Fascist Bundles of Sticks Club (Group club, not wood club) - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
Technology wrote:I would like to submit my application for SuperiorNaziSuperScience! Officer. For the glory of the new Reich, I will endeavor to only create the purest white death robots lubricated with the purest Aryan oil.

APPROVED

Please tell me what title you would like. May I suggest The Mechanical Mengele? You could be very good at chess and killing filthy Turks.
Nets wrote:Edit: Bulaba has pointed out to me that I forgot to capitalize "Party" in the original post. I come before the Party and beg for forgiveness. Please do not purge me for this transgression, I can be useful! I can inform on more dangerous members of the Party! I will give you names! Do it to Julia!

Do not worry, dear nets.

You are our pet Jew. You are like a mascot. No harm shall come to you. But you have to wear silly sweaters and costumes for our amusement.

However, we shall have to have you neutered like any other pet, as noted fashist Bob Barker commands.
Dagoth Ur wrote:Does enjoying the masculine energy of stick bundles alone qualify one for entry?

Also I request being immediately bumped up to lv. 46 as I've clearly shown my loyalty.

APPROVED

mikema63 wrote:Is it gay if their dressed as a woman?

I respectfully request to join, may I suggest that I take the position of oiled body inspector?

APPROVED

I didn't realize there were so many fashists on this forum!!!

Also I need to know if Mikema is oiled himself and inspects bodies or if he inspects oiled bodies. Grammar is important! And thanks for joining, we needed another supporter for percentage purposes.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Technology!! You got some splainin' to do!!!

viewtopic.php?f=122&t=153287&start=320

What are you doing associating with the false fashists and their hatred of the liberalism it is our duty to steward toward greater things!?

Do you doubt my loyalty to true fash™? If we are to thoroughly crush fakeshism and strengthen the multinational anarcho-capitalist order of liberal-capitalism and cultural destruction, we must first sow discord amongst our faltering enemies.

Having snuck into their base and convinced Rei to become a communisht, I took a big dump on their beds when they weren't looking. Now they have to sleep in poop like the fatshits they are! lul
I move that all applicants must sign an affadavit declaring they have never even been seen in a room with any melanin, much less have any themselves, and that they are known descendants of the giants of the Hyperborean Godhead. I ain't wanting to be in the same club as no damn kali yuga monkeys.
Last edited by Fasces on 30 Jun 2014 03:05, edited 1 time in total.
Red_Army wrote:As a Man Brigadier, I think I should be inducted automatically.

My name will be Benito Bandito and I will wear a dildo helmet.

APPROVED

Fasces wrote:I move that all applicants must sign an affadavit declaring they have never even been seen in a room with any melanin, much less have any themselves, and that they are known descendants of the giants of the Hyperborean Godhead. I ain't wanting to be in the same club as no kali yuga monkeys.

APPROVED
I hereby propose that all members of the Only True Fascist club on PoFo, prospective or approved, must declare themselves in opposition to International Bankers and also prove, if the leaders of the club demand it, that we have no Banker ancestry up to two generations.
I would like to join this group of esteemed gentle men.

I'd like the title Chief Executive Job Creator. I believe that no chore is too small to deny someone a zero-hour contract. I already have dozens of proles on call ready to flush my toilet, tie my shoelaces and caddy my umbrella. I'm so philanthropic that I forgo work myself so as to allow others more opportunities to labour on my behalf.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]