#MeToo Hysteria Is A Pretext For Women To Take Power And Money Away From Men - Page 76 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

I dob't know. Security clearances are an odd thing. At their most basic they are nothing more than a questionnaire and sometimes a national agency check.

My guess is that the army had no clue about it. The prisons should check better but many are private contractors paying low wages. They have a vested interest in passing everyone.

Then you have the ridiculous rules pro-gun folks have advocated for. Right now in the US one can buy a pistol from a private party or at a gun show without any background check. One could be released from prison today and buy a gun tomorrow without any requirement on a private party seller to do any checking at all.

I have an acquaintance who will not buy a gun from a dealer who requires registration. Actually this is a thing with preppers who fear that the government will try to get their guns.

So the US' stupid gun laws allow absolutely anyone to sell a gun without the slightest qualm unless it could be proven in court that the seller absolutely knew the person buying it was a prohibited possessor. And the chance of being prosecuted for that are about zero.
I don't see why a USA killer targeting women is such a big deal.

Killers target other men about 2 to 3 times as often as they target women. As a man, I am twice (in Canada) and three times (in the USA) as likely to be killed as Skinster is.

And yet, Skinster sees this as not fair to women.
She thinks that women deserve an even better ratio.

This is just her own gender jihad and a callous weaponization of commercial feminism.

Skinster probably thinks that a thousand men should die for every woman. Again, she is using "woman" like white (or Israeli), and using "male" like black (or Palestinian). And we all know where that leads. :eh:
skinster wrote:Since you ignore the statistics of male violence against women every time I respond to your posts like the above, I guess I'll just...oh my god look behind you!!! *runs away from boringness*

Your obsession with murder is only for when the murder is 'against women.'

That twice as many men get killed as women, doesn't bother you. It's like how Israelis react when a hundred Palestinians get killed: 'But were any of my tribe killed?'

Personally, I'm not a killer, and that I have twice as much chance as being killed as you do... means that there is no role for women crying 'injustice' here. Unless the injustice you want to cry about is that of innocent people, both male and female, being killed by murder (and car collisions, and pollution, and...).

Obsessing with ONLY YOUR OWN INTEREST GROUP is part of the problem, and not part of the solution.
Considering that most of the people killing men are other men, we would all benefit by addressing male violence.
By all means start a new thread discussing it. This, however, and I agree with @skinster on it, is not the place. All it serves to do here is distract and imply that men are the victims, too.

I am sure they can be, as in the case of Kevin Spacey, but this probably isn't the thread for it, unless you are discussing direct instances, like the one I just mentioned, that are related.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Considering that most of the people killing men are other men, we would all benefit by addressing male violence.

A disproportionate number of murderers are black as well. Do you suggest addressing black violence? Or that black men should be quiet since "they" are the problem? Is that where you're going with this?

Or are you just regurgitating what you see in media? (<- ding! ding! ding!)

As a male who will never murder, the fact that murderers are often male... is of no consolation to me. This gender-smearing of all males because many murderers are male... has been used to smear many ethnic groups in the past.

You and Skinster are trafficing in another type of prejudice which is no better than any other.
Pants-of-dog wrote:onsidering that most of the people killing men are other men, we would all benefit by addressing male violence.

skinster wrote:Right, but Qatz isn't really serious about this issue, he just seems to have a problem with women talking about violence against women for some weird reason.

QatzelOk wrote:A disproportionate number of murderers are black as well. Do you suggest addressing black violence? Or that black men should be quiet since "they" are the problem? Is that where you're going with this?Or are you just regurgitating what you see in media? (<- ding! ding! ding!)As a male who will never murder, the fact that murderers are often male... is of no consolation to me. This gender-smearing of all males because many murderers are male... has been used to smear many ethnic groups in the past. You and Skinster are trafficing in another type of prejudice which is no better than any other.

This thread is becoming absolutely delectable.

skinster wrote:Aw, Qatz doesn't want to talk about male violence against women that is a thing that kills women every day. Poor babby, here you go, have a hashtag: #notallmen

I agree, lets mock all statistical facts with hashtags and see how it looks. #NotAllBlacks.

Totally not racist. :lol: :lol: :lol:

@QatzelOk, stats don't matter; after all you are clearly ignoring the institutional oppression of women by men which nullifies all other considerations.

You need get up to date on your leftism bro, you sound like a pro-patriarchy troglodyte unless you admit that men (only white men though) are defective from birth to oppress and hurt women.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Let me know if you have any actual argument.

I said everything I wanted to say on this shit-show of a thread a long time ago, and much to my own satisfaction.

Why? is there something you would like to discuss with me Pants? :lol:
Victoribus Spolia wrote:I said everything I wanted to say on this shit-show of a thread a long time ago, and much to my own satisfaction.

Why? is there something you would like to discuss with me Pants? :lol:

Not really, since I am here to debate arguments and you are not making any.

Nor have you done so in this thread, from what i can recall.

For example, you ignored the historical differences between men committing violence and blacks committing violence in order to imply @skinster was racist. But that was a lack of argument and analysis, and is not worth addressing.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Nor have you done so in this thread, from what i can recall.

I actually posted quite extensively in this thread months ago, but those conversations ended just as this one will eventually.

I don't think #MeToo has actually been discussed here for quite sometime.

Pants-of-dog wrote:For example, you ignored the historical differences between men committing violence and blacks committing violence in order to imply @skinster was racist. But that was a lack of argument and analysis, and is not worth addressing.

I am just a casual observer and I made no such inference; I was merely parroting Qatz own argument where he made the same parallel and purely for the purpose of inciting a delectable reaction.

Your post just now has been very satisfying on a personal level for this reason, as you are absolutely helpless when it comes to taking my bait on this stuff, time-and-time again. Triggering you on topics relating to race and gender is remarkably simple.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Victoribus Spolia wrote:I actually posted quite extensively in this thread months ago, but those conversations ended just as this one will eventually.

I don't think #MeToo has actually been discussed here for quite sometime.

Yes, I remember. And if my memeory serves me correctly, you made no real argument then either.

You simply claimed your definition of assault was the only good one and you insulted anyone who disagreed with you.

You then abandoned the argument when I challenged you, as you often do.

I am just a casual observer and I made no such inference; I was merely parroting Qatz own argument where he made the same parallel and purely for the purpose of inciting a delectable reaction.

Your post just now has been very satisfying on a personal level for this reason, as you are absolutely helpless when it comes to taking my bait on this stuff, time-and-time again. Triggering you on topics relating to race and gender is remarkably simple.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are obviously trolling instead of making good faith arguments. We all know that.

And that is why you made the error of ignoring historical differences.

I dont know if you recall, but la loca MTG at one[…]

How about Russia uses a battle field nuclear we[…]

@Tainari88 , @Godstud @Rich , @Verv , @Po[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 29, Friday Mackenzie King wins Canadian el[…]