Trump calls it like it is; the establishment can't take it - Page 522 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.

Lol during the press conference Trump called CNN fake news and refused to call on a CNN reporter he pointed out.

Then he pointed to the other CNN reporter in the audience and let him ask a question.

It was loud, stupid, and completely betrayed his ignorance in all things. It was a perfect Trump moment.

Also, the lady who talked about Trump's business works for Morgan Lewis, an international law firm. Last year, they won the coveted "Russia Law Firm of the Year" award. Lol
SpecialOlympian wrote:I think it's so fucking lol that you're angered and obsessed with the fact that I like LSD, which is cool and awesome and fun. Can you not get it where you live or something?

I'm not angered by it at all. I think it is interesting that my political adversaries elect to take a drug that has the exact opposite effect of anti-psychotics.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Golden showers in Russian hotel rooms?

More fake news, apparently courtesy of John McCain.

Donald wrote:Apparently the most salacious thing Trump can get blackmailed for is an interesting concoction of consensual voyeurism, golden showers, and abstract revenge sex in the same bed that the Obamas slept in.

Yeah, I guess that is supposed to be interesting. Whatever. We know this is just the establishment trying to get us to think more highly of them and dislike Trump.

Igor Antunov wrote:This influx of fake news is hilarious. MSM will be discredited further. The trolls are celebrating.

It's really quite something to watch. They are really in a full on melt down now. It's wonderful to see.

Albert wrote:Hillary: "What kind of a person loses 1 billion of dollars?"

It's funny isn't it. She has now lost in a run for the presidency twice to political novices.

Potemkin wrote:The allegation is that Trump hired two Russian prostitutes to pee on a bed on which Obama and his wife had slept while on a state visit to Russia, as an expression of his contempt for the Obamas. He did not hire them to pee on himself; only on the bed. This is actually plausible; it's the sort of thing I can imagine Trump doing - something brash, vulgar and with reckless disregard fro the possible future consequences for himself.

Even if the story were true, so what? What would the consequences be?

Albert wrote:Fake News that are coming from CIA itself.

Next Friday, he gets to say, "You're fired!" for reals...
It appears that PoFos never-Trumps are doubling down on the story now that it isn't going away, I wonder if this is also happening elsewhere? From what I've seen it usually is. This is the kind of thing that moves the country apart, you have to be in a bubble to be okay with something like this and then things just get crazier within the bubble.
I think our nation's intelligence agencies did a good thing. Now that Trump's blackmail info is all out there in the open, he can enact his policies and not worry about outside influence :)

blackjack21 wrote:I'm not angered by it at all. I think it is interesting that my political adversaries elect to take a drug that has the exact opposite effect of anti-psychotics.

Lol I read your fascist fantasy in the other thread. Congratulations on breaking your brain and managing to do it all sober.

I, literally, share it with people and describe it as, "A guided tour through the mind of one of those crazy conservatives who think liberals are simultaneously all powerful super enemies and weaklings to be crushed under heel." You've made a lot of people laugh, good job.

I'm felling really competent and sexual right now.
Hong Wu wrote:It appears that PoFos never-Trumps are doubling down on the story now that it isn't going away, I wonder if this is also happening elsewhere? From what I've seen it usually is. This is the kind of thing that moves the country apart, you have to be in a bubble to be okay with something like this and then things just get crazier within the bubble.

What this really illustrates is that we won. We beat them at their own game. They simply cannot believe it. Trump hires a couple of women to pee on a bed that Barack Obama slept in? That's the best they can do? That's their idea of how to blackmail somebody? It's actually a little sad. Don't get me wrong, I think it's hillarious. However, this is what they've been reduced to.

SpecialOlympian wrote:I'm felling really competent and sexual right now.

Whatever dude. Will you ever be able to write anything of substance?
Just gonna quote this, because apparently Trump supporter's are piss poor at reading and have leaky memories.

SpecialOlympian wrote:

Lol during the press conference Trump called CNN fake news and refused to call on a CNN reporter he pointed out.

Then he pointed to the other CNN reporter in the audience and let him ask a question.

It was loud, stupid, and completely betrayed his ignorance in all things. It was a perfect Trump moment.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Just gonna quote this, because apparently Trump supporter's are piss poor at reading and have leaky memories.

This is a claim I guess, the guy was clearly identifying himself as part of an organization though and he was being rude. And they do publish a lot of fake news.

@Zagadka they are fake, what's a guy to do? Look at how practiced at sounding dignified the guy being rude was, whereas the guy acting reasonably here (Trump) came across as rude. Now that this kind of thing has reached the top levels of the world, we might be looking at some sort of paradigm shift.
Lol Sopan Deb knows the dudes there. He followed Trump on the campaign trail for months and has worked in journalism for a while. Trump is an idiot, of course he would make a stupid mistake.

But I guess that doesn't fit your fake news narrative of "Trump is a super genius who owns people left and right" despite his press conference being a piss poor mess. Did you even watch it? You never even bothered to watch the debates, yet felt the need to continually chime in about how you knew Trump won.

Weak.

Obama can't say the same about Fox because they came out in support of CNN on their coverage of this.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]

You are a supporter of the genocide against the P[…]

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]

Candace Owens

... Too bad it's not as powerful as it once was. […]