Will the Jews rebuild their Temple? - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
#14989517
annatar1914 wrote:the Papacy is the Antichrist.


The Papacy is not the Anti-Christ. But I happily accept you believe it is flawed.

Here's your own Denomination's official opinion argued by one of your Priests:
http://orthochristian.com/106805.html

Not sure which Orthodox Church that Priest comes from, but it is totally in agreement with what we believe too.

Note how it states clearly the Anti-Christ will be the next Jew to claim to be the Messiah:
From our own Church hymnbook, the Lenten Triodion—we hear in the Synaxarion reading for Meat-Fare Sunday that the Antichrist “will be constrained by men and will be proclaimed king and the multitudes of the Jewish people will love him; he will restore Jerusalem and will erect the temple for them (Apostasy and Antichrist, p.30).


You may claim the Pope is on the "wrong path" but our Churches have always been in agreement on the concept of the Anti-Christ and you know it.
#14989518
Hindsite wrote:I believe the Antichrist could be a Muslim.

https://www.compellingtruth.org/Muslim-antichrist.html

https://vergadering.nu/boek/the-islamic-antichrist.htm

"8 Signs of the Coming Third Temple"

by Don Stewart



1. Anyone who thinks that the Antichrist could be a Muslim is missing the internal logic of the prophesies in St. Daniel and in the Apocalypse. In the latter, ''Babylon'' is clearly Old Rome, and Old Rome's ''Church''. And ''she'' rides the Beast, which is equally clearly, Antichrist.

2. As i've stated then, and in my previous posts, there's no reason to believe in a future Jewish Temple being rebuilt, as the ''Temple'' described in 2nd Thess. by St. Paul is the Church, and the Papacy has by it's claim to be ''head'' of the Church has usurped the place in the Church, of Christ Himself, much as St. Paul said the ''son of perdition'' would exalt himself and claim to ''be'' God for all intents and purposes. This is Antichrist, and it could not be any clearer.

3. As wrong and as false as both Judaism and Islam are, and in a sense ''Antichrist'', Christ said that Antichrist would ''deceive the very Elect, if possible''... So Our Lord is warning us that Antichrist will appear to be Christian, with Bishops, Sacraments, and the close but deceptive appearance of faithfulness to Christ and His Doctrine of salvation.
#14989521
colliric wrote:The Papacy is not the Anti-Christ. But I happily accept you believe it is flawed.

Here's your own Denomination's official opinion argued by one of your Priests:
http://orthochristian.com/106805.html

Not sure which Orthodox Church that Priest comes from, but it is totally in agreement with what we believe too.

Note how it states clearly the Anti-Christ will be the next Jew to claim to be the Messiah:


You may claim the Pope is on the "wrong path" but our Churches have always been in agreement on the concept of the Anti-Christ and you know it.


We're not a ''denomination'', but no matter, my friend ;)

Fact is, there's no reason to not believe that the final personal Antichrist could not be ''of the tribe of Dan'' (as you say the geneologies were destroyed centuries ago), a Jew/Israelite, and the Pope also, seeking the allegiance of the Jewish people to his cause. And it's equally likely that many might follow him, especially if he carries out false miracles and lying wonders.

As to sources, I have explained elsewhere on other threads that I generally do not accept ''Orthodox Christian'' sources after the 1600's in time.
#14989531
The LOST TEMPLE Mount- the REAL Location of Solomon's Temple in the City of David, Jerusalem

Yahweh's Restoration Ministry
Published on Apr 28, 2017



[b]Rabbi Chaim Richman: The Dedication of the Third Temple[/]

The Temple Institute
Published on Dec 4, 2018

Rabbi Chaim Richman, International Director of the Temple Institute of Jerusalem, speaks about the dedication of the Third Temple, and shares insights and progress towards the rebuilding of the Holy Temple in our time, and its meaning for all mankind.
#14989535
Rabbi Chaim Richman is a heretical charlatan and nothing more:


Temple will NOT be Torah Correct...

But I guess that's what you want isn't it Hindsite? Get them to build it l and then build it wrong! Jesus has to kill it again!

Can't you help hold off WW3 until much later?

Hallelujah
Praise the Lord!

Hindsite will change his opinion soon... In good time. Amen.
#14989706
@Hindsite


The LOST TEMPLE Mount- the REAL Location of Solomon's Temple in the City of David, Jerusalem

Yahweh's Restoration Ministry
Published on Apr 28, 2017


As a Christian, are you offended at a Jewish organization that wants to re-institute animal sacrifices of the Old Testament, in direct contradiction to Christian notions of Christ's sacrifice for our sins on the cross? Yes or no?

Do you believe in the aim of this ''ministry''? After all, if Yahweh needs a ''restoration'' of His Worship, then Jesus was a false Christ and His Church indeed was overcome by the Gates of Hell. The fact that some people cannot see that plainly for what it is, shows that they are delusional. Of course, many people like you DO REJECT CHRIST JESUS, and retain their worship of Jewish ritual observances, becoming ''Noahides''... It's a growing movement among your group of Israel Firsters/Jewish People Worshipers.

Which reminds me of what I've talked about with Jewish friends; evangelicals/dispensationalists to them are like those crazy celebrity fans who get slighted by the object of their idolatry and go nuts, deciding to kill the person they formerly worshiped. One friend of mine said; ''deep down, all these Dispensationalists are anti-semites, they don't care about us so much as they want us to trigger a new Holocaust of both Jews and our Muslim enemies'' ....

I found it hard to disagree with that statement, how about you? Anything untrue there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTSCQgZirts

[b]Rabbi Chaim Richman: The Dedication of the Third Temple[/]

The Temple Institute
Published on Dec 4, 2018

Rabbi Chaim Richman, International Director of the Temple Institute of Jerusalem, speaks about the dedication of the Third Temple, and shares insights and progress towards the rebuilding of the Holy Temple in our time, and its meaning for all mankind.


Yep, you and your friends want to replace Christ and His Faith with Jewish Temple Sacrifices, got it.
#14989746
annatar1914 wrote:@Hindsite
As a Christian, are you offended at a Jewish organization that wants to re-institute animal sacrifices of the Old Testament, in direct contradiction to Christian notions of Christ's sacrifice for our sins on the cross? Yes or no?

No, I am not offended, because I don't have to participate in animal sacrifices as a Christian. These Jews don't believe Jesus is the promised Messiah like I do.

annatar1914 wrote:Do you believe in the aim of this ''ministry''? After all, if Yahweh needs a ''restoration'' of His Worship, then Jesus was a false Christ and His Church indeed was overcome by the Gates of Hell.

No, I don't believe in his ministry. I simply point to it as another source for building the Third temple in Jerusalem, which I believe will happen because of biblical prophecy.

annatar1914 wrote:The fact that some people cannot see that plainly for what it is, shows that they are delusional. Of course, many people like you DO REJECT CHRIST JESUS, and retain their worship of Jewish ritual observances, becoming ''Noahides''... It's a growing movement among your group of Israel Firsters/Jewish People Worshipers.

If offends me that you describe me as one who rejects Christ Jesus and worships Jewish people instead. That is a lie.

annatar1914 wrote:Which reminds me of what I've talked about with Jewish friends; evangelicals/dispensationalists to them are like those crazy celebrity fans who get slighted by the object of their idolatry and go nuts, deciding to kill the person they formerly worshiped. One friend of mine said; ''deep down, all these Dispensationalists are anti-semites, they don't care about us so much as they want us to trigger a new Holocaust of both Jews and our Muslim enemies'' ....

I have already stated before that I am not a Dispensationalist, but I do consider the Islamic extremist as enemies of both Christians and Jews.

annatar1914 wrote:Yep, you and your friends want to replace Christ and His Faith with Jewish Temple Sacrifices, got it.

I have never said that and you don't even know my friends, so that is another lie.

colliric wrote:Temple will NOT be Torah Correct...

Why should we Christians be concerned about that since the Antichrist will take over it anyway?

ANTICHRIST IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD

Paul gives another description of Antichrist: “Who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or an object of worship, so that he seats himself in the temple of God, proclaiming himself that he is God.” This fulfills the prophecy concerning Antichrist in Daniel 11:36 and 37. Therefore, the temple must be rebuilt.

The nation of Israel has been formed again, and the city of Jerusalem has been returned to Israel. However, the temple has not yet been built. Some Jews are deeply stirred concerning the rebuilding of the temple. One day, this temple will be rebuilt, and, according to the prophecy of Daniel, Antichrist will seat himself in it. The apostle Paul speaks to the Thessalonians concerning the coming of our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus:

Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
(2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 NKJV)

Then the king shall do according to his own will: he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done. He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all.
(Daniel 11:36- 37 NKJV)

Praise and glory to the Lord.
#14989758
No, I am not offended, because I don't have to participate in animal sacrifices as a Christian. These Jews don't believe Jesus is the promised Messiah like I do.


You should be offended by it, because it's the Devil basically saying; ''it's as if Jesus of Nazereth never existed''. But the Jewish Temple won't be rebuilt.

No, I don't believe in his ministry. I simply point to it as another source for building the Third temple in Jerusalem, which I believe will happen because of biblical prophecy.


Ah, your timeline for catching the Rapture bus...


If offends me that you describe me as one who rejects Christ Jesus and worships Jewish people instead. That is a lie.


I didn't describe you as one, I described people like that entire congregation of Baptists who talked just like you do, started flying Israeli flags in their church, celebrated Jewish festivals, etc... And next thing I know, the whole congregation rejected Jesus as the Messiah and became ''Noahides''.

That's what I'm talking about. If you don't want to go down that road, you may want to reexamine some of your original premises.


I have already stated before that I am not a Dispensationalist, but I do consider the Islamic extremist as enemies of both Christians and Jews.


You say you're not a ''Dispensationalist'' and yet affirm that you are not offended by Jewish animal sacrifices. That must mean logically anyway, that you do follow some kind of ''dual covenent'' theology in your thinking.


I have never said that and you don't even know my friends, so that is another lie.


People you talk like and identify with can be considered ''friends'' of a sort, and I describe the results with some of following the similar sort of BS being peddled.


Why should we Christians be concerned about that since the Antichrist will take over it anyway?


You have no concern for Jewish and other non-Christian souls, for their falling deeper into error?

ANTICHRIST IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD

Paul gives another description of Antichrist: “Who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or an object of worship, so that he seats himself in the temple of God, proclaiming himself that he is God.” This fulfills the prophecy concerning Antichrist in Daniel 11:36 and 37. Therefore, the temple must be rebuilt.


Wrong, it says nothing in Scripture about a rebuilt Jewish Temple, the term refers to the Temple of God in the New Covenant, the Church.

The nation of Israel has been formed again, and the city of Jerusalem has been returned to Israel. However, the temple has not yet been built. Some Jews are deeply stirred concerning the rebuilding of the temple. One day, this temple will be rebuilt, and, according to the prophecy of Daniel, Antichrist will seat himself in it.


Wrong, again, not a Jewish Temple.


The apostle Paul speaks to the Thessalonians concerning the coming of our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus:
Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
(2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 NKJV)


Exactly. But nowhere in this ''Temple'' is there any indication of Old Testament type Jewish ritual going on within it, or that it is a Jewish Temple.

Then the king shall do according to his own will: he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done. He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all.
(Daniel 11:36- 37 NKJV)


Yes, that's what he has done, and will do.
#14989772
annatar1914 wrote:You should be offended by it, because it's the Devil basically saying; ''it's as if Jesus of Nazereth never existed''. But the Jewish Temple won't be rebuilt.

I already pointed out that the temple has to be rebuilt to fulfill biblical prophecy.

annatar1914 wrote:I didn't describe you as one, I described people like that entire congregation of Baptists who talked just like you do, started flying Israeli flags in their church, celebrated Jewish festivals, etc... And next thing I know, the whole congregation rejected Jesus as the Messiah and became ''Noahides''.

I am not even aware of any such congregation of Baptist that do as you claim. You may be referring to some of these so-called Messianic Jewish congregations, but even they accept Jessus as the Jewish Messiah and believe in God as a Trinity.

annatar1914 wrote:You say you're not a ''Dispensationalist'' and yet affirm that you are not offended by Jewish animal sacrifices. That must mean logically anyway, that you do follow some kind of ''dual covenent'' theology in your thinking.

I do believe in the old and the new covenant. As a Christian, I fall under the new covenant.

annatar1914 wrote:People you talk like and identify with can be considered ''friends'' of a sort, and I describe the results with some of following the similar sort of BS being peddled.

In my opinion, this is crazy thinking on your part.

annatar1914 wrote:You have no concern for Jewish and other non-Christian souls, for their falling deeper into error?

Yes, I have concern, but that is apparently part of God's plan for salvation for all Israel. I'll leave that to the Holy Spirit.

annatar1914 wrote:Wrong, it says nothing in Scripture about a rebuilt Jewish Temple, the term refers to the Temple of God in the New Covenant, the Church.

I disagree.

annatar1914 wrote: The apostle Paul speaks to the Thessalonians concerning the coming of our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus:

Exactly. But nowhere in this ''Temple'' is there any indication of Old Testament type Jewish ritual going on within it, or that it is a Jewish Temple.

Your welcome to your opinion. I just have a my own opinion.
Praise the Lord.
#14989853
'I'm not an expert on this, but wasn't 616 the number of the beast because that's the sum of Caesar Nero's name in Greek. I think it became 666 when translated into Latin.
#14989893
skinster wrote:Hi can you keep you religious stuff out of here please? This thread is about the zionist entity's snipers shooting dead children in a concentration camp the world knows as 'Gaza', every Friday. Thanks in advance.

You are wrong. The original post was done by Albert with the comment:
The prophesy is being fulfilled.

The main point of the post was the opening of the US embassy in Jerusalem 70 years to the day that Israel was reborn as a nation and recognized by the USA and the fulfilling of Biblical prophesy.

It just so happens that Palestinians don't like it because they want Jerusalem as their capital, not the capital of Israel. It is the stupidity of the Palestinians in opposition to God that led to some of them being killed. It is regretful that these evil people would also involve their children in their ungodly acts.

I have just been posting on the next Biblical prophecy to be fulfilled of the temple that was referred to by the Rabbi in the opening ceremony of the US embassy in Jerusalem.
#14989894
Religion is precisely the MAIN FACTOR "inspiring" Zionist Israelites to behave the way they do. It is all about the first chapter of the Book of Joshua. There "God" tells Joshua (if nobody else) the borders of the "Promised Land" aka country Israel. Those borders include the EUPHRATES RIVER, which is in IRAQ.... got that....


http://biblescripture.net/Joshua.html


"1 Now after the death of Moses the servant of the LORD it came to pass, that the LORD spake unto Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying, 2 Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel. 3 Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses. 4 From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast. 5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life:"



THAT is why the US is in IRAQ. That is what inspired Israel to murder our Marines in Lebanon 1983 (an attempt to provoke a US-Hezbo war). And that was the motive for the worst Zionist Treason against the US, 911....
#14989895
The "prophecy" is all bull. Jews were the only demographic to observe FRAUD Jesus bilk 5k out of everything, spend it all on himself and his "disciples" down at the brothel, and run out of food and money while obligated to care for those same 5k (the loaves and fishes scene). Jews reject Jesus and consider him a fraud, because they gave him a fair and open trial that showed...

1. he was just a man who had no "supernatural power" at all
2. nobody would dare show up and claim to be "healed" since the Court would likely "re-injure" that person and FRAUD Jesus wouldn't be able to do anything
3. the disciples, on whose WORD "everything" about God is about, BOLT when the authorities show up...


FRAUD is as FRAUD does. Those who observed the FRAUD see him as FRAUD. Those who didn't see him, those only capable of PARROTING a 2k year old book full of holes, think those who actually observed him are wrong....
#14989899
LaDexter wrote:That is what inspired Israel to murder our Marines in Lebanon 1983 (an attempt to provoke a US-Hezbo war). And that was the motive for the worst Zionist Treason against the US, 911....

That is complete nonsense. Israel and Zionist had nothing to do with the 9/11 attack on the USA. That attack was done by Muslim extremist.

The song "HalleluYah" was sung at the opening ceremony of the US embassy in Jerusalem by Chagit Yasso.

Ethiopian whose parents were saved by Israel sings Hallelujah at embassy opening in Jerusalem.
#14989929
skinster wrote:Hi can you keep you religious stuff out of here please? This thread is about the zionist entity's snipers shooting dead children in a concentration camp the world knows as 'Gaza', every Friday. Thanks in advance.

You are wrong. This thread had nothing to do with killing children until you started posting about it. I already answered your post, but I suppose it was deleted for some reason. The original poster stated that this was fulfillment of prophecy.
#14990435
Hindsite wrote:That is complete nonsense. Israel and Zionist had nothing to do with the 9/11 attack on the USA. That attack was done by Muslim extremist.

The song "HalleluYah" was sung at the opening ceremony of the US embassy in Jerusalem by Chagit Yasso.

Ethiopian whose parents were saved by Israel sings Hallelujah at embassy opening in Jerusalem.




Bull.

Israel has been behind all of it, from JFK to 911 and ISIS.

Show us a photo of "Osama" in SAUDI....

you CAN'T, because he was never there. Osama was JEWISH CIA ASSET Col Tim Osman....

https://www.google.com/search?q=tim+osm ... ve&ssui=on


https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GC ... ve&ssui=on


Image result for tim osman ziggy
#14990533
Rich wrote:'I'm not an expert on this, but wasn't 616 the number of the beast because that's the sum of Caesar Nero's name in Greek. I think it became 666 when translated into Latin.

Something like that. Here is a reference:

666 OR 616?

Today gematria is well-known as a Jewish interpretive method that assigns numerical values of Hebrew letters to words, phrases and/or sentences. Then, by adding them together, it seeks to determine their deeper meaning. Sometimes that connection is farfetched, but sometimes it is quite clear.

In Matthew’s genealogy, which shows that Jesus/Yeshua was a descendant of King David, we read “Thus there were fourteen generations in all from Abraham to David, fourteen from David to the exile to Babylon, and fourteen from the exile to the Messiah.” (Mathew 1:17). The numerical value of the Hebrew characters forming the name of the great King of Israel – David (דוד) is 14.

This is how it works – (4) ד (4) + ו (6) + ד – Matthew uses geneology to intentionally tie Jesus to David numerically (through gematria of 14) three times. And his point is that Jesus is the son of David, i.e. the Messiah.

In the Book of Revelation, we read, “Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.” (Rev. 13:18). The author clearly says that the number of the beast can be calculated, which is a clear hint to do exactly that.

Although the beast of the book of Revelation is almost certainly not limited to the first-century, near the time of writing of the Book of Revelation, there was a blood-thirsty persecutor of the early Christ-followers – Nero. His name in Hebrew (Nero Ceasar – נרון קסר) has a numeric value of 666. According to tradition, both Peter and Paul were both martyred during his reign. It is likely that Nero was a symbolic figure of all future government-sponsored persecutions. If the original identification of the beast as Emperor Nero is correct, this would explain why some early manuscripts of the Book of Revelation have 616 instead of 666 as the number of the beast. The difference is from spelling Nero’s name in Latin instead of Hebrew. But the method is still gematria.

https://israelstudycenter.com/666-or-616/

You might also be interested in this interpretation:

The NUMBER 666 and the NAME of the BEAST Without Using GEMATRIA

https://www.shalach.org/Antichrist/Numb ... 0Beast.htm

The 3 Symbols of 666 Revealed

http://www.isawthelightministries.com/mark.html
#14999861
colliric wrote:You know @Ter, you cannot worship both God(as in Elohim) and Mammon(Money)..... Posting financials to defend Israel isn't exactly in your best interests. Money is the ROOT OF ALL EVIL.

I would post successful Israeli charity causes and human rights issues instead if I was you.... Just Sayin'.

You got that wrong. It is not "money" but "the love of money" that is the root of all evil.

For the love of money is the root of all evil...
(1 Timothy 6:10 KJV)

HalleluYah
#14999864
Hindsite wrote:You got that wrong. It is not "money" but "the love of money" that is the root of all evil.

For the love of money is the root of all evil...
(1 Timothy 6:10 KJV)

HalleluYah


But the Wealthy, the Rich, they DO love Money with all their mind and soul and strength, Money is their God, Money gives them the Earthly Paradise that they want in this World, and they have no real consideration for any other World or other Life than this one. Money gives them everything they want, and the more they pursue It, the more they want. Money insulates the Rich from having to love their fellow man, buying them security, better health, longer and more peaceful life, more attractive mates, and many other things to divide them from the rest of humanity that they hate and fear and exploit.
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7

November 13, Wednesday In the evening President[…]

Trump and the Rule of Law

Trump is bought and paid for.

EU-BREXIT

One party state without check and balance is ab[…]

Capitalism is built around the middle class if th[…]