there can be only a "pride of being True". This is the only good sense of patriotism, and the Truth is the only country that can exist on Earth.

9. Just having doubts, and you suggest someone to ...change his name! That is why I am sure that if you were 100% sure of your falsehood, you would expel one (1) million people from your country, as this population would not fit your paranoid, nationalistic paroxysm.

10. Let me ask you, in the end, why you do not change your probably Slavic origin name and turn it again to Kallinikov? It would sound more true.

I am sure you know that, as early as 1600 or 1700, there was not a single Greek family in the Ionian Sea, in the Balkans, in the Aegean Sea, in Anatolia, in Pontus or in Istanbul to have such a name: 'Kallinikos' is not a genuine, historical Greek name (like Komnenos, etc). It is a modern construction.

Your great, great, grandfather may even have been a Filipino!
By Istor
Last edited by Istor on 10 Apr 2007 00:17, edited 1 time in total.
By Doomhammer
Anyway, lets not forget that Macedonians have always been Greeks

Do Macedonians really feel that way or is it just you?
By Megalommatis
I spoke of family names, not personal names!

What you mention are personal names.

The guy whose name I commented was 'Ioannis Kallinikos'.

If it were 'Ioannis Kallinikou', in Modern Greek Genitive, it would have some credentials of originality.

But of course there is a tremendous difference between Nominative and Genitive, as far as Modern Greek family names (surnames) are concerned, that you seem willing to forget - for very obvious reasons.

However, now that you have Greek Neo-Nazists insulting me from their blogspots, you must be happier!

Go to: http://hellenicnationalist.blogspot.com/
By Doomhammer
yes all of them !

Is that a fact or a ruse to justify your argument?
By Istor
@muhammed

It's very easy for a greek child of any Kallinikos to take "Kallinikos" as las name.

@Doomhammer

I call Macedonians the Greeks from Macedonia. They all know pretty well that Macedonians had always Greek names, toponyms, ways, heroes, gods, dialect and spread Greek Language and Civilization to the World.

Now, you obviously refer to the SlavoSkopians. The last decade, we Greeks make strong efforts to let them know the truth. Many of them, especially those involved in the name issue conflict and those who have Internet acces, that is all their leaders, do know that pretty well either. But, they deny to inform simple SlavoSkopian people ( who btw feel wondered by Greek reaction) and many of them deny to accept that truth. The deny even the fact that ALL SlavoSkopian heroes clearly stated thatthey were Bulgarian: http://www.network54.com/Forum/415923/m ... 1126215175 You see, it's really hard for them to accept that they were mentally raped by history so brutally.

But we have the remedy, if they want to talk to us.
By Ireneusz
Hello to everybody in this forum. My name is Ireneusz. I am the author and publisher of a book "The Communist Party of Greece and the Macedonian national problem 1918-1940".
This reply regards the question of Doomhammer and the reply of Istor.
To say that all the Macedonianans living in Greece feel themselves as Greeks is too arbitrarly. First we should divide the Macedonians on ethnic Macedonians who lived on Greek Macedonia territory for ages and geographic Macedonians who started to live in Greek Macedonia since 1920 after the population exchange. These people were Greek, Armenian and Turkish speaking Christians and not necessarily felt Greek. The process of Grecization started after their settlement. The ethnic Macedonians who were Muslims were settled in Turkey (40.000 people) and Christian Macedonians were forced to leave Greece and settle in Bulgaria (80.000 people). The Macedonians who remained in Greece were brutally forced to change their national feelings. The worst times were under the Metaxas regime and the Black Colonels. That resulted that the Macedonians started to join the Communist Party of Greece which in the first stage (1918-1924) accepted the existance of other minorities but not Macedonia then in the years 1924-31/35 started to accept the creation of the independent Macedonian state and the third stage 1935-1940 where the CPG accepted the Macedonian nation but not the independent state. The reason the CPG as the whole of Communist parties started to prepare for the WW II.
A little history was neccesary. The Macedonians felt their distinct nationhood in the Antiquity and in the XX century and now. Everyone interested should visit the official web site of the Vinozhito Party which represents the Macedonians of Greece www.florina.org You will find there lots of documents showing you all their activities. On the first site you will find downloadable version of the primer "Abecedar" which was printed for the Macedonian children by the Greek government in 1925 in Athens. The articles in it are in Greek, Macedonian and English so everyone of you will learn about the history of the Macedonian people in the Greek democracy since 1925 till the present times. Especially the article by Mr. Triaridhis should find your interest. Everyone of you can visit and download the second part of my book where you will find an outline of the history of the Macedonian people in Greece from the beginning of the XX century till May 15, 2006. Read especially the Appendix VI where you will lear how the Greek state treated their Greek citizens and what kind of laws were issued against them showing and confirming that they are "pure Greeks". In the Appendix V you will lear how open and truly democratic Greek ambasadors participating in the OSCE Conferences in Warsaw are and what Pavle Filipov-Voskopoulos says about the situation in Greece regarding all minorities and in the Appendices I and II you will learn why the Macedonians formerly Greek citizens participans in the Civil War (1946-1949) cannot return home - because they are not "Greeks by origin (Ellines to ghenos). The web site is http://www.maknews.com/html/articles/sl ... upkov.html
If you would be interested in buying my book which for the first time presents the original Greek documents of the CPG regarding the Macedonian national problem 1918-1940 you will find my mail on that site.
I hope I shed a bit light on the Macedonian problem in Greece. By the way Professor Megalommatis was right about the name Kallinikos it is Macedonian Kalinchev or Kalinikov then transformed into Greek like all toponyms, personal names, churches after 1920. If you want to know more on www.florina.org in books you will find a book translated into Modern Greek Istoria Tis Herzonisou Tou Moria Kata To Mesaiona by Jacob Philip Fallmerayer where he presents evidence that the whole Greek territory possessed Slavic or Macedonia names or toponyms.
Good luck!
Ireneusz
By Doomhammer
I also have a question regarding "Greeks". They talk about being Greek when it seems apparent that they are of Slavic origin. Is this not true? Modern Greeks have little in common with their ancestors, right (ethnically speaking)? How can they talk about Macedonians being Greek when they themselves are infact Slavs?

Edit: thanks Ireneusz
Dear Doomhammer,
I am sending you a link to the results of a genetic research done by the Spanish scientists. Estimate yourself what to think of it. My comment is not necessary.
http://www.historyofmacedonia.org/Conci ... Genes.html
You will find lots of interesting information on this site. There is also an article about a change of personal names, toponyms from Macedonian to Modern Greek by Prof. Simovski.
All the best,
Ireneusz
By Doomhammer
^
Thanks. So according to this research Macedonians don't have much in common with Greeks. I suspected as much. :up:
My Dear Friend,
According to this research which was a huge surprize for all the scientists the conclusion is as follows; The Macedonians, The Cretans, The Sardinians and the Basques are the oldest nations living in the Mediterranean Sea at least for 4.000 years. Pay attention that all these nations are relative in turn. So the closest to the Macedonans are the Cretans and so on. Nevertheless there is a link between the Macedonians and the Basques which means that the language shows no evidence but the genes. As you know the Macedonian is Indo-European and the Basque is not. Now the Modern Greek genes show that these people migrated to nowadays Greece from the territory of the present day Abbisinia ( I do not want to provoke Prof. Megalommatis using a term Etiopia. You know his temper.). You see I think that the Byzantine Empire was similar to Great Britain or the USA. People migrated there because the conditions of living were better and commerce links connected all these countries around the Mediterranean Sea. Returning to your question if you analyze the present Greek surnames you can trace not only Slavic origin but also Latin, Catalan, Albanian and Vlach (Aroumanian). Get this book of this German scientist and slavist. I will give you 2 exgamples. One small city in the Peloponnesus Temnitsas means in Macedonian "dark" temni and next Strezova in Polish strzeze means "it guards" in Macedonian "chuva". What is interesting there are many toponyms which you can decipher using Polish and not Macedonian. Why? Do not ask me! Next small city Kastanitsas also Slavic origin, Volos city close to Athens a Slavic name for god who protected animals. There are thousends of examples. I hope I helped you somehow. Till next time!
Ireneusz
By Alexandros
I also have a question regarding "Greeks". They talk about being Greek when it seems apparent that they are of Slavic origin. Is this not true? Modern Greeks have little in common with their ancestors, right (ethnically speaking)? How can they talk about Macedonians being Greek when they themselves are infact Slavs?

Apparent to whom and based on what facts.. would they be similar to Mr. Megalommatis historic distortions which he has yet to address, would they be based on linguistic or cultural ties and if so where is the PROOF or should we look into genetic ties which Mr. Ireneusz has presented ?

Since these are the possiblities lets look into them for a min'

As everyone has witnessed in Mr. Megalommatis previous article, every single claim made was the product of total historic ignorance and mallicious intent, there simply is no other way to explain such a distortion of history.

Linguistic ties, beside the fact that we both speak an IE language are also non-existant. The modern form of the language spoken today is the direct descendant of the ancient and NO single linguist worldwide (as we saw some "bogus" [to use his own choice of term] might) will support anything but that and of course the notion of it being Slavic.

Could it be cultural ?
While all former members of both the Byzantine and Ottoman empire and centuries of co-existance have obviously had some impact on either side, there is no way that anyone may deem the Hellenic culture as a Slavic product.

Genetic?
According to all genetists Slavic populations are distinguished by having the specific Y-chromosome, haplogroup R1a. While not a "pure" Slavic marker since its found in regions with no Slavic presence for example, Syrians 10%, the Saami of Scandinavia 10%.. and this indicates that since its origins are in the Eastern European refugium, after the Last Glacial Maximum it had pleanty of time to spread.
Anyway, in short, from the 11.8% indicated in Semino et al. 2000 we may consider that approx. 7% is due to Slavonic influence, an estimation which is in agreement with Alexander A. Vasiliev's "History of the Byzantine empire"

Dear Doomhammer,
I am sending you a link to the results of a genetic research done by the Spanish scientists. Estimate yourself what to think of it. My comment is not necessary.
You will find lots of interesting information on this site. There is also an article about a change of personal names, toponyms from Macedonian to Modern Greek by Prof. Simovski.
All the best,

Why dear Sir do you continue to circulate this propaganda, is it possible that you have not been informed of the actual results?

Assuming that this is the case, I will provide some info.

The above mentioned paper was:
Dropped genetics paper lacked scientific merit
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v4 ... 5115b.html

Among the comments by Neil Risch, Alberto Piazza and L. Luca Cavalli-Sforza we also read:

The limitations are made evident by the authors' extraordinary observations that Greeks are very similar to Ethiopians and east Africans but very distant from other south Europeans; and that the Japanese are nearly identical to west and south Africans. It is surprising that the authors were not puzzled by [these anomalous results, which contradict history, geography, anthropology and all prior population-genetic studies of these groups.

Was it not the same paper that read:

Acknowledgments:
This work was supported in part by grants from
the Spanish Ministry of Education (PM95-57,
PM96-21 and PM99-23) and the Madrid Regional
Government (06/70/97 and 8.3/14/98).

The apparent question would be, HAD the Spanish Ministry of Education actually supported this propaganda fiasco, then WHY was Antonio Arnaiz-Villena taken to court on embezzlement charges for:

""purchase of products not used in his department's healthcare activities"

Seems like someone has misunderstood the meaning of "support".

One could continue with the outrageous and totally unhistoric claims like :

They did not speak Greek but another language presently unknown and of which only proper names remain; nowadays, they speak a Slavic language

PRESENTLY UNKNOWN !!!
Maybe after inventing ancestral ties with Ben.Franklin, another 10 US presidents and Queen Elizabeth, someone should start on inventing the language..
I do mean please, do these people honestly consider our intellect of such a low status??

Closing, let me just say that if you people want your cause to be taken seriously and to be respected, you should at least start by showing some respect towards our intelligence.

Good day.
Last edited by Alexandros on 11 Apr 2007 01:10, edited 1 time in total.
By Alexandros
Next small city Kastanitsas also Slavic origin

Please, lets not resort to such rediculous claims.
"Kastanitsa" derives from the Hellenic "kastanon" seen in numerous ancient texts and the addition of the suffix "-itsa" which indicates Latin influence and is used to denominate "small" for female gender.

Volos city close to Athens a Slavic name for god who protected animals.

Volos isn't close to Athens, its 326 Km from it but thats beside the point.
There are several theories surrounding the name.
a) a corruption of Iolkos, which looks something like this "Iolkos"-> Giolkos->Golkos-> Vwlos -> Volos (w used for omega)

b) from the name Pholos of one of the Centaurs (Volos is right under the mountain Pilion reknowned as their home.

c) Volos or Golos derive from the Slavic word "golo" which means "naked/bald" and could refer to a place with no trees

d) a corruption of the Italic "golfo" which means gulf.
Last edited by Alexandros on 11 Apr 2007 01:14, edited 2 times in total.
By Istor
First answer. (it's time for sleep in Greece)

Macedonian is a Greek from Macedonia. This means that all non Greek peoples living in Macedonia are Macedonian ONLY geographically. I say this becase Macedonian is whoever is proud of that campaign that Macedonians did to spread Greek Language and Civilization to the World. Without that campaign, this Greco-SlavoSkopian conflict wouldn't exist today.

Whoever calls Pella-Katadesmos' language as Macedonian and then calls SlavoSkopian language as Macedonian either, is at least IGNORAMUS. The Macedonian name of the city is Thessaloniki, not Solun!

Those Slavic people who felt no Greeks in Macedonia, are not Macedonians. They are ashamed of ANYTHING Macedonian! They even deny learning the truth about Macedonia, because anything Macedonian is Greek.

There is no name "Macedonian" in that abecedar. How does this "Macedonian" abecedar call Thessaloniki? Solun, maybe?

We Greeks have no problem with 30,000 Slavic speaking lost souls in Macedonia BUT for the name they attempt to name themselves. How could we call them Macedonian while ALL World, including us, the last 3000 years referred to a truly Greek tribe by that term?

Kallinikos a Slavic name? Haha! Give me a break will, you? Have you seen the sites above? Would prof. Megalommatis answer you about this, please?

Read how Voskopoulos and company do manipulate SlavoSkopians here: http://www.network54.com/Forum/407998/m ... 1176220058

Blood and DNA are not related to ethnicity. If you think I am wrong, let us Greeks controlling SlavoSkopian education system. We will not change their blood. Ethnicity is pride and consciousness proven by some actions: Macedonians had always Greek names, toponyms, ways, heroes, gods, dialect and spread Greek Language and Civilization to the World. If any other white people do the same things we Greeks will accept them as Macedonians. Alexander had no dna tests to test macedonianess of his soldiers. And of course he didn't measure their noses or face-ratios to accept them as Macedonian.

Yes, SlavoSkopians are not racially related to Greeks (and thus to Macedonians).

"Temnitsa" If the presence of some Slavic toponym in Greece proves the presence of Slavs here (ALL AFTER 6TH c!) then WHAT DOES THE PRESENCE OF ALL THOSE GREEK TOPONYMS IN MACEDONIA PROVE?
By noemon
While i am reading all this ridicule articles and thesis's, i cant help but observe the ethnicities of the posters.

And in this case(as usual), we find a F.Y.R.O.M. guy (Ireneusz), a Turk(Doomhammer), and an unknown origins because Greek is an impossible classification for the author since the Greeks do not even exist for him. Even though he grew up, there. :eh:

What a surprise. F.Y.R.O.M. and Turkey, an Albanian Rep. is missing from the party and the case will be closed.
By Aristotelian
Dear Doomhammer,
All the best,
Ireneusz

Haha how ironic that in a topic about "neo-nazi Greeks", you have posted an extreme FYROMacedonian nationalist discredited Gene study, labelled as "scientific vandalism" by the genetics proffession. pathetic. leave the amatuer gene studies to pigs like goebbles.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v4 ... 5115b.html
By azwhoopin
Salutations to the Professor from Egypt.
Thanks for speaking the truth.

Although, no need to expose to the threats of these not-yet-civilized people, who can't beat your arguments.

Anyway, what matters at this time is:
GEORGE W. BUSH (USA) recognized Macedonia under its constitutional name.
everything else doesnt matter.
why? coz America is the only country that matters nowadays.
God Bless America, and God Bless President Bush

lets go, and smash iran next, bloody terrorists
[/i]
By Alexandros
The guy whose name I commented was 'Ioannis Kallinikos'.

If it were 'Ioannis Kallinikou', in Modern Greek Genitive, it would have some credentials of originality.

But of course there is a tremendous difference between Nominative and Genitive, as far as Modern Greek family names (surnames) are concerned, that you seem willing to forget - for very obvious reasons.

surname Kallinikos in

ATHNES
http://whitepages.oteshop.gr/resultsX.asp

THESSALONIKI

AITOLOKARNANIA

you can also find the others in the rest of Hellas with their address and phone number.

NOW please tell us that these people have either commited some forgery of their SURname or simply don't know how to write it while you do.
Last edited by Alexandros on 11 Apr 2007 03:49, edited 1 time in total.
By Alexandros
GEORGE W. BUSH (USA) recognized Macedonia under its constitutional name.

Its a conspiracy.. I say !

Reknowned "bogus-historian" (just love that term, a thank you to Mr. Megalommatis for indicating it to us, for I personally ignored it) Alexandar Donski proves that G.W Bush is one of you in his "The Genealogical Lineage between Certain American Presidents and the Dynasty of Alexander the Great and Other Macedonian Dynasties" and THAT'S WHY he recognized you.

The conspiracy gets even more interesting when we see how you've tried to influence British Royals and thus gain UK recognition through similar ties, again proven by the same "bogus-historian" in his "The genealogical lineage between queen Elizabeth II and the medieval Macedonian czar Samuel"

I honestly can't get enough of you guys.. :muha1: :muha1: :muha1:

Thanks a million to all participants, especially to the self-proclaimed "descendants"..
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This war is going to drag on for probably another[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving b[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]