Trump, Oh my god ! - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Potemkin
One Degree wrote:All these problems are in your head since he has not been arrested for anything. Our morality is reflected in our laws, so he has done nothing immoral except in your head. Your personal morality is just your opinion and does not obligate anyone else to follow it, therefore your judgements are simply bigotry.

"Judge, and prepare to be judged." - Ayn Rand.
By XogGyux
One Degree wrote:All these problems are in your head since he has not been arrested for anything. Our morality is reflected in our laws, so he has done nothing immoral except in your head. Your personal morality is just your opinion and does not obligate anyone else to follow it, therefore your judgements are simply bigotry.

You keep equating morality with legality and that is stupid.
Let me know when you get free from the Hive mind and are willing to start using your own brain for independent thought. I'll be waiting.
By One Degree
XogGyux wrote:You keep equating morality with legality and that is stupid.
Let me know when you get free from the Hive mind and are willing to start using your own brain for independent thought. I'll be waiting.

I don’t know how you could avoid noticing I acknowledged different moralities. The community morals (laws) and the individual. The third is the ‘hive mind’ you speak of such as ‘political correctness’ for example. Is your personal morality really personal or is it acceptance of a ‘doctrine’ dictated by others that is not legally recognized?
By jimjam
One Degree wrote:Now if only liberals can learn to forgive equally of all. :)

You never have anything but bad to say about "liberals". I thought you were an independent but you are starting to sound like your brain has been programmed by Fox Fake News :eek:
By XogGyux
jimjam wrote:You never have anything but bad to say about "liberals". I thought you were an independent but you are starting to sound like your brain has been programmed by Fox Fake News :eek:

He is now "starting" to sound? He's been sounding like one for a long time already. He is a pro 8)
By One Degree
jimjam wrote:You never have anything but bad to say about "liberals". I thought you were an independent but you are starting to sound like your brain has been programmed by Fox Fake News :eek:

Just temporarily until the pendulum swings the way I want. Liberals are not my enemies, but they are currently blocking the path I want us to take. Attacking them is a role I must play, imo, in the current game. I have a long list of things to attack Republicans for after populists secure control. Actually, I have things to attack the populists for when the time is right. All I need to do is live another few decades, then the world will be mine. :)
By jimjam
Well Donald's year 2 ends wonderfully: stock market is having a heart attack, top aides are giving up and going home, Russia is happy (hint: when Russia is happy, that's a bad thing) and, somehow appropriately, the government is shutting down.

How about Sean Hannity for Senate Majority leader :lol:

Oh, where is Dwight D Eisenhower when we need him …………..
By MistyTiger
Can we just get Trump a hoover cart? Before long, the US could look like one big hoover town where everyone lives in shitholes and we try to make money from smuggled Russian goods.
By Hindsite
MistyTiger wrote:Can we just get Trump a hoover cart? Before long, the US could look like one big hoover town where everyone lives in shitholes and we try to make money from smuggled Russian goods.

That may happen if the liberal Democrats continue to be on the side of the illegal immigrant criminals instead of on the side of the law abiding citizens.
Hindsite wrote:That may happen if the liberal Democrats continue to be on the side of the illegal immigrant criminals instead of on the side of the law abiding citizens.

Illegals do not come with criminal tags on their foreheads, not all of them are criminals in their country of origin. The US was founded by immigrants. The Statue of Liberty is a beacon to those who are fleeing horrid living conditions and the message on its base is a message of welcome to all who dare to enter the country.

It gets harder and harder as years pass for illegals to become legal. I cannot imagine how hard it is now. It was hard enough for my parents way back when. There are so many procedures and hoops to jump through. I wish it was not so painful. But it makes us more grateful for life and we feel fortunate for what we have.
By XogGyux
MistyTiger wrote:Illegals do not come with criminal tags on their foreheads, not all of them are criminals in their country of origin. The US was founded by immigrants. The Statue of Liberty is a beacon to those who are fleeing horrid living conditions and the message on its base is a message of welcome to all who dare to enter the country.

It gets harder and harder as years pass for illegals to become legal. I cannot imagine how hard it is now. It was hard enough for my parents way back when. There are so many procedures and hoops to jump through. I wish it was not so painful. But it makes us more grateful for life and we feel fortunate for what we have.

Exactly. These assholes that are nothing more than 2nd or 3rd generation irish/scotish/italian/german or some other European immigrant now flipping stories when they themselves are descendants from immigrants. The repression is deep.
By Hindsite
MistyTiger wrote:Illegals do not come with criminal tags on their foreheads, not all of them are criminals in their country of origin. The US was founded by immigrants. The Statue of Liberty is a beacon to those who are fleeing horrid living conditions and the message on its base is a message of welcome to all who dare to enter the country.

You are dishonoring your parents, who came here legally, by equating them with all those law breaking immigrant invaders. We are not welcoming those criminals, because we don't want those type of people in our neighborhood to cause us more trouble.
Hindsite wrote:You are dishonoring your parents, who came here legally, by equating them with all those law breaking immigrant invaders. We are not welcoming these criminals, because we don't want those type of people in our neighborhood to cause us more trouble.

I am not dishonoring them. At one point, they could have been illegal if at any time during the process, the paperwork got lost or a clerk goofed up. They even had a lawyer who took their money and fled the US without filing paper work for them, they found out the week after so they had time to deal with the problem before time ran out.

You sound paranoid. Not all strangers are bad.
By Hindsite
MistyTiger wrote:You sound paranoid. Not all strangers are bad.

Well, we know these people are illegal immigrants. They are not just strangers.
Homeland Security has identified many of them as known criminals that had been deported in the past.
By One Degree
Yes, our country was founded on immigration, but you seem to forget this included rioting, discrimination, ghettos,etc. until they were integrated. You are asking for ‘non integration’ which means no end to the conflict. Your arguments are based upon confusing idealism of the past with the realty of the past and what resolved the conflict. It was integration. Your idealism of massive immigration without integration is a recipe for disaster.
One Degree wrote:Yes, our country was founded on immigration, but you seem to forget this included rioting, discrimination, ghettos,etc. until they were integrated. You are asking for ‘non integration’ which means no end to the conflict. Your arguments are based upon confusing idealism of the past with the realty of the past and what resolved the conflict. It was integration. Your idealism of massive immigration without integration is a recipe for disaster.

I am not asking for integration or non integration. If they want to survive in the states, then naturally they will adapt to the US way of life, they will integrate with the mainstream society. They can learn.
By One Degree
MistyTiger wrote:I am not asking for integration or non integration. If they want to survive in the states, then naturally they will adapt to the US way of life, they will integrate with the mainstream society. They can learn.

My post was not directed at you, but to the general argument of past immigration justifying current immigration.
By jimjam
Hey, they found the podiatrist who wrote the phony "bone spur" letter that Donald's dad used to dodge the draft for his kid. Dr. Braunstein was a podiatrist who rented an office from Fred trump and, after his bone spur letter, got special deals on the rent. The doctor’s daughters said his role in Mr. Trump’s military exemption had long been the subject of discussions among relatives and friends.

“It was family lore,” said Elysa Braunstein. “It was something we would always discuss.”
By One Degree
jimjam wrote:Hey, they found the podiatrist who wrote the phony "bone spur" letter that Donald's dad used to dodge the draft for his kid. Dr. Braunstein was a podiatrist who rented an office from Fred trump and, after his bone spur letter, got special deals on the rent. The doctor’s daughters said his role in Mr. Trump’s military exemption had long been the subject of discussions among relatives and friends.

“It was family lore,” said Elysa Braunstein. “It was something we would always discuss.”

Why would a podiatrist brag to his kids about being a crook? What kind of person is this man and his daughter to think this was a great thing worthy of family pride? He had no fear his kids would tell others and destroy him?
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:Hey, they found the podiatrist who wrote the phony "bone spur" letter that Donald's dad used to dodge the draft for his kid. Dr. Braunstein was a podiatrist who rented an office from Fred trump and, after his bone spur letter, got special deals on the rent. The doctor’s daughters said his role in Mr. Trump’s military exemption had long been the subject of discussions among relatives and friends.

I have learned by now that jimjam will believe any rumor or fake news that he believes will make Trump look bad.

Care: 73 Fairness: 77 Liberty: 83 In-group: 70 Pur[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

You just do not understand what politics is. Poli[…]

Are you aware that the only difference between yo[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]