The Trump Shut Down - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Drlee
As POD frequently says: Not a single argument against what I said.
By One Degree
Drlee wrote:As POD frequently says: Not a single argument against what I said.

If you believe that is a valid comparison, I won’t argue the point. :)
By Hindsite
I hear on the news that Nancy Pelosi is spending the Holiday period vacationing in Hawaii instead of staying in Washington and negotiating with Trump on reopening the Government. So that means that Pelosi and the Democrats now own the shutdown.
By Stormsmith
No, it doesn't, besides, why are you trying to give her the credit that belongs to Trump when you know he is proud of it. Tsk. What a no-no :lol:
By Hindsite
Stormsmith wrote:No, it doesn't, besides, why are you trying to give her the credit that belongs to Trump when you know he is proud of it. Tsk. What a no-no :lol:

Trump is proud to shut down the government to get border security, but has been ready to negotiate on the budget to reopen the government, but the Democrats are not responding, so that makes it thier shutdown now, simple common sense logic. Praise the Lord.
By Stormsmith
Well, he can remain both proud of and responsible for the government shutdown for a couple of more days. You know, he could have said something when there was time, but hells bells man, even his wife and son don't seem to want to hang with him
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:I hear on the news that Nancy Pelosi is spending the Holiday period vacationing in Hawaii instead of staying in Washington and negotiating with Trump on reopening the Government. So that means that Pelosi and the Democrats now own the shutdown.

"negotiate with Trump" ? :lol: WTF for? The guy has, at this point, nothing to offer but more lies and preening before his "base".

And whatever happened to Donald's "mantle"? Did he misplace it? :lol:

"I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you for it…. I will take the mantle of shutting down." D.Trump

Trump blathered himself into a nice neat box. It will be so much fun watching himself try to twitter himself out of it :lol: .
By One Degree
Conservative: Let’s talk about immigration.
Liberal: Trump is a meanie.
Conservative: Lets talk about equality.
Conservative: Let’s talk about foreign policy.
Every thread, every day.
By XogGyux
One Degree wrote:Conservative: Let’s talk about immigration.
Conservative: Lets talk about equality.
Conservative: Let’s talk about foreign policy.
Every thread, every day.

Aww. someone seems tired.
It goes more like this.

Step 1:
Really really complicated problem

Step 2:
Trump - > Oversimplify everything eg -> Immigration => Build a wall (forget about policy, about DACA, about foreign aid, about asylum seekers).

Step 3:
Retardicans -> Nah ha... Trump will play nice, there is no way he means what he says, he is using hyperbola because it is his personality. He does not mean a real physical wall because that is dumb and half us us retardicans not even support a physical wall because it is stupid.

Step 4:
Democrtats -> I'll prove to you Trump is 100% as wacky as he sounds. Here, have a bill with everything that you want.

Step 5:
Retardicans and Democrats pass a bill assuming prestupident trump will sign it.

Step 6:
Prestupident trump watches Fox news and wow... he is being criticized on TV.

Step: 7
Trump:
NO WALL NO DEAL. I will accept responsibility.

Step: 8
Retardicans now change their stance and now all of them want a physican wall

Step 9:
Idiots close the government.

Step 10:
Try to shift blame.

This is similar to every single issue.
By One Degree
XogGyux wrote:Aww. someone seems tired.
It goes more like this.

Step 1:
Really really complicated problem

Step 2:
Trump - > Oversimplify everything eg -> Immigration => Build a wall (forget about policy, about DACA, about foreign aid, about asylum seekers).

Step 3:
Retardicans -> Nah ha... Trump will play nice, there is no way he means what he says, he is using hyperbola because it is his personality. He does not mean a real physical wall because that is dumb and half us us retardicans not even support a physical wall because it is stupid.

Step 4:
Democrtats -> I'll prove to you Trump is 100% as wacky as he sounds. Here, have a bill with everything that you want.

Step 5:
Retardicans and Democrats pass a bill assuming prestupident trump will sign it.

Step 6:
Prestupident trump watches Fox news and wow... he is being criticized on TV.

Step: 7
Trump:
NO WALL NO DEAL. I will accept responsibility.

Step: 8
Retardicans now change their stance and now all of them want a physican wall

Step 9:
Idiots close the government.

Step 10:
Try to shift blame.

This is similar to every single issue.

Lol. You don’t seem to understand how this works, but I enjoyed the ‘physicians wall’ part. Freudian slip?
By XogGyux
One Degree wrote:Lol. You don’t seem to understand how this works, but I enjoyed the ‘physicians wall’ part. Freudian slip?

Yeah I don't pretend to understand it. Nobody does. It is a fking freak show. But kudos on the condescending tone.
XogGyux wrote:Yeah I don't pretend to understand it. Nobody does. It is a fking freak show. But kudos on the condescending tone.

You have let me know by your previous posts you lack a sense of humor or any willingness to debate without personal animosity. Why would I not be condescending? You have earned it. Try making a few posts without insults, and maybe I will change my mind. :)
By XogGyux
One Degree wrote:You have let me know by your previous posts you lack a sense of humor or any willingness to debate without personal animosity. Why would I not be condescending? You have earned it. Try making a few posts without insults, and maybe I will change my mind. :)

LOL That is brilliant.
Again. If you don't want to be called a racist. stop saying racist shit. If you don't want to be called an ignorant, go and read a bit. And if you don't want to be called a moron, stop supporting trump.
The idea that somehow You'd change your mind if you are being treated more nicely is ridiculous. Is it possible you have so little conviction on your ideas that you are simply willing to change your mind by the tone that you are treated rather than by actual evidence?
Furthermore. I don't give a crap if you change your mind. As I said, when I post, is not to change your mind, you are way too far into the darkness already. There is no hope for you. This is for others that might be reading this. You are dead weight.
By One Degree
XogGyux wrote:LOL That is brilliant.
Again. If you don't want to be called a racist. stop saying racist shit. If you don't want to be called an ignorant, go and read a bit. And if you don't want to be called a moron, stop supporting trump.
The idea that somehow You'd change your mind if you are being treated more nicely is ridiculous. Is it possible you have so little conviction on your ideas that you are simply willing to change your mind by the tone that you are treated rather than by actual evidence?
Furthermore. I don't give a crap if you change your mind. As I said, when I post, is not to change your mind, you are way too far into the darkness already. There is no hope for you. This is for others that might be reading this. You are dead weight.

Are you sure you don’t drink? Change my mind about being condescending to you. This post is typical of your arguments except on medical topics,so there is no hope you will change anyone’s mind on anything else. The disparity between the two types of posts would also indicate a complete ignorance outside your own field that you try to cover up with insults.
By Drlee
I hear on the news that Nancy Pelosi is spending the Holiday period vacationing in Hawaii instead of staying in Washington and negotiating with Trump on reopening the Government. So that means that Pelosi and the Democrats now own the shutdown.

Tomorrow morning, without a single democrat, the republicans can fund the wall. All by themselves. They control both houses of government and the presidency.

Only someone who does not understand our government could blame Pelosi. Oh yea. And by the way. Ryan adjourned the house.

Fucking idiots.
By XogGyux
One Degree wrote:Are you sure you don’t drink? Change my mind about being condescending to you. This post is typical of your arguments except on medical topics,so there is no hope you will change anyone’s mind on anything else. The disparity between the two types of posts would also indicate a complete ignorance outside your own field that you try to cover up with insults.

LOL. You not being condescending ranks literally 10 steps below me caring for a stray dog in China having a flea. So yeah. I don't give a crap. If you want me to care for what you think, try being a decent person first.
By One Degree
XogGyux wrote:LOL. You not being condescending ranks literally 10 steps below me caring for a stray dog in China having a flea. So yeah. I don't give a crap. If you want me to care for what you think, try being a decent person first.

Sure. Give me a definition of a decent person? Never mind, I am sure your definition is someone who thinks just like you do. “If you are not a fully indoctrinated politically correct drone, then you are a racist, bigot, ignorant, redneck, etc. “ I know how ignorant humans are, but it still boggles my mind how so many were programmed to believe political beliefs have anything to do with personal relations or character. Somehow they believe ‘Supreme bigotry’ is the antidote to bigotry, and they think they are geniuses to believe such foolish hypocrisy.
By XogGyux
One Degree wrote:Sure. Give me a definition of a decent person?

Let's start with a non-racist person that supports a guy that is taking joy on making the life of those that are desperate a living hell? Or someone that appreciates truth and will not stand for the non-sense that the prestupidest says. How about we start with those, once you have mastered we can move to the next level.
By One Degree
XogGyux wrote:Let's start with a non-racist person that supports a guy that is taking joy on making the life of those that are desperate a living hell? Or someone that appreciates truth and will not stand for the non-sense that the prestupidest says. How about we start with those, once you have mastered we can move to the next level.

So, just as I guessed? Nonsense with no basis. Provide a post of mine that is racist. Provide proof illegal immigrants are all desperate innocents. Where is your truth? You supply baseless opinions as facts and insult anyone who disagrees with your opinions. Supreme bigotry.
By XogGyux
One Degree wrote:So, just as I guessed? Nonsense with no basis. Provide a post of mine that is racist. Provide proof illegal immigrants are all desperate innocents. Where is your truth? You supply baseless opinions as facts and insult anyone who disagrees with your opinions. Supreme bigotry.

LOL you cannot tell a fact apart if it stood in front of you dressed up as a clown making noise with a vuvuzela and smacked you in the face with a glove made out of porcupine hide.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Russia doesn't have endless supply of weapons and[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]

Starlink satellites are designed to deorbit and bu[…]