NHL 2018-19 - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Victoribus Spolia
Fuck the Flyers.

Though i'll be damned before I pull for any team from Dallas. Queer town with queer teams. :lol:
By Red_Army
I actually meant the Saints. I've pretty much given up on the Stars this year. They might make it on the wild card because the Central is down this year, but I don't think they'll go far.

They are also the only team I give a shit about from Dallas.
LOL @Red_Army for the saints losing.....

Now we can both pull for the Rams to beat the fucking Pats.
By Heisenberg
Victoribus Spolia wrote:LOL @Red_Army for the saints losing.....

I also lol'd at this, because one of my colleagues had a big bet on the Saints to win the Super Bowl and hadn't shut up about it for the past month. I think he was set to win about $2,000 if they won it all. He was enjoyably enraged by the pass interference non-call at the end of regulation (in his defence, it was hilariously blatant). :lol:

Victoribus Spolia wrote:Now we can both pull for the Rams to beat the fucking Pats.
The continued success of the New England Patriots is proof that Satan has well and truly solidified his grip on the world.

And of course, given my Welsh heritage, it would be wrong to root against the sheep team. :excited:
By Victoribus Spolia
Heisenberg wrote:The continued success of the New England Patriots is proof that Satan has well and truly solidified his grip on the world.

Indeed, and the lack of the apparent aging on the part of Tom Brady is likewise evidence that he is in league with Lucifer and traded his soul for something else of tangible value:

This may have been it:

Not too bad of a deal, though I would have negotiated with Satan for some bigger tits while I was at it.

:excited:
By Heisenberg
Victoribus Spolia wrote:Indeed, and the lack of the apparent aging on the part of Tom Brady is likewise evidence that he is in league with Lucifer and traded his soul for something else of tangible value:

It's the TB12 Method, man. It's all about dandelion greens, bone broth and electrolytes.

...Or, you know, Satan. Yeah, it's Satan. :hmm:
By Godstud
It can't be Satan. I've already offered my soul up and still nothing. :hmm:
I'd certainly go better than that if it was my Immortal Soul™, up for grabs.

Tom Brady is shit, anyways. He can't shoot a puck or skate worth a damn. No team worth a damn would pick him up.
By Heisenberg
I'd just like to include the semi-regular reminder that Sidney Crosby is the worst person in the world (after Tom Brady, of course). :)
By Godstud
:lol:
By Red_Army
Nah fuck ya'll I'm rooting for the pats! Fuck the rams and the rest of the NFL :excited:

TB12 will win and that's great honestly. Who will win the NHL is the most important. I haven't watched a bunch so I'm going to bet on the FUCKING CAPS TO WIN AGAIN. FUCK THE PENS, FUCK CROSBY AND FUCK ALL OF YOU.

I'm not entirely over the no-call for the Saints, but every team has that shit. Breesus will save.
By Victoribus Spolia
Red_Army wrote:I'm not entirely over the no-call for the Saints, but every team has that shit. Breesus will save.

Red_Army wrote:Nah fuck ya'll I'm rooting for the pats! Fuck the rams and the rest of the NFL

Don't say such things. :eek: :knife:

Red_Army wrote:Who will win the NHL is the most important. I haven't watched a bunch so I'm going to bet on the FUCKING CAPS TO WIN AGAIN. FUCK THE PENS, FUCK CROSBY AND FUCK ALL OF YOU.

Fuck Off, GO PENS!!!!
By Victoribus Spolia
Red_Army wrote:Pats are going to crush the gay ass Rams. Everyone must suffer for the Saints terrible fate.

You jinxed it mother-fucker.
By Heisenberg
The worst thing about watching the Patriots is the grim inevitability of it all. It's not even fun to watch - you just know that at some point, they'll decide to win. :lol:
By Godstud
Fuck the Pats. That's not hockey, so it doesn't even count as a real sport.
By Heisenberg
Neither does whatever the hell the Oilers play (or the Devils, for that matter... :lol: )
By Godstud
>: Those are fighting words!!

(that's something they don't do in football because they are too busy playing grabass)
By Red_Army
How is that a jinx? I wanted the Pats to win and they did :eh:

I love that kind of game. I was hoping it would be 3 - 3 and go to 7 overtimes. I'm all about punters.
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

You just do not understand what politics is. Poli[…]

Are you aware that the only difference between yo[…]

@FiveofSwords If you think that science is mer[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]