CDC’s Own Expert Vaccine Court Witness Confirms Vaccines Can Cause Autism - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

manufacturers had difficulty obtaining liability insurance.

This hardly seems surprising and yet the vaccine schedule just kept growing as though there were no inherent risk.

Also, regarding the whole cell pertussis scare, it has a similarity to the autism controversy don’t you think? Sure, they ended up attributing permanent brain injury to childhood epilepsy, but it’s still a bit “which came first, the chicken or the egg”...a child can have febrile seizures as an adverse reaction to the whole cell pertussis vaccine...

Perhaps market forces should have had their way with vaccine manufacturers... :hmm:
ness31 wrote:Perhaps market forces should have had their way with vaccine manufacturers... :hmm:

We would have had much safer vaccines. I just read an article about an adjuvant and preservative free vaccine that was just developed. The article said the reason vaccine technology hasn't advanced nearly as much as it should have by now is because there's just no real incentive to invest in major r&d.

The new vaccine, called Flublok, delivers up to three times as much antigenic protein per dose as other flu shots, without additives like thimerosal or aluminium.

Produced using a recombinant DNA method, Flublok has another major advantage: it does not require incubation on chicken eggs. This greatly reduces the eco-footprint of the manufacturing process, and eliminates the risk of bacterial contamination or exposure to egg allergens.

Protein Sciences, a small Connecticut-based biotech company that makes Flublok says the new vaccine is entirely free of heavy metals, formaldehyde, latex, antibiotics, gluten, and egg residues. The company’s recombinant method does not require use of actual live flu viruses, meaning that unlike other shots, it is free of attenuated viral particles.

Just think of how many lives the rabid vaxxer people have destroyed by not holding the industry accountable, by not demanding actual science, by acting as babbitt apologists for industry and the corrupt public health establishment. If it wasn't for their militant idiocy vaccines would be far more safe and effective than they currently are.
Manon Cox, PhD, CEO of Protein Sciences, believes her company has obviated most if not all concerns people have about vaccines---concerns that have been loudly emphasized by vaccine critics and unduly dismissed by equally vociferous vaccine advocates.

In short, the new product is about as clean and green as a vaccine can get.

The genetic technology behind Flublok could be used to produce adjuvant-free versions of other vaccines, including some of the childhood shots that have been the focus of the so-called “vaccine wars.”

A new generation of adjuvant-free vaccines would reframe the debate by highlighting the distinction between people who accept the basic premise of vaccines but have concerns about potential toxins in the products, and those who are categorically opposed to all vaccination on a doctrinal level. It’s an important difference that’s gotten lost in all the polemics.

A Long Time Coming

An advance like Flublok should have happened 30 years ago, says Dr. Cox.

And it could have, but for the contradictory economic incentives that shape the Looking Glass world of vaccine development.

Vaccine innovation proceeds at a glacial pace for three basic reasons: Clinical trials needed to win FDA approval are large and very costly; Payors, whether federal or private, are reluctant to pay higher prices for innovative products—especially ones that need to be used widely; Pharma-sector investors have little taste for vaccine ventures.

Add the public’s rising mistrust of drug companies in general, and vaccine makers specifically, and you’ve got a recipe for stagnation. Companies have had little incentive to enter the “valley of death,” as Cox jokingly calls vaccine development.

“If I’m earning $2 billion a year, like Sanofi (maker of the Fluzone vaccine), using 70-year-old egg-based technology, why would I want to invest in anything new?”

Conventional vaccine-making is a dirty process. “The endotoxin loads with egg-based vaccines are far greater than in a recombinant protein vaccine. That’s one reason they need to add antibiotics,” she said. Bacterial endotoxins in vaccines can trigger flu-like syndromes or other more dangerous reactions, which are sometimes attributed to the vaccine itself.
Argue what? That working class people suing for damages and the judges rewarding those damages en masse is likely NOT evidence of an anti-vaxx conspiracy, but that these billion-dollar corporations getting state protection against working people suing them is?

What would Marx's Dialectic tell you about this scenario? :lol:
Victoribus Spolia wrote:I asked you a question.

And?

Sivad wrote:Right? How is it that all these marxists have so much faith in a crony capitalist system? Apparently they think the judicial system, medicine, and academia are all completely unaffected by capitalism.

Because science.

And because of self interest. It is not as if the rich kids are not getting vaccinated. The rich also want this protection.

What I find interesting is how you ignore how money influences the anti-vax movement, and how VS (a supposed an-cap) thinks corporations should not be trusted to provide safe goods and services without substantial regulations.

——————————

Anyway:

The claim that vaccines may cause encephalopathy in kids with mitochondrial disorders is a totally separate claim form the traditional claim(s) about MMR vaccines and/or thimoseral causing autism.

The latter has been shown to ge incorrect, while the former is still being studied.

It would seem that the fever that causes the encephalopathy could be caused by anything, including the disease for which the vaccine is protecting you.

I an not sure that t would actually be beneficial to stop vaccinating these kids.
Sivad wrote:Right? How is it that all these marxists have so much faith in a crony capitalist system? Apparently they think the judicial system, medicine, and academia are all completely unaffected by capitalism.

Correct, and basically nothing is supposed to be greater evidence of evil capitalism than a crony corporation fucking over the working class via a marriage to the state.

For them to turn around and support this alliance only demonstrates that deep down all marxists reduce to statists, contradicting their claims to the contrary.

No orthodox marxist should defend the government protecting vaccine companies and monsanto from the working class being able to sue them for damages; especially since the damages were apparently so valid in the eyes of the courts, that the litigation-costs bankrupted all but one vaccine company (according to Pants).

So now a "marxist" on this forum is saying that it was good that these corporations (which were going bankrupt via their being exposed for huring poor people) should now be protected from litigation and everyone should be forced to get their product under threat of state punishement?

Fucking twilight zone.

Ancaps should be with Marxists in opposing this, but since Marxists are just statists disguised as advocates of the working class, we can see how consistent they actually are.

Obviously my position is not susceptible to such inconsistency. :lol:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pants-of-dog wrote:And?

What the fuck do you think?

IF someone asks you a question, what is standard thing a person is expected to do?

HMMMMM?! :lol:
Pants-of-dog wrote:Since you have ignored all my arguments and refused t9 make any argument yourself, I assume you are not here to debate, so there is no reason to answer whatever question you asked.

Presume what you wish, you are free to ignore my arguments and points.

We all understand why. :excited:
Pants-of-dog wrote:Because science.

So science can't be corrupted or compromised? In your mind science is the one institution that is totally immune to human frailty? How does that work exactly? Every other institution in this world, politics, media, religion, you name it, is thoroughly compromised by greed, ambition, and ideology, but science is the one shining exception? Get real.

What I find interesting is how you ignore how money influences the anti-vax movement,

This oughta good, how does money influence the "anti-vax" movement?
Pants-of-dog wrote:and how VS (a supposed an-cap) thinks corporations should not be trusted to provide safe goods and services without substantial regulations.

Where the fuck did I say I wanted regulations? I just want the state out of it, no mandate on vaccines and no protections for vaccine companies. The market will work out the rest.

Likewise, as an Ancap, I don't think there would be mega corporations or monopolies at all in the absence of government. They can't exist without a state protecting them.

Case in point? The fact that these vaccine companies would have gone completely bankrupt if it weren't for the STATE protecting them.

You know, something Marxists are supposed to be against as well. :lol:
Sivad wrote:They really are, they don't give a fuck about the working class, they only care about imposing their gulagist order on the world.

Indeed, and all the evidence you need is our little Marxist friend @Pants-of-dog here advocating for the government to mandate the working class to buy a product against their will and barring them from ever being able to litigate for damages.

:lol:
Sivad wrote:So science can't be corrupted or compromised? In your mind science is the one institution that is totally immune to human frailty? How does that work exactly? Every other institution in this world, politics, media, religion, you name it, is thoroughly compromised by greed, ambition, and ideology, but science is the one shining exception? Get real.

I never claimed this. Strawman.

It is a fact that the science of vaccination has to go through rigourous examination,

This oughta good, how does money influence the "anti-vax" movement?

I already explained this in the last thread. You ignored it.

——————————

Victoribus Spolia wrote:Presume what you wish, you are free to ignore my arguments and points.

We all understand why. :excited:

Victoribus Spolia wrote:Where the fuck did I say I wanted regulations? I just want the state out of it, no mandate on vaccines and no protections for vaccine companies. The market will work out the rest.

Likewise, as an Ancap, I don't think there would be mega corporations or monopolies at all in the absence of government. They can't exist without a state protecting them.

Case in point? The fact that these vaccine companies would have gone completely bankrupt if it weren't for the STATE protecting them.

You know, something Marxists are supposed to be against as well. :lol:

So no argument.

Ignored.

You two seem really interested in avoiding arguments and instead playing armchair psychologist.

Pretty clear France will be taking a leading role […]

He is even less coherent than Alex Jones. My gu[…]

Yes, and it did not order a ceasefire. Did you ev[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]