Is it racist to prefer to date white women? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All sociological topics not appropriate or suited to other areas of the board.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
It is funny that often times, threads like this turn into sexist misogynist threads. Basically, a bunch of dudes come together to denounce someone's racism. However, at the same time, they just start posting images of women from different races and start objectifying them. :lol:
Ter wrote:We wouldn't objectify them if their buttocks and legs would not be so attractive so basically it is their own fault.

Most were too muscular. I like a little softness. Women should try to meet my expectations.
@One Degree

Yeah, women should discard all of their individualism, their identities, and everything else that provides them with a sense of self in favor of meeting the expectations of us, men, who are not worth this self-sacrifice and certainly unable to fulfill our obligations for such a favor.
Rancid wrote:lol whut?

As PoFo's leading RACE SCIENTIST™, I can confirm that Agent Steel is correct. He is referring to the the CAUCASOIDS™, the NEGROIDS™, and the MONGOLOIDS™. These are the three major races, according to decades of the finest RACE SCIENCE™, which determined the divisions using next-generation techniques such as phrenology, sticking a pen through people's hair, and the divining of humours.
Oxymandias wrote:@Agent Steel

In other words:

"Huh, I'm attracted to women. Go figure."

Dude, studies have shown that guys don't give a flying fuck about a chick's skin or even appearance. Guys are less selective than girls are.

Very true.

Pussy don't got a face!!! And they're all pink on the inside!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is exactly, fucking exactly why I can never become a politician. This also further supports my thesis that these threads tend to devolve into misogyny against women of all races. :eek:

In other words:

"Huh, I'm attracted to women. Go figure."

Dude, studies have shown that guys don't give a flying fuck about a chick's skin or even appearance. Guys are less selective than girls are.

Yeah well I do. I don't give a fuck what other guys think.
@Agent Steel

Fighting against your own nature is only going to cause you harm and mess with your emotions. Guys have a natural inclination to accept any women, regardless of race. It isn't something you can choose or suppress, it's something inherent to males and a core part of their behavior.

Fighting against your own nature is only going to cause you harm and mess with your emotions. Guys have a natural inclination to accept any women, regardless of race. It isn't something you can choose or suppress, it's something inherent to males and a core part of their behavior.

Reminds me of our friend Dave. Dude was totally racist, yet would say he has had sex with black women in the past.

Again, the power and allure of pussy. :lol:
I just want to point out the inaccuracy of women being more selective.
Apparently you have all had sex?
I rest my case.

Al Quds day was literally invented by the Ayatolla[…]

Yes Chomsky - the Pepsi-Cola professor of Linguis[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

Iran's attack on the Zionist entity, a justified a[…]

No seems to be able to confront what the consequen[…]