Islamic master Plan - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
All of your plans pale into insignificance once you realise that the Emperor Xenu set the entire human comedy into motion 65 million years ago. From Thetans we came, and to Thetans we shall return. :eek:
By Hindsite
Heisenberg wrote:All of your plans pale into insignificance once you realise that the Emperor Xenu set the entire human comedy into motion 65 million years ago. From Thetans we came, and to Thetans we shall return. :eek:

There were no humans in existence 65 million years ago.
You must have been reading fiction novels.
By Godstud
Yeah, Dianetics, by his Lord L Ron Hubbard(His friends called him Elrond). It's a sci-fi novel just, as the Bible is a fantasy novel. :D
By Heisenberg
Hindsite wrote:There were no humans in existence 65 million years ago.
You must have been reading fiction novels.

Spoken like a true Suppressive Person. :hmm:

All hail the Emperor Xenu!
By Potemkin
Hindsite wrote:There were no humans in existence 65 million years ago.

There were; they just weren't human yet. Our ancestors were small shrew-like mammals at that time, but belonged to the same clade to which we belong.
By Heisenberg
More importantly, there were Thetans 65 million years ago and I defy anyone to prove otherwise.
By fuser
Heisenberg is clearly a heretic. He is enticing us into Xenu aka Satan worshiping. We the good folks know that Xenu is the evil being who killed all those thetans and put false memory in their soul, bastard even put the false memory of allies winning the world wars and UK winning the 1966 world cup.
By Heisenberg
On reflection, I have decided that I will continue to devote my spiritual energy to the Most Beneficient and Merciful Emperor Xenu, Lord of the Galactic Confederacy and Undisputed Conqueror of Teegeeack.

@fuser is clearly a cuck.
By Hindsite
Potemkin wrote:There were; they just weren't human yet. Our ancestors were small shrew-like mammals at that time, but belonged to the same clade to which we belong.

That is a pretty good joke. Ha, ha. :lol:

Political Interest wrote:Islamic master plan? More like a white middle class master plan to get lots of cheap labour and achieve the ultimate guilt fantasy.

Another funny one. :lol:

fuser wrote:Heisenberg is clearly a heretic. He is enticing us into Xenu aka Satan worshiping. We the good folks know that Xenu is the evil being who killed all those thetans and put false memory in their soul, bastard even put the false memory of allies winning the world wars and UK winning the 1966 world cup.

No doubt about it. :D
HalleluYah
By SSDR
Death to Islamic conquest and imperialism! Islam is a loop hole that is VERY HARD to get out of.

If the World gets dominated by Islam, it will take THOUSANDS of years to repave the roads. People must do what ever they can to STOP ISLAMIC IMPERIALISM.
By Hindsite
SSDR wrote:Death to Islamic conquest and imperialism! Islam is a loop hole that is VERY HARD to get out of.

If the World gets dominated by Islam, it will take THOUSANDS of years to repave the roads. People must do what ever they can to STOP ISLAMIC IMPERIALISM.

Amen!
By colliric
Heisenberg wrote:On reflection, I have decided that I will continue to devote my spiritual energy to the Most Beneficient and Merciful Emperor Xenu, Lord of the Galactic Confederacy and Undisputed Conqueror of Teegeeack.

@fuser is clearly a cuck.

The national Anthems of the Galactic Confederacy:

And the ultimate classic:
There is no Islamic 'master plan'. The growth of Muslim populations in Europe is due to governments allowing mass immigration. They don't care about the religion of the migrants, it just so happens that a lot of them are Muslims. Therefore it is not some sort of plot or plan to Islamise Europe but instead a mere coincidence.
By Hindsite
Bulaba Jones wrote:@Hindsite What makes us men of god more excited about in an angry way on behalf of the children: men ejaculating on each other's faces, or men ejaculating into butts? Which topic should we discuss at the next meeting of Men Thinking About and Concerned About Homosexuality? Who gets to create diagrams and pictures and do godly, reverent internet research into homosexual sex practices for Bible reasons?

It seems like we must have some homos and some Muslims here. What a shame.

Satan's Final War Plan

By Hindsite
colliric wrote::eek:

I think he just called @Bulaba Jones a Gay Muslim?

:?:

No Other Way of Salvation

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
(Acts 4:12 KJV)

Billy Graham - The Devil and Demons

He is still under checks and balances while other[…]

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainly[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The claim is a conditional statement. This is one[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I don't know who are you are referring to, but th[…]