The Trump Shut Down - Page 46 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Beren
Hindsite wrote:Trump said they were mostly Democrats, probably, thinking the Democrat leaders had more compassion for them than they did and would quickly agree to give him the money for the wall to stop the shutdown. But Nancy Pelosi turned out to be more compassionate for illegal immigrants than for American citizens.

So the big historic shutdown was a blackmail indeed and Pelosi was right to staunchly resist Terrorist Trump and teach him a lesson.
By XogGyux
Beren wrote:So the big historic shutdown was a blackmail indeed and Pelosi was right to staunchly resist Terrorist Trump and teach him a lesson.

To attempt to teach him a lesson. I suspect this guy is incapable of learning.
Godstud wrote:There is nothing wrong with DACA aside from your serious ignorance about what it is. :knife:

It is an immigration policy for people who are productive members of American society, despite being brought to the USA illegally.

DACA consists of people who were brought to the US via human trafficking. This is the major problem. Government programmes, like DACA and many other social welfare protections financed by taxpayers money, encounrage human trafficiking, child and women abuse.

People think that government takes care of everything after all. So they don't have to do anything while someone does it for them instead. People do not grow sense of responsibility. For instance, a South American mother got his baby with her to US border and later baby died. She thought that US was going to take care of baby. She risked her child's life and lost her or him.

DACA encourages people to do the same like the example above. President of the most powerful country in the world promoted human trafficking. Now how de you expect the rest to take US as role model? Most powerful country can't cope with humanitarian crisis at its borders.
Donald Trump's hopes for 2020 will be all gone if he doesn't listen to real loyalists. The base is not happy with the decision. Ending shutdown doesn't really help wall funding.

By Stormsmith
Drlee wrote:There is no doubt in my mind that the overwhelming number of republican senators would like to see him gone anyway.

This has its roots in the campaign to win the nomination to be the presidential candidate

SO wrote:He made everyone suffer and gained nothing. The fact that he is being widely pissed on for his complete and utter failure is going to make him angrier and angrier, especially since he will see the television telling him that a woman beat him. I would not be surprised if he went ahead with a second shutdown. It is the only legislative tool he understands how to use.

He's done this before. Sent thousands of soldiers south to deal with the pending disaster to be created by the caravan about 3 weeks before Thanksgiving. Loads of bluster, loads of backlash. Very quietly sent them home a day or two before Thanksgiving. He learned little. I think he won't revisit this wall issue, he'll revert to playing 'D and D': Dodge and Deflect

One Degree wrote:Because that path is not suppose to exist with our current laws. Obama created it all on his own. Even if you argue he had the authority to do so, then you must agree Trump has the authority to undo it on his own.

Could you please prove this by citing the legislation? Cheers v m
By One Degree
Stormsmith wrote:This has its roots in the campaign to win the nomination to be the presidential candidate

He's done this before. Sent thousands of soldiers south to deal with the pending disaster to be created by the caravan about 3 weeks before Thanksgiving. Loads of bluster, loads of backlash. Very quietly sent them home a day or two before Thanksgiving. He learned little. I think he won't revisit this wall issue, he'll revert to playing 'D and D': Dodge and Deflect

Could you please prove this by citing the legislation? Cheers v m

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/01/the-facts-on-daca/
Is fact-check good enough?
By Godstud
Istanbuller wrote:DACA consists of people who were brought to the US via human trafficking. This is the major problem. Government programmes, like DACA and many other social welfare protections financed by taxpayers money, encounrage human trafficiking, child and women abuse.
:roll: False. Complete bullshit. You're purposefully making up something that is not factual. DACA consists of children who came to USA with their parents(illegally sure, but no evidence of child trafficking, so that's a lie unless you can back it with a source), and who have turned out to be good citizens.

Until USA enforces the laws that prevent illegals from working in the USA, this is simply one more way to help the ones who are there already, and aren't criminals, etc.

Istanbuller wrote:People think that government takes care of everything after all. So they don't have to do anything while someone does it for them instead. People do not grow sense of responsibility. For instance, a South American mother got his baby with her to US border and later baby died. She thought that US was going to take care of baby. She risked her child's life and lost her or him.
That happens everywhere, and is not limited to immigrants, or refugees, so it's irrelevant to the discussion.

Istanbuller wrote:DACA encourages people to do the same like the example above.
FANTASY!!! :lol:

Individuals who meet the following criteria can apply for deferred action for childhood arrivals: are under 31 years of age as of June 15, 2012; came to the U.S. while under the age of 16; have continuously resided in the U.S. from June 15, 2007 to the present.

Istanbuller wrote:Most powerful country can't cope with humanitarian crisis at its borders.
:lol: You sure like bullshitting!
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote::roll: False. Complete bullshit. You're purposefully making up something that is not factual. DACA consists of children who came to USA with their parents(illegally sure, but no evidence of child trafficking, so that's a lie unless you can back it with a source), and who have turned out to be good citizens.

Until USA enforces the laws that prevent illegals from working in the USA, this is simply one more way to help the ones who are there already, and aren't criminals, etc.

Here is something you should be happy about. I just heard on FOX News that Erick Trump fired some illegal immigrants that had submitted false documents to gain employment at the Trump Golf Course.
By Godstud
That's exactly what should be happening(no need for news to report it), and them drawing attention to what they should have already been doing is just media grand-standing, by Trump's spawn.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:That's exactly what should be happening(no need for news to report it), and them drawing attention to what they should have already been doing is just media grand-standing, by Trump's spawn.

I am glad to hear that you agree that Eric Trump should have fired those 12 illegal immigrants.
HalleluYah
By Godstud
Fired? They should never have been hired, and wouldn't have, if they had used E-Verify(which they purposefully chose not to do).

After-the-fact isn't much of a big deal, and it's only to get media attention to Trump, as usual.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:Fired? They should never have been hired, and wouldn't have, if they had used E-Verify(which they purposefully chose not to do).

After-the-fact isn't much of a big deal, and it's only to get media attention to Trump, as usual.

It deserves praise from the media.
By Godstud
:lol: Why does doing what you are supposed to do deserve media attention? They should have done this a long time ago.

Why does doing the thing you should have done anyhow, merit praise? You're silly.

I drove the speed limit, yesterday. Where's my media attention?
By XogGyux
Godstud wrote::lol: Why does doing what you are supposed to do deserve media attention? They should have done this a long time ago.

Why does doing the thing you should have done anyhow, merit praise? You're silly.

I drove the speed limit, yesterday. Where's my media attention?

Positive reinforcement. Like a puppy, when it piss in the carpet you spank it with the newspaper, when it pees outside in the dirt, it gets a cookie. I wonder what Trump did that got spanked by stormy daniels :lol: .
By Godstud
So Eric Trump's equivalent to a puppy. Gotcha. :D
By Godstud
Dave's not here, man.

Oooh trump called Fox News fake. Is the love affair over?

Donald Trump Calls Fox News Fake News In Furious Twitter Rant
https://wokesloth.com/donald-trump-call ... u-n3tuWa44
Last edited by Godstud on 28 Jan 2019 04:34, edited 1 time in total.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Godstud did you ever have to go through any of t[…]

Gaza is not under Israeli occupation. Telling […]

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]

Lies. Did you have difficulty understanding t[…]