"Jews are smartest race in the world and superior humans", Israeli Lawmaker claims - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
The Jewish people have a tremendous diversity of views. From in political thoughts of Marx to the greats in every field. I also think they internalized the Holocaust, and decided to become militant nationalists as a consequence.

The greatest Jewish Revolutionary of all time is literally Jesus Christ. Fact is he came from the Second Temple Period of Judaism which although different to today's Jews and today's Judaism, is essentially still the Jewish culture and People.
One Degree wrote:Better than an arrogant hypocrite who makes ridiculous claims about people they don’t know. Are you enjoying your ‘god complex’? :)

No, I don’t care about the opinions of a couple pseudo intellectuals who don’t realize how ignorant and arrogant they are. How exactly are you privy to my family relationships? Obviously, you aren’t since you got it wrong so that only leaves being totally unhinged.

Seriously, you need help with all this transference onto people you don’t even know.

I am sorry you feel like people don’t appreciate you.

I embraced my defects many years ago. You should try it. It eliminates all that unnecessary self hatred you project onto others.

You know the words, now try to understand how this applies to your totally uninformed characterization of others. Except in your case, I believe it is a false ego covering up severe feelings of inferiority.

Good reply to Tainari88. However, I fear she is going to take this as an insult, because she seems so full of herself to me. But on the good side, she likes Dolly Parton.
Godstud wrote:You can't argue when you're wrong, @One Degree.

@Tainari88 stating the truth is simply something you can't handle.

Since Jews are required to be circumcised, can I still be considered a gentile if my parents had the doctor circumcise me after birth?
I just bought my two God children yarmulke. One had the University of Arizona wildcat on it and the other had the Izod alligator. I got them at a synagogue store and the lady said funny was just fine.

Jewish people are cool. I am a Christian and the only two God children I have are Jewish. God forbid I should have to raise them but if I did I would raise them Jewish.
I don't know if this adds anything to the thread, but two of the nicest people I know (or knew) are Jewish. One was a surviver who escaped being sent to the camp at Dachau, and the other is a very old professor of architecture that I play chess with most weeks. I like the phrase 'Jewish people' better than the word 'Jews', cos that can be used as a bit of a put-down.

But everything I have read about gene theory (and that's not much,) says that only physical characteristics (which is not only skin, hair, and eye colour, but resistance to disease, etc) can be passed down by genes - and there is no such thing as an intelligence gene or a gay gene.

So, even though I admire many Jewish people and their culture - I don't agree that Jewish people are the smartest people in the world, or are superior just cos they are of the Jewish religion and culture (no offence to any Jewish members here).
"I am a Christian and the only two God children I have are Jewish. God forbid I should have to raise them but if I did I would raise them Jewish."

Translation -= you believe in FRAUD JESUS, your kids don't, and you like that....

Jews were the only demographic to observe FRAUD JESUS. Everyone who is "certain" that the Jews are wrong about FRAUD JESUS had ancestors who never got near him....
LaDexter wrote:"I am a Christian and the only two God children I have are Jewish. God forbid I should have to raise them but if I did I would raise them Jewish."

Translation -= you believe in FRAUD JESUS, your kids don't, and you like that....

Jews were the only demographic to observe FRAUD JESUS. Everyone who is "certain" that the Jews are wrong about FRAUD JESUS had ancestors who never got near him....

One can not be a true Christian and not believe in Jesus.
Praise the Lord.
One can't be a true Christian without believing in Jesus and following what he taught(which is simply what a normal person should do, anyhow). Aside from the belief, I'm probably more Christian than people like @Hindsite :lol: who give him lots of kip-service, or actually worship Trump.

Amen.

Hallelujah!

Lord bless all the idiots!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Godstud wrote:One can't be a true Christian without believing in Jesus and following what he taught(which is simply what a normal person should do, anyhow). Aside from the belief, I'm probably more Christian than people like @Hindsite :lol: who give him lots of kip-service, or actually worship Trump.

You have already admitted that you are an atheist, so that eliminates you from being more Christian.
LaDexter wrote:
"I am a Christian and the only two God children I have are Jewish. God forbid I should have to raise them but if I did I would raise them Jewish."

Hindsite said: One can not be a true Christian and not believe in Jesus.
Praise the Lord.

What in the fuck are you two on about?

I am a Christian. I "believe" in Jesus. What does that have to do with my honoring a sacred trust? These two kids are Jewish. Jesus was a Jew.

One cannot be a "true Christian" and believe in sending children to jail for being a traveler in your land.

One cannot be a "true Christian" and deny people care when they are sick.

One cannot be a "true Christian" and vote for an serial adulterer to lead their nation.

One cannot be a "true Christian" and judge other people.

I don't know who the other yahoo is but Hindsite I can assure you this. If I raise both of those children in the Jewish tradition I can be sure that they will turn out far better Christians than you are.
I don't disagree with you, but so long as they get an objective understanding of Religious History...

I don't want anyone else to experience what I had to. Having to tell a University Educated 33yo Jewish Psychologist that the most famous person from her culture is Rabbi Yeshua HaMashiach(yes I'm a smart ass, told her it in Hebrew) a Pre-Talmudic First Century Jewish Rabbi who believed/Preached Galilian-Form "Personal Relationship" Second Temple Judaism, that there will never EVER be a more famous Rabbi, that Christians think this Rabbi was a superhero, and that she was pretty uneducated not to have known that fact.
I don't disagree with you, but so long as they get an objective understanding of Religious History...

Absolutely. They should be prepared to decide on their own.

I had a pretty extensive "Christian" education which it took me a while to get over. But it was a foundation. As far as encouraging anyone to be a Christian, my opinion is that you don't tell them about it until you are asked. But you live like a Christian every day and pretty soon they will want what you have. Or at least to hear about it.

Converting rich people does not have any allure to me. They already have all of the comfort they could ever require. I want the poor to have the help, comfort, fellowship and hope that is the real message of Christianity.

Every time I leave the homeless feeding project and clinic I have to remind myself where my clients are going and where I am going.
Drlee wrote:What in the fuck are you two on about?

I am a Christian. I "believe" in Jesus. What does that have to do with my honoring a sacred trust? These two kids are Jewish. Jesus was a Jew.

One cannot be a "true Christian" and believe in sending children to jail for being a traveler in your land.

One cannot be a "true Christian" and deny people care when they are sick.

One cannot be a "true Christian" and vote for an serial adulterer to lead their nation.

One cannot be a "true Christian" and judge other people.

I don't know who the other yahoo is but Hindsite I can assure you this. If I raise both of those children in the Jewish tradition I can be sure that they will turn out far better Christians than you are.

Don't get your panties in a bunch. It appears that you are attempting to judge me as a Christian when you just said that one cannot be a "true Christian" and judge other people. You don't make much sense to me.

I am not a medical doctor but I don't deny people care when they are sick. I decide who to vote for based on a lot of reasons, not just one. If you are referring to Trump as being a serial adulterer, then that has been determined by precedent to be a personal matter between him and his wife, just like it was with Bill Clinton and his wife. One of the reasons many evangelical Christians voted for Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton is because Trump was against abortion (killing innocent babies in the mother's womb).
Praise the Lord.
Hindsite wrote:Don't get your panties in a bunch. It appears that you are attempting to judge me as a Christian when you just said that one cannot be a "true Christian" and judge other people.
You aren't a Christian by your own words, so don't worry about it.

Hindsite wrote:Praise the lord
Meaningless platitudes. You aren't fooling anyone, least of all "your lord".
Godstud wrote:You aren't a Christian by your own words, so don't worry about it.

By my own words I have said I am a Christian many times, so you are a lying atheist.

Godstud wrote:Meaningless platitudes. You aren't fooling anyone, least of all "your lord".

I think you are fooling many people, but just not me.
HalleluYah
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls No. Your perception of it is not. I g[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'd be totally happy for us to send ground troop i[…]

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's promo[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]