Trump, Oh my god ! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By lupus75
#14963265
I’m very worried!
Psychologically speaking he isn’t capable to lead the country.
He shows perfectly a narcissistic disorder.
He’s suffering from a harmful narcissism, which results in an anti-social attitude, aggressively, and sadistic.
Every new day is a real risk for the USA and the world.
27 imminent USA psychiatrists warned already the population and 60.000 (sixty thousand!) psychiatrists and psychologists signed an official document to warn the population.
So, when the destitution to preserve peace and honesty without any danger ?
User avatar
By Potemkin
#14963266
lupus75 wrote:I’m very worried!
Psychologically speaking he isn’t capable to lead the country.
He shows perfectly a narcissistic disorder.
He’s suffering from a harmful narcissism, which results in an anti-social attitude, aggressively, and sadistic.
Every new day is a real risk for the USA and the world.
27 imminent USA psychiatrists warned already the population and 60.000 (sixty thousand!) psychiatrists and psychologists signed an official document to warn the population.
So, when the destitution to preserve peace and honesty without any danger ?

Clearly, President Trump is an obnoxious, dangerous narcissist. But equally clearly, almost half the electorate voted for him to be President of the United States of America. People get the leadership they deserve, and want. :)
User avatar
By Sivad
#14963268
Potemkin wrote: But equally clearly, almost half the electorate voted for him to be President of the United States of America. People get the leadership they deserve, and want. :)


People deserve what they're willing to tolerate.
User avatar
By Potemkin
#14963270
Sivad wrote:People deserve what they're willing to tolerate.

Indeed. That is, of course, the first rule of politics.
User avatar
By Sivad
#14963272
If even 2% of the population would rather die than eat shit we'd be living in a very different world. People are docile beasts.
User avatar
By Potemkin
#14963274
Sivad wrote:If even 2% of the population would rather die than eat shit we'd be living in a very different world. People are docile beasts.

Most people are docile beasts, Sivad. They spend their lives chewing the cud and gazing off into space. But not all of them. :)
User avatar
By Sivad
#14963276
Potemkin wrote:Most people are docile beasts, Sivad. They spend their lives chewing the cud and gazing off into space. But not all of them. :)



The revolutionary vanguardists. That's why those gulagist upstarts always turns out the proles, they figured those pathetic domesticates are gonna be exploited by someone so it might as well be us. Exploitation is inevitable so better to be the exploiter than the exploited. Part of me admires them for that.
User avatar
By Potemkin
#14963277
Sivad wrote:The revolutionary vanguardists. That's why those gulagist upstarts always turns out the proles, they figured those pathetic domesticates are gonna be exploited by someone so it might as well be us. Exploitation is inevitable so better to be the exploiter than the exploited. Part of me admires them for that.

I was thinking more generally, Sivad. In any human group, only about 5% will show any initiative or any leadership. The others hang back, waiting to see who will take charge and what will happen, so they can opportunistically take advantage without personal risk. This ratio of 1 in 20 seems to be universal in all human societies. And to address your point - there are 5% of people who would rather die than eat shit, and this has resulted in the world we see around us today. :)
User avatar
By Sivad
#14963279
Potemkin wrote:I was thinking more generally, Sivad. In any human group, only about 5% will show any initiative or any leadership. The others hang back, waiting to see who will take charge and what will happen, so they can opportunistically take advantage without personal risk. This ratio of 1 in 20 seems to be universal in all human societies. And to address your point - there are 5% of people who would rather die than eat shit, and this has resulted in the world we see around us today. :)


5% may have the initiative and ambition but only a fraction of a percent have the sand and steel. It's that fraction of a percent who are the outlaws and the revolutionaries, the 5% are just upper management for the system.
User avatar
By Potemkin
#14963282
Sivad wrote:5% may have the initiative and ambition but only a fraction of a percent have the sand and steel. It's that fraction of a percent who are the outlaws and the revolutionaries, the 5% are just upper management for the system.

Problems can arise if some of that 5% find themselves trapped in lower orders of the social hierarchy. They naturally tend to rebel against this servitude. This is when you get revolutionary vanguardists popping up. This is why any sensible ruling elite will allow a certain degree of social mobility, precisely to rob the proletariat of its natural leaders.
User avatar
By Sivad
#14963284
Potemkin wrote: to rob the proletariat of its natural leaders.


I'd say it's more about co-opting the competition. That 5% ain't a friend to the herd.
User avatar
By Potemkin
#14963339
Sivad wrote:I'd say it's more about co-opting the competition. That 5% ain't a friend to the herd.

Not necessarily. Some of that 5%, after all, will have a genuine desire to help people, to provide genuine leadership, rather than self-interestedly exploiting them. The historical Jesus, for example, was clearly one of the 5% of natural-born leaders, yet he refused to compromise with the ruling elite and paid the ultimate price for that refusal to be co-opted. Likewise with Karl Marx - Marx lived in poverty for most of his life, and always refused to be co-opted into the ruling elite. Not every one of that 5% are corrupt.
By Rugoz
#14963494
Potemkin wrote:I was thinking more generally, Sivad. In any human group, only about 5% will show any initiative or any leadership. The others hang back, waiting to see who will take charge and what will happen, so they can opportunistically take advantage without personal risk. This ratio of 1 in 20 seems to be universal in all human societies. And to address your point - there are 5% of people who would rather die than eat shit, and this has resulted in the world we see around us today. :)


Seems like black and white nonsense. Naturally there are limited number of leadership roles in a society and the most ambitious will assume those roles.
By Torus34
#14963652
There are leadership positions in the arenas of both politics and wealth accumulation [Ed.: In many societies, this means capitalism.] These are, as rightly noted above, filled by those with the drive to do so. The trick for any society is to bend that drive toward the public good.
By Hindsite
#14963905
lupus75 wrote:I’m very worried!
Psychologically speaking he isn’t capable to lead the country.
He shows perfectly a narcissistic disorder.
He’s suffering from a harmful narcissism, which results in an anti-social attitude, aggressively, and sadistic.
Every new day is a real risk for the USA and the world.
27 imminent USA psychiatrists warned already the population and 60.000 (sixty thousand!) psychiatrists and psychologists signed an official document to warn the population.
So, when the destitution to preserve peace and honesty without any danger ?

I disagree with all of this. To me he acts as the Trump of God sounding the warning of the direction we were heading. I believe that truth is one reason so many people voted for him. The other main reason was he was running against crooked Hillary.

Trump's policies that have been able to be implemented have made us stronger and more prosperous. He has a hard time doing all the good things that need to be done because the Democrats and some RINOs resist everything he suggests, even things they used to be for.
#14963966
Hindsite wrote:I disagree with all of this. To me he acts as the Trump of God sounding the warning of the direction we were heading. I believe that truth is one reason so many people voted for him. The other main reason was he was running against crooked Hillary.

Trump's policies that have been able to be implemented have made us stronger and more prosperous. He has a hard time doing all the good things that need to be done because the Democrats and some RINOs resist everything he suggests, even things they used to be for.

You and I know that your claims there are just the Repuds accusing the Dems of doing just what the Repuds did for 8 years when Pres. Obama was president.
Repuds have been accusing the Dems of doing what they do for decades now.
For me it is getting old.
But, it still seems to work.

BTW --- you and I are so far apart we could fit a planet like Jupiter between us. You have your media and I have mine. You believe every lie yours feeds you, I can be more choosy.
at this point I don't believe *any* thing you say and any source you link because of your history.
User avatar
By Finfinder
#14964193
lupus75 wrote:I’m very worried!
Psychologically speaking he isn’t capable to lead the country.
He shows perfectly a narcissistic disorder.
He’s suffering from a harmful narcissism, which results in an anti-social attitude, aggressively, and sadistic.
Every new day is a real risk for the USA and the world.
27 imminent USA psychiatrists warned already the population and 60.000 (sixty thousand!) psychiatrists and psychologists signed an official document to warn the population.
So, when the destitution to preserve peace and honesty without any danger ?


Hello,
X in the center square ? You should fit in well here, there will be a lot of people willing to play Tic Tac Toe with you.
By Hindsite
#14964212
Steve_American wrote:BTW --- you and I are so far apart we could fit a planet like Jupiter between us. You have your media and I have mine. You believe every lie yours feeds you, I can be more choosy.
at this point I don't believe *any* thing you say and any source you link because of your history.

That is because I believe in the Christian God, law and order, a strong border and defense, and making America great again. Praise the Lord.
User avatar
By Eauz
#14964502
Trump's alright but nothing beats the great leadership of Stalin.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 47

That's not an argument. That's an opinion. It is[…]

The Popular Vote...

:lol: Right, so you don't want to discuss your […]

I doubt it. This will probably help more than hu[…]

And now you are assuming that your arguments are […]