Parental rights and vaccines - Page 23 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Your response to the concerns and criticisms raised by the director of National Institutes of Health is a propaganda cartoon. :lol: Now that's babbittry, kids. :lol:
Pants-of-dog wrote:Yes, that is the book from which he quoted those out of context quotes.

I mentioned that in my post.

He cited that book right after I cited the latest report from the IOM.

Oh, ok. I’m confused because I called a link with findings a ‘report’ instead of calling it a ‘book’.

Oh, well..that changes everything. Especially the part where the ‘book’ reports they cannot with any certainty gauge the safety of vaccination schedules. :roll:
Sivad wrote:Your response to the concerns and criticisms raised by the director of National Institutes of Health is a propaganda cartoon. :lol: Now that's babbittry, kids. :lol:

One video for another.

Why is yours any better than mine?

ness31 wrote:Oh, ok. I’m confused because I called a link with findings a ‘report’ instead of calling it a ‘book’.

Oh, well..that changes everything. Especially the part where the ‘book’ reports they cannot with any certainty gauge the safety of vaccination schedules. :roll:

I also posted a link with findings that contradicted the claims that the IOM were trying to halt investigations.

Now I am waiting for either you or Sivad to provide the context for those quotes to see if they actually support the claim that “they cannot with any certainty gauge the safety of vaccination schedules“, or if it was just a bunch of carefully cherry-picked quotes.

Comsidering the information in the link I cited, I am going with the latter for now.
Or deported.

Oh wait. Then they would live in countries that enforce their vaccination laws with very few exceptions, as any reasonable intelligent country would.

I suspect it would be hard to find a country that would take obvious idiots.
Pants-of-dog wrote:One video for another.

Why is yours any better than mine?

I also posted a link with findings that contradicted the claims that the IOM were trying to halt investigations.

Now I am waiting for either you or Sivad to provide the context for those quotes to see if they actually support the claim that “they cannot with any certainty gauge the safety of vaccination schedules“, or if it was just a bunch of carefully cherry-picked quotes.

Comsidering the information in the link I cited, I am going with the latter for now.

Let’s go with cherry picked mate. :lol: Anyone who cares can read the ‘book’ and I’m in no mood to do anymore thinking for the intellectually lazy only to be metaphorically spat on.

My conscience is clean.
ness31 wrote:Let’s go with cherry picked mate. :lol: Anyone who cares can read the ‘book’ and I’m in no mood to do anymore thinking for the intellectually lazy only to be metaphorically spat on.

My conscience is clean.

Sure.

I already discussed one of the comments, where the IOM says it will not investigate stakeholder concerns without evidence. Obviously, they are not trying to halt investigations. Instead, they are trying not to waste money on concerns with no evidence.

So, unless there is some sort of further support for the claim, it seems like this is just a misunderstanding on your part and @Sivad.
Hey, I conceded defeat to the ‘settled science’ in this thread a few pages back.

But I would like to thank Sivad for posting that one useful link.
This shit again?
First this is all BS.
Second, even if we were in some kind of bizarro world where the whole international medical community was part of the largest conspiracy ever created and vaccines did cause autism, that would not change a shit. Polio, meningitis, whooping cough were all dozens of times more common and devastating and the vaccine would still be indicated.
Maybe the fact that we don't really make iron-lungs anymore for polio patients should give people at least a hint that they should think for at least 20 secs prior to making stupid comments and non-existing conspiracy claims.
XogGyux wrote:Yes

Are you claiming that this preeminent authority on autism is lying about his statements to the DOJ attorneys or are you claiming that he's lying about his own professional assessment of the vaccine-autism link?
Sivad wrote:Are you claiming that this preeminent authority on autism is lying about his statements to the DOJ attorneys or are you claiming that he's lying about his own professional assessment of the vaccine-autism link?

Those are not the only options.

Here.. Have a crack at it. Read a little bit, you sure need it.
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/c ... 3.full.pdf
Are you suggesting all of these THOUSANDS and HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of experts are intentionally harming their children as part of a conspiracy theory?
Last edited by XogGyux on 11 Jan 2019 06:29, edited 1 time in total.
The guys said that under rare circumstances the MMR vaccine could cause autism. Probably true. Under rare circumstance the polio and smallpox vaccines probably cause autism, too. The alarming rise in the rate of autism is because what had previously been called retarded is now called autistic.
Suntzu wrote:The guys said that under rare circumstances the MMR vaccine could cause autism. Probably true. Under rare circumstance the polio and smallpox vaccines probably cause autism, too. The alarming rise in the rate of autism is because what had previously been called retarded is now called autistic.

Based on what evidence are you comfortable enough to say "Probably true"... seriously what evidence?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]