Great Right-Wing Artists and Authors - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Discuss literary and artistic creations, or post your own poetry, essays etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Figlio di Moros
You got a problem with Toby Keith?
By Abood
Ann Coulter.
By Dave
Fyodor Dostoevsky, Tom Wolfe, John Updike, Ernst Jünger, Alexander Solzenitzen, Thomas Carlyle, Yukio Mishima... :roll:
By Nets
Dave wins.
By Potemkin
What Dave said, plus Ezra Pound, TS Eliot, Henry Williamson, etc. etc.

It seems the cultural level of most PoFoites leaves something to be desired.... :roll:
By Potemkin
Almost all European and Oriental conservatives and right-wingers have been horrified by American society and politics.
By Dave
Indeed. Some of their criticisms had merit, others betrayed a failure to understand America. Julius Evola's below quote does both.

Julius Evola wrote:America ... has created a 'civilization' that represents an exact contradiction of the ancient European tradition. It has introduced the religion of praxis and productivity; it has put the quest for profit, great industrial production, and mechanical, visible, and quantitative achievements over any other interest. It has generated a soulless greatness of a purely technological and collective nature, lacking any background of transcendence, inner light, and true spirituality. America has [built a society where] man becomes a mere instrument of production and material productivity within a conformist social conglomerate.

Now however we're among the most conservative Western peoples so shut it Celtic Communism. ;)
By Huntster
Great Left-Wing Artists and Authors:

Does not include NoRapture.......................
By Oxymoron
Now I want a list of succesful liberal warriors.
By DanDaMan
Conservative: Mark R Levin, Glenn Beck. :D

MSNBC, NBC, CNN.
List every media loosing readers and viewers and you pretty much list the Left. :D
By Huntster

:lol:

That list doesn't include NoRapture, either.............
By Dave
Oxymoron wrote:Now I want a list of succesful liberal warriors.

Lester Pearson, Jack Kennedy, John Rawls, and Gene Roddenberry

As much as I love stereotyping :D , both this thread and that question are stupid.
By NoRapture
I read that Wolfe was a righty. But Updike? No way. In fact the two are in a feud over the very meaning of literature and hate each others' guts.
By Potemkin
Dave is right, Updike was definitely on the right wing of politics. What, you think two right-wingers can't hate each others' guts? Stalin and Trotsky were both left-wing, yet I hear that they didn't get on too well. :)
By Oxymoron
Yes the question is stupid, that was my point. Although I wanted someone to start defending pacifism.

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous&q[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

so American traitor Russell Bentley kidnapped and[…]

The dominant race of the planet is still the Whit[…]

I recently heard a video where Penn Jillette (w[…]