The Trump Shut Down - Page 39 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By noemon
One Degree wrote:The fact that you keep replying to him as the ‘old native man’ implies he is imbued with a level of innocence a white teenager does not have. This is bigotry.

It's bigotry calling an old native-American man as an "old native-American man"? Are you all there?

You are making a judgement based upon age and race.

What judgement is that? That they should not be hurling abuse at an old-native American person? Why should they?

I never made a judgement until additional information was released and then my judgement was conditional based upon the information at hand. This should have been clear to any unbiased reader. You are distorting the facts to match your bias.

You called the old native American man as the aggressor, you did that in your previous post. On what basis did you make this judgment of him being "an aggressor"? I am not distorting any facts. It is there in black & white in your previous post.

and I don’t recall even seeing any evidence they were laughing at ‘the old native man’. That too is supposition.

If you close your eyes really hard, you can imagine unicorns instead.

I am sorry people are offended I pointed out their bigotry, but unless they or you can show how you objectively judged him, then it is what it is.

So you are calling an old-native American man singing his native songs as "an aggressor" but everyone else is the bigot... :lol:

Your quoting Boycey is not proof of anything. The accusations were nonsense in those threads and they are nonsense now. I stated my positions clearly in each of those threads and you won’t provide a single post of mine showing otherwise. It is actually surprising you believe quoting an unsubstantiated accusation is proof of the accusation.

What is nonsense? You defending the convicted murderer that run over the people in Charlottesville like a solicitor judging on whether the court was right to convict him, that is what is nonsense. Tell us One Degree on what basis are you claiming that this was a miscarriage of justice?

Or your defence of that policeman that beat up a teenage girl for having a beer at the beach, well that was something too. These are not false accusations brought against you, these are arguments you have made in here and they have always been disgusting.
By B0ycey
@One Degree, you need to get real. When we argue, I do not use terms like Bigotry or Racist. I usually call your ideology a mouthpiece for Trumpism or foolish or whatever. I never insult you personally. But that doesn't stop you repeating your excessive mantra all the bloody time. AND WHEN YOU GET CALLED UP ON IT YOU MAKE OUT YOU ARE A VICTIM. Either stand by the things you write or don't. But if you do don't expect any user to sympathise as they have their own reasons for disagreeing and are just as passionate about their morals as you are of yours.

Oh and by the way, attacking someones son is well over the line. We all flirt with yellow cards but no one really steps over the line like you did. So rather than bitching to Noemon about double standards be glad he gave you no punishment because he is very consistent. You are not a victim. You are just a user. And when you turn off your computer all these debates don't mean much to your life away from the monitor either. So act your age and debate with dignity.
By One Degree
noemon wrote:It's bigotry calling an old native-American man as an "old native-American man"? Are you all there?

What judgement is that? That they should not be hurling abuse at an old-native American person? Why should they?

You called the old native American man as the aggressor, you did that in your previous post. On what basis did you make this judgment of him being "an aggressor"? I am not distorting any facts. It is there in black & white in your previous post.

If you close your eyes really hard, you can imagine unicorns instead.

So you are calling an old-native American man singing his native songs as "an aggressor" but everyone else is the bigot... :lol:

What is nonsense? You defending the convicted murderer that run over the people in Charlottesville like a solicitor judging on whether the court was right to convict him, that is what is nonsense. Tell us One Degree on what basis are you claiming that this was a miscarriage of justice?

Or your defence of that policeman that beat up a teenage girl for having a beer at the beach, well that was something too. These are not false accusations brought against you, these are arguments you have made in here and they have always been disgusting.

Since when is taking a position in a debate proof of racism? This is friggin’ absurd. Your comments above are just deliberately ignoring the issues and repeating stuff already answered.
Let’s stick to the facts..
This all started because I said the video did not contain anything to judge by.
I am then attacked as a racist for the audacity of not agreeing with their bigotry, which I have repeatedly demonstrated.
You are now continuing this attack without any evidence simply because I refuse to agree with bigotry.
It is all about anyone who disagrees with the most outrageous liberal views is labeled a racist.
I have laid out the facts and it is clear I was absolutely correct, but yet I am still being asked to defend myself against ridiculous accusations and repeating explanations I have already given.
Please explain how my taking a neutral stand justifies these attacks? It is outrageous badgering and unbelievable blind bias.
This is suppose to be a debate site, yet if you take an ‘unacceptable’ position, or apparently even a neutral position, you are fair game for vicious attacks and slander with blessings.
By One Degree
B0ycey wrote:@One Degree, you need to get real. When we argue, I do not use terms like Bigotry or Racist. I usually call your ideology a mouthpiece for Trumpism or foolish or whatever. I never insult you personally. But that doesn't stop you repeating your excessive mantra all the bloody time. AND WHEN YOU GET CALLED UP ON IT YOU MAKE OUT YOU ARE A VICTIM. Either stand by the things you write or don't. But if you do don't expect any user to sympathise as they have their own reasons for disagreeing and are just as passionate about their morals as you are of yours.

Oh and by the way, attacking someones son is well over the line. We all flirt with yellow cards but no one really steps over the line like you did. So rather than bitching to Noemon about double standards be glad he gave you no punishment because he is very consistent. You are not a victim. You are just a user. And when you turn off your computer all these debates don't mean much to your life away from the monitor either. So act your age and debate with dignity.

Practice what you preach. I am being attacked as a racist for taking a neutral position and I am suppose to just accept it? Why?
By B0ycey
One Degree wrote:Practice what you preach. I am being attacked as a racist for taking a neutral position and I am suppose to just accept it? Why?

I always practice what I preach. I don't go easy on anyone and I expect everyone to go hard on me. This isn't first school. We are all adults debating things that matter. So defend your position. Why are you expecting me or anyone else to go easy? As I said, I don't call you a racist or a bigot. Although I do think there is an element of that by the fact you are against minority agendas on everything and seem pro Nazi agendas on everything. So if people call you out as one explain why you are not. Defend your position. Don't make out you are a victim. What are you? Two years old?
Last edited by B0ycey on 21 Jan 2019 19:30, edited 1 time in total.
By noemon
One Degree wrote:Since when is taking a position in a debate proof of racism? This is friggin’ absurd. Your comments above are just deliberately ignoring the issues and repeating stuff already answered.
Let’s stick to the facts..
This all started because I said the video did not contain anything to judge by.
I am then attacked as a racist for the audacity of not agreeing with their bigotry, which I have repeatedly demonstrated.
You are now continuing this attack without any evidence simply because I refuse to agree with bigotry.
It is all about anyone who disagrees with the most outrageous liberal views is labeled a racist.
I have laid out the facts and it is clear I was absolutely correct, but yet I am still being asked to defend myself against ridiculous accusations and repeating explanations I have already given.
Please explain how my taking a neutral stand justifies these attacks? It is outrageous badgering and unbelievable blind bias.
This is suppose to be a debate site, yet if you take an ‘unacceptable’ position, or apparently even a neutral position, you are fair game for vicious attacks and slander with blessings.

This is quite unreal, you invite me in here to censor people for allegedly attacking you, I come in here and find you as the one throwing the first stone, I decide to take no action against you for having thrown the first as well as incredible insults against others, I think fuck it, what is the point anyway? I inform both of you that telling each other of having racist/moronic positions is not against the forum rules. You attack me as biased(apparently for not punishing you enough?), post innumerable amount of non-truths which I had to address one by one and now that all your bullshit has been addressed, you feel like a victim because you have nothing else to excuse your own bigotry.

I am being attacked as a racist for taking a neutral position and I am suppose to just accept it? Why?

Your position is not neutral. You are condoning the behaviour of the one side and calling the other side as "the aggressor".

You can scream in your own room all you like, but none of us are supposed to just accept your arguments and not address them especially when you are the one who is calling everyone a bigot.
By One Degree
This is quite unreal, you invite me in here to censor people for allegedly attacking you, I come in here and find you as the one throwing the first stone, I decide to take no action against you for having thrown the first as well as incredible insults against others, I think fuck it, what is the point anyway? I inform both of you that telling each other of having racist/moronic positions is not against the forum rules. You attack me as biased(apparently for not punishing you enough?), post innumerable amount of non-truths which I had to address one by one and now that all your bullshit has been addressed, you feel like a victim because you have nothing else to excuse your own bigotry.

This is factually incorrect. The thread has been cleaned so I am unable to show where Tainari entered the debate and attacked me personally.

Your position is not neutral. You are condoning the behaviour of the one side and calling the other side as "the aggressor".

This is factually incorrect as I have already pointed out. I made no judgement until the evidence of the reasons for their actions surfaced. Up till then I claimed a neutral position.
You can scream in your own room all you like, but none of us are supposed to just accept your arguments and not address them especially when you are the one who is calling everyone a bigot.

I provided evidence for this claim. It was not the unsubstantiated slander that I received. It was pointing out the obvious based upon it’s vast similarity to tests used for this very purpose.
By noemon
One Degree wrote:This is factually incorrect. The thread has been cleaned so I am unable to show where Tainari entered the debate and attacked me personally.

No dear, it is not factually incorrect. All of your insults against each other have been replaced with redacted text. You called Boycey bigoted before Tainairi called you racist(this is also the same post that you reported, notice how it comes after your own) and your insult towards Boycey has not even been removed as it is not direct, while Tainari's has been removed and replaced with blue text.

Up till then I claimed a neutral position.

A neutral position of calling Boycey bigoted? Very neutral indeed.

I provided evidence for this claim. It was not the unsubstantiated slander that I received. It was pointing out the obvious based upon it’s vast similarity to tests used for this very purpose.

It is quite incredible that you still insist on calling Boycey bigoted and pretending that you have substantiated facts to that effect. Boycey does not make bigoted posts, you do.
This is your problem @One Degree. You live in denial all the time. You write racist things consistently. And I really let all your insults slide off my back like a duck. I follow the philosophy that people can only hurt you if you let them hurt you. If you have very little esteem for someone then anything they say is like nothing and has no effect.

What I find incredible is how you continue to want to waste people's time with your need to suck attention up on nonsense argumentation. I had an issue with that since I saw the pattern with you.

You react to my comments? I know why. But I will reserve my opinion. It will just trigger you some more and make people waste their time with more nonsense.

Have a nice day! ;)
By Stormsmith
Stormsmith wrote:Agreed. But your unemployment rates are historically low, which is becoming problematic. You need to process them, give them farm labour or child minder passes, send home the unacceptables, and for the love Mike, stop breaking up families. For this one thing, President Trump should be indicted.

May I just add that America's birthrate is slipping, and that without immigrants, this could become a problem as it has in China and other places:

http://www.scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/2182963/chinas-birth-rate-falls-again-2018-producing-fewest-babies

http://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2017/08/30/immigrants-boost-americas-birth-rate
By Tainari88
Well, it is interesting. Mexico is a very youthful nation in general. Let me get the stats.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Mexico

So, what does this mean? It means Mexico presently has a lot of youth. But the trend is below replacement level by 2050. This means that eventually most Mexicans are not going to be available for the USA need to replace workers. It could mean they will need to draw from Central America, Africa and other places.

If Asia continues to grow exponentially in terms of economic growth?

The USA might have to just rely on Artificial Intelligence robots for the low paying jobs and educate the many Latino types in middle class to high draw of money professions or not be able to retain the ones who do get here.

The future is very interesting to try to predict.

The wall is still a bad investment.

It doesn't matter anyway.

A bunch of dirty money will rot any semblance of democracy. Blackjack is right. In one way only I agree with him. Getting rid of that money is going to be near to impossible. He thinks making government lean and mean is the answer. The answer is to stop spending like drunken sailors. Cutting back on trying to be the world's cops and any politician caught being a sellout spy and sellout period...should be kicked out of office permanently. That means bribed with dollars for secrets, and favors.

But, I believe strongly in just getting tough on people with entitlement issues. Anyone who doesn't know how to live on $200,000 USA dollars a year and finds it a hardship? Is someone who needs to pay the rest of their income in taxes to help deal with health care, education and etc. I hate these whiny rich people who scream if someone comes along to tax them 90% above 10 million dollars. How much damn money do these people need anyway? Spoiled people with egos the size of mountains I would say.

But the USA is rife with sellouts. It is tough to find a non sellout in a haystack of sellouts.
Stormsmith wrote:For this one thing, President Trump should be indicted.

Why? First of all, it is not a crime. Second, modern liberalism and the welfare state have broken up more families than anything ICE could ever do? Why should we believe you are even remotely sincere about this when you have seen 50 years of family destruction as a result of the welfare state, liberal divorce laws, etc? It is an objective of the communist party to destroy the nuclear family. You should be happy about this. Why can't you just be opposed to Trump for your actual reasons instead of trying to "mirror" conservative values and delude yourself into believing we're not going to figure you out?

One Degree wrote:No, I have a history of being accused by people who define racism as anything they disagree with. There was even a discussion where they can’t even provide a definition because then their accusations could be challenged.

Now do you understand why there is no point in trying to negotiate with the establishment? Destroying them and making their ability to govern impossible is the only rational objective. China is a slave state. Westerners are living well by enslaving communists, which I suppose makes sense since they are commies. However, if you are opposed to slavery, you are a racist in modern parlance. In a very twisted sort of way, their strategy is brilliant. BUT... IT ONLY WORKS IF YOU CARE WHAT THEY THINK OF YOU. That is why Trump won. He didn't give a fuck what they said or thought.

It is also why establishment Republicans are as useless as tits on a bull. I'm frankly very happy to see Jeff Flake, Paul Ryan and their ilk gone. They are of no utility in a fight against the cultural Marxist version communism. They are too concerned about table manners, etc. and not offending anyone. So naturally, the left will just manufacture reasons to be offended 24/7. I find myself apathetic to that sort of thing now.

One Degree wrote:The fact that you keep replying to him as the ‘old native man’ implies he is imbued with a level of innocence a white teenager does not have.

It is old school left wing claptrap that re-invents the native American as someone living in harmony with the land (i.e., it used to be called the "noble savage", but the term "savage" is politically incorrect; the rest of the sentiment is the same though). Horses are native to North America, yet there were none when Europeans arrived. Why? They were hunted to extinction. Even camels were native to North America. Why is there no more woolly mammoth? Again, hunted to extinction by native Americans. Much of the "savagery" complained about by white settlers about native Americans was true, AND they were doing that to each other before whites arrived.

The leftist sees the white teenager as racist and the native American as some sort of victim. I see the clash of civilizations. The proto-industrial agricultural civilization wiped out the hunter-gather civilization. The patriarchal nuclear family wiped out the loose knit tribal family.

One Degree wrote:Without knowing why he was doing so you have no facts to judge him with.

Yes, but it is also illustrative of why a "conservative" like Drlee is utterly useless in a fight against cultural Marxism. Drlee is imbued with a sanitized version of the "noble savage", and the spoiled teenage white boy is supposed to be reverent to the "noble savage." It is purely a matter of "optics" as the left likes to characterize it.

One Degree wrote:Their actions are not evidence of the reasons for the actions of the kid and I don’t recall even seeing any evidence they were laughing at ‘the old native man’.

Even if they were laughing at him, so what? You are having your own demonstration and some old Indian comes over and starts beating a drum. That's well out of the ordinary, and it naturally provokes laughter in people to see something that is unexpected from the social norm. What's horrifying to the left is that teenagers are now picking up on Trump as a way to piss off their elders. It's so much more constructive than doing drugs, too.

Drlee wrote:She is pointing out that they were intimidating someone of another race.

Ha ha! He came over to them and started beating on the drum. It's not like they came after him and said, "Hey! Let's play cowboys and Indian!"

Drlee wrote:He is intimidated because he is elderly.

Not intimidated enough to confront people and start banging his drum... :lol:

Drlee wrote:I might be intimidated by a group of teens mocking me now.

Yeah, and you would probably put your arms akimbo, purse your lips, and deliver some snarky lecture that would bring it on. If you find this intimidating, try doing this in an inner city school with primarily black and Hispanic students. I'm sure you will find the experience educational.

Drlee wrote:There was a time when I would have handed this supercilious little bastard the ass whipping he so deeply deserves.

Yes, but that is illegal now. We don't want to abuse the poor little thing. Adrian Petersen spanked his kid with a switch and they charged him with a felony--probably to get white people up in arms that a black man is beating his kid. I didn't fall for that one either.

Drlee wrote:And even if I grant this (and I don't) you seem unaware that you are defending these kids even when the overwhelming number of people on all sides of the political spectrum are condemning them.

That doesn't make One Degree wrong. It makes him principled in the face of opposition. That is a major aspect of American propaganda--to make people think that if they do not conform to what the establishment wants, they are somehow social outcasts.

Drlee wrote:Even The Trump News Channel, Fox.

So what? The native American civilization was defeated. So were the Nazis. Should we be ever respectful of Nazis, too?

Drlee wrote:You rushed to defend these kids instantly.

Innocent until proven guilty. @One Degree is a great American. Besides, these kids did not commit any crimes. The media is engaged in child abuse.

Drlee wrote:If this was my 16 year old son he would have been grounded for the rest of his life. I would have burnt that hat in front of him. I would have banned him from associating with any of the kids he was with forever.

Yeah. I'll bet you'd be very effective at enforcing that. :roll:

Drlee wrote:That is how you teach your son, with love, that Christians do not behave like that and particularly not in the name of their church.

Well, Obama said that Christians killed a lot of Muslims during the Crusades. Christians conducted witch craft trials. Christians enforced patriarchy. How do Christians behave, Drlee?

Drlee wrote:Wearing Trump hats? Does the Roman Catholic Diocese of Covington support Trump?

Is it a religion or a political party? Are you opposing the separation of church and state now?

Drlee wrote:I am sure a great many of their parishioners would have something to say about that.

Indeed. I about busted out laughing in church yesterday. The priest prayed for an end to public employees being held hostage in an effort to build a wall between the United States and Mexico. In California, you have to hit the early mass to even get an English speaking priest, and this one was retired.

noemon wrote:That they should not be hurling abuse at an old-native American person?

It's not a very nice thing to do, but it is their right to free speech. They committed no crime.

noemon wrote:You defending the convicted murderer that run over the people in Charlottesville like a solicitor judging on whether the court was right to convict him, that is what is nonsense.

That's a matter of degree. Similarly, the left constantly defends allowing illegal alien murders to run around the United States killing people and not turning them over to ICE for deportation.

noemon wrote:Or your defence of that policeman that beat up a teenage girl for having a beer at the beach, well that was something too.

That was just the police officer doing what Drlee would like to do to kids he thinks are out of line.

One Degree wrote:You are now continuing this attack without any evidence simply because I refuse to agree with bigotry.

It's because you refuse to agree. The rationale doesn't matter. Their hope is to find any point where you can agree that something is bad, and then blame it on Trump; then, you won't vote for Trump in 2020. That's basically all this amounts to.

One Degree wrote:Please explain how my taking a neutral stand justifies these attacks?

Their goal is to get YOU to fight THEIR battles. They aren't upset about James Fields getting convicted. They are upset that you are nonplussed by it. Obviously, Fields had a screw loose. Yet, the entire counter-demonstration at Charlottesville was politically orchestrated with the aim of trying to get people to condemn the alt-right; and then, by extension, condemn Trump. It failed and it got a fat chick killed. So they are upset about that.

One Degree wrote:I am being attacked as a racist for taking a neutral position and I am suppose to just accept it? Why?

Because they believe it will make you reject Trump in 2020 if you accept their views in order to get them to stop badgering you. It works on worthless establishment Republicans. So they figure they can try it on you.

B0ycey wrote:Although I do think there is an element of that by the fact you are against minority agendas on everything and seem pro Nazi agendas on everything.

Where has he said anything that is pro-Nazi? I get called a Nazi too. I am not a Nazi. I understand as a leftist that you don't like Nazis and they hate you. I look at that as a fight between you and Nazis. I'm just saying you should fight your own battles. I don't fear Nazis, because I'm not high up on their list of people to fuck with. I don't feel like I need to fight your battles for you.

noemon wrote: You are condoning the behaviour of the one side and calling the other side as "the aggressor".

They did make a point of confronting the kids. I wouldn't characterize their behavior as aggressive, but it was certainly unwarranted assertive behavior and it led to a result they didn't like. So what? No crimes were committed.

Tainari88 wrote:I follow the philosophy that people can only hurt you if you let them hurt you. If you have very little esteem for someone then anything they say is like nothing and has no effect.

Should we assume that the native American old man has a similar philosophy, or should we assume that he's such a snowflake that he is humiliated by 16-year old kids?

Stormsmith wrote:May I just add that America's birthrate is slipping, and that without immigrants, this could become a problem as it has in China and other places:

Population bomb, population collapse. Whatever it is, the only consistent thing is that we should always be very, very afraid. What if we're not afraid anymore? What if we just don't care? What if we can't be bothered?
By jimjam
noemon wrote:You called the old native American man as the aggressor

Have you ever been in the presence of an old native American beating on his tom-tom? Obviously not. It is a really really scary experience. Obviously you have never heard of Custer's Last Stand. I suggest you spend more time listening to Fox Fake News.
By Tainari88
jimjam wrote:Have you ever been in the presence of an old native American beating on his tom-tom? Obviously not. It is a really really scary experience. Obviously you have never heard of Custer's Last Stand. I suggest you spend more time listening to Fox Fake News.

I spent a large portion of my youth with Native American people. Of all sorts. Educated, without formal educations, rural, urban, etc.

Native Americans vary a lot. Just like all ethnic groups do. They in fact, speak different languages, have totally different cultures from one another and have different rituals, histories, traditions and songs. But out of the original tribes that occupied North America? 98% are gone. Only 1% to 2% are present today. Many are just tiny bits of DNA in other Americans like actor Johnny Depp.

Elizabeth Warren made a big deal out of a small portion of her Native American heritage and was called out for it by the Native American tribe she claimed to be descended from and very rightfully so. For the Native American culture and history and living the culture is far more important than some DNA stuff.

Warren is culturally not Native American. So if I were her? I would not say I was. It is like people claiming to be Puerto Rican because some great great grandparent had a Taino ancestor. As a culture the Taino people are extinct. They don't exist anymore. They are not like the Navajo or the Hopi or the Sioux. That have living cultures still.

But most people don't study these things. They just want to challenge anyone who is not backing some asshole president that is worthless with the ability to empathize. I don't think I ever have seen a president of a nation of either the Right or the Left as worthless with empathy qualities as Donald. That man is really really terrible in that department!

He is a an elder and doesn't want walls. Many border Native American nations share territory with the same tribe but on two different borders @blackjack21 . I did an ethnography on the Apache. One side was the New Mexican Apache and Arizona based Apache and the other side was in Chihuahua Mexico. One side had traditional diets like corn, cactus, anasazi beans and chiles and the other side had processed food from the American side such as white rice, potatoes, beef steak and other fatty meats, drank milk with their cereals...etc. Standard American diets. Guess which one was healthy and the other suffered horribly high diabetes, heart disease etc.? Mainly is that their metabolisms adapted for thousands of years to traditional foods found in that region. All humans adapt if they have been there long enough. And don't rely on refridgeration and processed foods.

He wasn't a snowflake. He was a traditional older Native American. They are if they are traditional in charge of family decisions, and live with the youth and near family who should always take care of them.

The youth are teenagers. They act out. But the responsibility of the parents is to discipline their kids if they are unkind to people without cause or need. You Blackjack love to blame and defend based on your political stuff only. You never study Native American culture either. You should. It is fascinating stuff. In fact, I enjoy working with very ancient Chaco Canyon artifacts. Black and white ceramics dated at 3000 BC. They have been around those deserts for a very long time. All humans learn a lot with challenges trying to feed themselves, finding water to drink and cloth to dress with and a place to avoid the harsh elements of wind and rain.

Tremendous variation in the culture of Native people in the USA. Too bad they are 98% gone now. And ironically they are seen as in the wrong by you? Blackjack? For not wanting walls? Lol. They were the original Americans. Not part of the constitution but by nature they were the original Americans. Yet the íntolerant settler descendants want to call the shots on who comes in to their land? I find it ironic and highly hypocritical.

But that is right wing crap thoughts for you. ;)
By Tainari88
blackjack21 wrote:Most government employees are Democrats. The state is their God. In that sense, time is on Trump's side. He doesn't have to worry about the government being shut down. Who gets the blame matters to the establishment players. It doesn't matter to the anti-establishment. These people are squealing like stuck pigs. Layoffs and recessions hit the private sector all the time. These guys are howling over one "delayed" paycheck that they won't even actually lose.

That would require a constitutional change. Incidentally, this is another reason I am not a socialist. You cannot concentrate money in a place and not get corruption. That's why smaller, leaner government generally works better.

There are no guarantees. One of the things that Trump's trade war has shown the trade arbitrageurs is that they do not control China the way they think they do. Another one of them is that China's economy is quite vulnerable to a trade war, because they are export dependent. EU member states have populist uprisings everywhere. Norway just formed a center-right government. Norway!

Norway's PM Solberg forms majority centre-right government

Ha ha. I have stories of the Chinese trying to brute force hack my testbed systems. I learned a lot about hacking tactics from them. I didn't have very secure passwords, but they never got in. Dropping all inbound requests on port 22 except from trusted IP addresses and using elaborately long and crypic logins as well as passwords makes it nearly impossible to brute force attack. However, it was fun blocking all inbound IP addresses from China and watching them move to VPN proxies in Europe, etc. Today, I would just fill it with horseshit designs that are elaborate and difficult to make with promises of massive productivity gains and let them burn up their money chasing Cibola and the seven cities of gold.

They will be just in time for automation that puts them out of work in higher paying jobs. They will get to load and unload trucks, stock store shelves, and possibly feed robots.

That's tantamount to admitting that they destroyed their environment.

US CO2 levels are down to 1990 levels. China's CO2 output levels have gone through the roof in the same time frame. China is the world's worst polluter.

Solar would never be able to power a jet engine. Jets are inherently combustion engines.

I am having issues again with the quote buttons. Anyway, I will try to be very brief.

You are very similar to thought process as Grover Norquist. The non elected dude always pressuring 'for no new taxes'. And wanting all Republicans to just kill government outright. Wealthy and comfortable people always love that line. Because they don't use government services like food stamps, free health clinics, and free public schools for their kids (you don't have kids Blackjack so why would you be interested in funding public schools). That mentality is the issue. A lot of people can't afford to pay out of pocket for all that so they are interested in keeping that funded to survive. And they are the majority. Not the minority BJ.

What works well is well funded health care for all and well funded K-12 education and free college for state run schools for all. And not letting old people die without food that is adequate and housing that is affordable. You care about kids getting educations? People not dying of diseases that can be treated easily and housing for people who worked fifty years of their lives? Yes or no?

Nothing corrupts like money and a lot of it and power and a lot of it. Again, got to make sure people are not corrupted by money motives in public office. But the USA is saturated in that shit. I don't know. The culture loves abuse of power and abuse of public funds. Yet they act like moral high ground hypocrites towards other nations who do have tremendous poverty and dog eat dog conditions with no safety net programs for anyone....and who have laws on the books prohibiting corruption of money and bribery. They just don't enforce it due to corrupt government assholes like the ones you have now here.

Yes Populist uprisings. They can then take away state run funding for basics like health and food and housing and education and see how 'popular'they become in the next election cycle. All that is reactions to neoliberal stuff of you got to accept the new people because their native nations are in crisis and we need to bust a deal out with those nations that favor us....let the working class deal with the fallout. That is what is happening but the many who never blame the right people wind up directng the rage at the wrong group. What else is new?

I have more replies but you are always so thorough and long....Blackjack.

I got to brush up on the typing speed to hit 85wpm soon. Lol. Be back later. :D

It is an indisputable fact that the Republican party was partly responsible for the last amnesty. It is also indisputable that it cost them the State of California in presidential politics for generations to come. So if they do it again, it is basically the end of the Republican party. That is your glimmer of hope. I personally don't care, because I'm rooting for the destruction of both parties.
[/quote]
By Hindsite
Drlee wrote:Wrong. Wrong Wrong. Chomsky is not a psychologist, he is a linguist.

Sorry, I meant philosopher. But, as you point out, he is also a linguist and even an anti-war activist.

Avram Noam Chomsky (born December 7, 1928) is an American linguist, philosopher, cognitive scientist, historian, political activist, and social critic. Sometimes called "the father of modern linguistics", Chomsky is also a major figure in analytic philosophy and one of the founders of the field of cognitive science.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noam_Chomsky

Cognitive science incorporates psychology, anthropology, AI, Philosophy, neuroscience, and linguistics (and also apparently education now?). It incorporates multiple fields to study the mind and its facets.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-diffe ... ve-science
Tainari88 wrote:Only 1% to 2% are present today. Many are just tiny bits of DNA in other Americans like actor Johnny Depp.

Some are just looking to run a casino monopoly based on their race.

Tainari88 wrote:Elizabeth Warren made a big deal out of a small portion of her Native American heritage and was called out for it by the Native American tribe she claimed to be descended from and very rightfully so. For the Native American culture and history and living the culture is far more important than some DNA stuff.

Warren is culturally not Native American. So if I were her? I would not say I was. It is like people claiming to be Puerto Rican because some great great grandparent had a Taino ancestor.

It's not just a matter of DNA. I have a gal friend staying with me who is 1/4 native American and not a shred of it culturally. Blond hair and blue eyes. She'd fit in with their native culture and traditions though. However, she has much closer ties to them than Elizabeth Warren would ever have. Elizabeth Warren violated the purpose and spirit of affirmative action to advance her own career. It was shameless and deeply cynical, just like her ridiculous YouTube video a few weeks ago where she says, "I'm gonna get me a beer." John Kerry did that too in 2004. "Can I get me a hunting license here?" The so-called elite establishment thinks that people that talk like that are backwards. Do you know why they talk like that Tainari88? German ancestry. The German language uses reflexives in a sentence. It's common usage in German. Germanic immigrants just translated German usage to English and kept it going culturally before there was a national mainstream media. The elite think it's just because they are stupid.

Tainari88 wrote:They just want to challenge anyone who is not backing some asshole president that is worthless with the ability to empathize.

This is the genius of Trump, and you don't understand it. Donald Trump is president precisely because he is very empathetic--to blue collar, working class white Americans who have been lied to and lied about by the establishment for 30 years. Trump is the only politician that truly champions their cause. Joe Biden was from Scranton, with a big emphasis on "from." He does not sympathize with Scranton or Allentown or Pittsburgh at all. He sold out long ago. He uses the "from Scranton" as some sort of "trust me" bona fides when he has sold them out. Trump talks like a blue collar, working class guy. After he won, did you notice Democrats saying "shit" and dropping f-bombs? They were trying to mirror blue collar, working class people without supporting their politics in the hopes of trying to win back their votes. To characterize Trump as lacking in empathy is to completely misunderstand why he became president. It's this kind of thinking that makes me think the guy could well and truly win again. It blows me away that people can actually come to a conclusion like that.

Tainari88 wrote:I don't think I ever have seen a president of a nation of either the Right or the Left as worthless with empathy qualities as Donald. That man is really really terrible in that department!

You need to watch a movie like The Deer Hunter. In the 1970s, blue collar culture had a lot of sway. Those people still exist in the United States, but they have been virtually erased from the media. In any 1970s to early 1980s movie, any business bad guy was almost always industrial. People investigating the corrupt bad guys had to go down to warehouses, factories, dockyards, etc. That has been completely cleansed from American media. Do you know why a movie like Clint Eastwood's Gran Torino was so popular? I understand you don't give two shits about working class white people, but Trump does and he won the most powerful office on the face of the planet with no prior experience in elective office precisely because he had the most empathetic qualities of any of the candidates of the major parties. None of the other candidates out there would give a shit about your plights or struggles, but would do a much better job of fooling you into thinking they did. They just didn't see Trump coming.

Tainari88 wrote:He is a an elder and doesn't want walls.

He's a leftist primarily. His ethnicity is just a costume for cultural marxism.

Tainari88 wrote:Many border Native American nations share territory with the same tribe but on two different borders @blackjack21 . I did an ethnography on the Apache. One side was the New Mexican Apache and Arizona based Apache and the other side was in Chihuahua Mexico. One side had traditional diets like corn, cactus, anasazi beans and chiles and the other side had processed food from the American side such as white rice, potatoes, beef steak and other fatty meats, drank milk with their cereals...etc. Standard American diets. Guess which one was healthy and the other suffered horribly high diabetes, heart disease etc.?

No doubt. You can say the same thing about American kids. The government came up with the food pyramid in the 70s and 80s. It was a total fucking lie that the foundation of our food should be grains. They said eggs were unhealthy. It was a total lie. They said butter was unhealthy and pushed margarine. It was a total lie. They engineered high fructose corn syrup, because corn harvesting was automated and sugar cane growing and harvesting was much more expensive. They also say we are all created equal, which is also a lie.

Take your native American example. Most people on Earth are not lactose tolerant into adulthood. By contrast, many Europeans are lactose tolerant into adulthood. Milk on cereal is fine for Europeans, but not for most other people on the planet. Whole grain cereal in small quantities is also fine. Crush out the fiber and add sugar, and it becomes a glycemic nightmare. However, the human tongue tastes sweet and that triggers a dopamine response, and the primitive mind thinks it's good when in fact too much of it is poison. But it sells... Boy does it sell. Just think Goldfish snacks: processed grains with added sugar, tons of salt and monosodium glutamate. Tongues taste sweet, salty, sour, bitter and unami (glutamate). Processed snack foods are engineered like a drug. That's the establishment for you. They get very rich with this stuff.

Side note: while they never agree, this is one area where the far right (hunters) and far left (locally grown raw veggies) people are right versus the corporate food conglomerates.

Europeans do well on a keto-intensive diet, but get fat as fuck on a starch heavy diet. Think about what pre-modern Europeans had to do to survive Tainari88. Nothing grows in the North during the winter. You have to preserve food. That's where you get salted meats (The "sal" in salami refers to salt), cheeses (salted milk fats), butter (salted milk fats), wines (fermented grapes), storable vegetable fats (olive oil), storable animal fats (fish oil). Even sweet stuff like strawberry preserves, etc. It's all preserved foods, because you will die in the winter if you do not have preserved and stored calories.

How many Chinese cheeses have you eaten? Can you even name one? How about African cheeses? Think about it culturally, and it is an absurd notion. Yet, we help starving Africans with cheese. Are they really adapted to eat that stuff? The harder cheeses have most of the lactose out of them, but softer ones, no. Only Europeans are really adapted to eat that kind of food.

Side note: I wish we could get the Chinese to realize that. I don't care if they buy California rice. Just please stop buying up all the California wines that you collect and don't drink, because you get an alcohol flush reaction that Europeans don't get. I remember when you could get a bottle of Stag's Leap Petite Syrah for $25. Try $45-50 now. Fucking globalization. The Gilets Jaunes have to be pretty pissed off about that too.

Tainari88 wrote:Mainly is that their metabolisms adapted for thousands of years to traditional foods found in that region. All humans adapt if they have been there long enough. And don't rely on refridgeration and processed foods.

Preaching to the choir sister... that's why I don't subscribe to egalitarianism anymore.

Tainari88 wrote:He was a traditional older Native American.

I am very skeptical.

Tainari88 wrote:But the responsibility of the parents is to discipline their kids if they are unkind to people without cause or need.

Have you seen the unedited video yet? I wonder if Drlee has and is embarrassed that the MSM stirred his internal child abuser. The crap those kids were subjected to suggests that they acted extraordinarily well compared to the Black Hebrew Israelites hurling insults and invective at school children, and then this native American guy getting in their faces while they were waiting for the school bus to pick them up. Things are always a little different when you get the full story that the mainstream media won't tell, because they are selling lies.

Tainari88 wrote:You Blackjack love to blame and defend based on your political stuff only.

I used to be just one more American that gave people the benefit of the doubt. Now, I assume everything I hear from the media or politicians is a lie. If someone in the media tells me his name is John, I'm guessing that's probably a lie too. I've got my 85 year old uncle staying with me again this winter, and once he heads home, DirecTV is getting their cancellation notice from me. If the mainstream media wants me to watch their propaganda, they need to pay the DirecTV bill and perhaps even pay me to watch.

Tainari88 wrote:You never study Native American culture either.

True enough. My interest level is in genetics and language. Native American languages and DNA have similarities to Central Asian and West Eurasian peoples, not East Asian. More around Siberia and the Lake Baikal region. Archaeological evidence is suggesting as much, while the establishment still clings to the idea that native Americans are of East Asian ancestry. The gal friend living with me is maternal haplogroup B2A1, which is native American. I guess I will have to go oppress her after I'm done with you. :lol:

Tainari88 wrote:And ironically they are seen as in the wrong by you? Blackjack?

Not wrong. Just losing. It's like the Romans and the Celts--classical civilization defeated Iron Age civilization. The Irish lamenting the British is a similar thing.

Tainari88 wrote:They were the original Americans. Not part of the constitution but by nature they were the original Americans.

Yes. The Celts held much of Turkey too. Should we push them back to Central Asia? Or has that ship already sailed?

Tainari88 wrote:Yet the íntolerant settler descendants want to call the shots on who comes in to their land? I find it ironic and highly hypocritical.

It's ironic, but not really hypocritical. The native Americans were not a cohesive political entity. Sure various factions had ties, like the Algonquin peoples. They did eventually decide fighting white settlers was in their interest, leading to a great many violent confrontations.

Tainari88 wrote:Wealthy and comfortable people always love that line. Because they don't use government services like food stamps, free health clinics, and free public schools for their kids (you don't have kids Blackjack so why would you be interested in funding public schools).

Wealthy people often depend on the government. People like Mark Zuckerberg were funded by the CIA's In-Q-Tel branch. Amazon sells its web services to the military--and not cheaply either. Google spies for the government too. That's why they are all for the establishment.

Tainari88 wrote:A lot of people can't afford to pay out of pocket for all that so they are interested in keeping that funded to survive.

A lot of people would like to be able to send their children to charter schools, but the Democratic party and labor unions prevent them from getting the best education for their children. They are usually minorities Tainari88, not the majorities.

Tainari88 wrote:What works well is well funded health care for all and well funded K-12 education and free college for state run schools for all.

American health and school systems are very well funded. We could do with firing at least half of the administrators to make things run more smoothly.

Tainari88 wrote:And not letting old people die without food that is adequate and housing that is affordable.

What about young homeless people? Are you forgetting them?

Tainari88 wrote:Again, got to make sure people are not corrupted by money motives in public office. But the USA is saturated in that shit.

Right, because the more money there is in government, the more corrupt people want to be involved.

Tainari88 wrote:They just don't enforce it due to corrupt government assholes like the ones you have now here.

Like they enforce it here? Hillary Clinton is a prime example of corruption, and they think it important to act like they are above the law. That's why Trump won. The establishment still doesn't get it. It's amazing.
SHOCK POLL: Trump 51% job approval among Latinos — 20-point increase since December!

The PBS-NPR-Marist survey, taken from January 10th through 13th, finds 29 percent of Latinos “strongly approve” of Trump’s performance, while 22 percent “approve.”Just 4 percent disapprove, while 41 percent “strongly disapprove,” according to the numbers posted by Harlan Hill.

The poll finds Trump’s approval among Latinos is one point higher than it is with Whites. Trump’s approval stands at 39 percent among registered voters, according to the survey. The numbers find a dramatic rise among Latinos, and may be related to his strong stance against illegal immigration, and coincides with his demand for border wall funding as a condition to end the partial government shutdown.

In December, the same firm found just a 31 percent approval among Latinos — 12 percent “strongly” approving, while 19 percent just giving approval. That’s a 20-point jump since December! The survey also found 22 percent disapproved of his performance, while 41 percent “strongly” disapproved.
By XogGyux
Hindsite wrote:SHOCK POLL: Trump 51% job approval among Latinos — 20-point increase since December!

The PBS-NPR-Marist survey, taken from January 10th through 13th, finds 29 percent of Latinos “strongly approve” of Trump’s performance, while 22 percent “approve.”Just 4 percent disapprove, while 41 percent “strongly disapprove,” according to the numbers posted by Harlan Hill.

The poll finds Trump’s approval among Latinos is one point higher than it is with Whites. Trump’s approval stands at 39 percent among registered voters, according to the survey. The numbers find a dramatic rise among Latinos, and may be related to his strong stance against illegal immigration, and coincides with his demand for border wall funding as a condition to end the partial government shutdown.

In December, the same firm found just a 31 percent approval among Latinos — 12 percent “strongly” approving, while 19 percent just giving approval. That’s a 20-point jump since December! The survey also found 22 percent disapproved of his performance, while 41 percent “strongly” disapproved.

The question is, how many boxing gloves were involved in the deal to rig these Polls. :lol:
By Drlee
and.....

The same poll also found that while 27 percent of Latino voters would "definitely vote for President Trump" in 2020, 58 percent would "definitely vote against him." Fifty percent of Latinos also felt that the Trump administration was doing "too little" to work with Democrats in Congress in order to end the shutdown, with only 32 percent saying that they were doing "about the right amount" and only 10 percent saying they were doing "too much."

Nice try Hindsite.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]