"Jews are smartest race in the world and superior humans", Israeli Lawmaker claims - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Is he joking?

Or are we looking at unbridled, unabashed hard-core racism here?

JEWS ARE SMARTEST RACE IN THE WORLD AND SUPERIOR HUMANS, ISRAELI LAWMAKER CLAIMS

6/14/18 AT 3:06 PM

Israelis will never believe the corruption charges being levied against Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, because the Jewish race is the smartest in the world and of “the highest human capital,” an Israeli lawmaker argued Wednesday.

Miki Zohar, an Israeli lawmaker and member of Netanyahu’s Likud party, made the comments during a radio interview in which he and a journalist debated the ongoing corruption investigations into the Israeli Prime Minister.

The debate took place the same day Netanyahu was questioned about a variety of corruption cases, three of which directly involve the prime minister and his wife. In the biggest of the three cases, Netanyahu allegedly received favorable media coverage from a popular news site in exchange for regulatory and monetary benefits worth millions of dollars. The other two cases involve the acceptance of lavish gifts—including expensive cigars—and another attempt to receive favorable media coverage in favor of sabotaging the circulation of a newspaper linked to the right-wing American billionaire Sheldon Adelson.

In February, Israeli police recommended that Netanyahu should be indicted for accepting bribes. It is now up to Israel’s Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit to decide whether there is sufficient evidence to prosecute.

Speaking during the radio show on Wednesday, Zohar argued that many Israelis still support the prime minister because they are too intelligent to believe the allegations against him.

“I can tell you something very basic,” Zohar said. “You can’t fool the Jews, no matter what it is the media writes. The public in Israel is a public that belongs to the Jewish race, and the entire Jewish race is the highest human capital, the smartest, the most comprehending. The public knows what the prime minister is doing for the country and how excellent he is at his job.”

The comments received some backlash from pundits who argue that presenting Jews as a race—either genetically superior or inferior—is problematic, and it has justified a number of atrocities against Jews throughout the centuries. In 1996, the American cultural and literary historian Sander Gilman published a book titled Smart Jews: The Construction of the Image of Jewish Superior Intelligence, which describes how theories about the superior intelligence of Jews had worked to isolate and stigmatize them.

Since then, the debate has continued, with some pundits arguing that Jews, particularly Ashkenazi Jews, have a higher IQ than others and have more frequently won the Nobel Peace Prize.
The Jews have higher avarege IQ but they are far from being the smartest. They believed in German propaganda before the holocaust that they are sent to "resettle in the east" not death camps, that the gas chambers are just showers etc. Today many Israeli leftists believe in German led EU propaganda that all the billions the EU is spendong on pro Palestinian Israeli NGO's are just human rights watch-groups.
Killim who was German academic (psychology) wrote a lot about it in this board follow Sarrazin's book

killim wrote:Actually we can start to talk about selective breeding within Jewish communities and still staying within the scientific IQ topic.

Actually this has nothing to do with WW2 or Nazi issues. During the middle ages and later Jews were only allowed in certain professions and those usually needed some sort of intelligence. Far more important the most intelligent became usually rabbi and those were the only ones with the resources for an unlimited number of kids.

Add to that the simple fact that they married only within their ethnic/religious group and that the mostly kept records about their family history for centuries which makes them very interesting for some genetic studies.

The Jewish IQ ranks still among the highest iirc. The Jewish community is cited in that discussion, not because they are Jewish, but because they are a scientific focus group in that field. IQ is an important predictor for schooling success and hence important, because we see a huge failure in that field among second and third generation immigrants with certain backgrounds. So if one is Jewish or not is unimportant in this discussion.

He (Sarrazin) furthermore said that the Jewish community is usually significantly more intelligent compared to other groups due to selective breeding and an increased selection pressure. This is an commonly agreed fact too (however this says nothing about the effect size).

The slightly higher IQ in the Jewish population is true and significant, but the effect size is very small.
Suntzu wrote:Wasn't Einstein a Jew?

Bibi, the Israeli PM (son of the historian Prof. Benzion Netanyahu) has probably the highest IQ among world leaders - 180

The 18 Smartest People In The World

Benjamin Netanyahu was listed as number 11 on The World's 50 Most Influential Figures 2010, by The New Statesman and according to townhall.com, has an IQ of 180.

Netanyahu left MIT in 1973 to fight in the Yom Kippur War, when hostilities concluded he returned and earned a B.S.in Architecture.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-smar ... rld-2011-3
Beren wrote:He was even smart enough to refuse the presidency of Israel.

Not smart. Very wise!

Which strengthens another stereotype that Jews abuse their intelligence.

Really? :D

He's just one man, and very intelligent. He's the prime minister of Israel. Politicians abuse their intelligence in general. Weird to make this a Jewish thing... Hmm.
I've never been that bothered by people talking about differences and opposing the cartoonish idea that every group of people is innately equal and that there is nothing that divides us. I have always quietly cheered these things on, even when it is material that isn't particularly kind to my own heritage.

Not ever because I have thought of the material itself as true, but because I have thought of the idea it opposes as blatantly untrue. A little bit of the enemy of my enemy is my frand thinking.

I've also always thought to myself that the most important characteristics that people can have are always of a moral quality and so it has never particularly bothered me one way or the other.

I'd also point out that there is a certain double standard present in the fact that this is the sort of news that, had a German or Canadian or British politician said this of white persons, it would have garnered such an international backlash that the liberals of that nation would have to stand before the international press and flagellate themselves for hours about how terrible muh country is, so vote for me so I can change it through fighting ignorance.

And, of course, fighting ignorance means brainwashing people into their very specific view of the world.
The average IQ score of Ashkenazi Jews has been calculated to be from a range of 110-115, which is significantly higher than any other ethnic groups. However, Israel scores around 95-97 in IQ tests on average as 70% of Israelis are not Ashkenazi Jews, who are maternally descended from prehistoric Europeans. I think Ashkenazi Jews have superior intelligence because they are an admixed population and a specific genetic mutation occurred in the process. Xue et al. (2017) proposed a three-way admixture with least two events of European admixture. Russian Jews are also known to be highly educated people. Miki Zohar who claimed that "the entire Jewish race is the highest human capital, the smartest, the most comprehending" is half Moroccan and half Tunisian.

Fig 7. A proposed model for the recent AJ history.

The proposed intervals for the dates and admixture proportions are based on multiple methods, as described in the main text.

The Ashkenazi Jewish population has resided in Europe for much of its 1000-year existence. However, its ethnic and geographic origins are controversial, due to the scarcity of reliable historical records. Previous genetic studies have found links to Middle-Eastern and European ancestries, but the admixture history has not been studied in detail yet, partly due to technical difficulties in disentangling signals from multiple admixture events. Here, we present an in-depth analysis of the sources of European gene flow and the time of admixture events by using multiple new and existing methods and extensive simulations. Our results suggest a model of at least two events of European admixture. One event slightly pre-dated a late medieval founder event and was likely from a Southern European source. Another event post-dated the founder event and likely occurred in Eastern Europe. These results, as well as the methods introduced, will be highly valuable for geneticists and other researchers interested in Ashkenazi Jewish origins.

Our model of the AJ admixture history is presented in Fig 7. Under our model, admixture in Europe first happened in Southern Europe, and was followed by a founder event and a minor admixture event (likely) in Eastern Europe. Admixture in Southern Europe possibly occurred in Italy, given the continued presence of Jews there and the proposed Italian source of the early Rhineland Ashkenazi communities [3]. What is perhaps surprising is the timing of the Southern European admixture to ≈24–49 generations ago, since Jews are known to have resided in Italy already since antiquity. This result would imply no gene flow between Jews and local Italian populations almost until the turn of the millennium, either due to endogamy, or because the group that eventually gave rise to contemporary Ashkenazi Jews did not reside in Southern Europe until that time. More detailed and/or alternative interpretations are left for future studies.

Recent admixture in Northern Europe (Western or Eastern) is consistent with the presence of Ashkenazi Jews in the Rhineland since the 10th century and in Poland since the 13th century. Evidence from the IBD analysis suggests that Eastern European admixture is more likely; however, the results are not decisive. An open question in AJ history is the source of migration to Poland in late Medieval times; various speculations have been proposed, including Western and Central Europe [2, 10]. The uncertainty on whether gene flow from Western Europeans did or did not occur leaves this question open.

http://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/a ... en.1006644
Last edited by ThirdTerm on 19 Jun 2018 01:33, edited 1 time in total.

I dont know if you recall, but la loca MTG at one[…]

How about Russia uses a battle field nuclear we[…]

@Tainari88 , @Godstud @Rich , @Verv , @Po[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 29, Friday Mackenzie King wins Canadian el[…]