Israeli troops kill dozens of Palestinians in protests as US embassy opens in Jerusalem – live updat - Page 54 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Hindsite wrote:You did not understand the video or you do not want to understand it.

It's Protestants making up crap about a Catholic Prophetic Work....

Pope Francis doesn't fit the description of that last Pope. He did not break the Tradition of not picking the name "Peter The Second".

The Prophecy describes the Popes up to Benedict 16th, then skips over the interim Popes, like Pope Francis, to describe the final Pope as a Pope who will be Roman/Italian and specifically BREAK the tradition of not using the name Peter.

Since Francis did NOT do this, he is NOT the last Pope.

I am well familiar with this Prophetic work, I'VE READ IT. It CLEARLY INDICATES that "Last Pope" will break Papal Tradition in THAT specific manner.
colliric wrote:It's Protestants making up crap about a Catholic Prophetic Work....

Pope Francis doesn't fit the description of that last Pope. He did not break the Tradition of not picking the name "Peter The Second".

The Prophecy describes the Popes up to Benedict 16th, then skips over the interim Popes, like Pope Francis, to describe the final Pope as a Pope who will be Roman/Italian and specifically BREAK the tradition of not using the name Peter.

Since Francis did NOT do this, he is NOT the last Pope.

I am well familiar with this Prophetic work, I'VE READ IT. It CLEARLY INDICATES that "Last Pope" will break Papal Tradition in THAT specific manner.

Your ignorance shows that you did not view the video.
Hindsite wrote:Your ignorance shows that you did not view the video.

I didn't have to. Ive READ the Saint Malachy Prophecy and I know how Apocalyptic Protestants tend to abuse it.

I know he had happenstance connection with the name Peter in the past(NEWSFLASH: It's one of the most common names ever!)... But that's not relevant to the Prophecy. The Prophecy states he will be openly called Peter The Roman DURING his Papacy. This CLEARLY describes a Pope breaking the time-honored tradition of not taking the name Peter upon his Ascendancy to the Papacy AND being Roman(/Italian).

Since Francis did NOT do this and IS NOT FROM ROME(Family linage does not count, he has to be openly from Italy, and most likely from Rome, Francis is Argentinian and only Italian by descent) he is NOT the final Pope.
colliric wrote:I didn't have to. Ive READ the Saint Malachy Prophecy and I know how Apocalyptic Protestants tend to abuse it.

I know he had happenstance connection with the name Peter in the past(NEWSFLASH: It's one of the most common names ever!)... But that's not relevant to the Prophecy. The Prophecy states he will be openly called Peter The Roman DURING his Papacy. This CLEARLY describes a Pope breaking the time-honored tradition of not taking the name Peter upon his Ascendancy to the Papacy AND being Roman(/Italian).

Since Francis did NOT do this and IS NOT FROM ROME(Family linage does not count, he has to be openly from Italy, and most likely from Rome, Francis is Argentinian and only Italian by descent) he is NOT the final Pope.

Maybe we shall see if there is another Pope before the Antichrist (man of sin) sits in the Jewish temple.
skinster wrote:Hi can you keep you religious stuff out of here please? This thread is about the zionist entity's snipers shooting dead children in a concentration camp the world knows as 'Gaza', every Friday. Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately due to the nature of the relationship of Judaism, the Jewish people, Zionism and Israel it's too tempting, lol.

I'll try, but I don't think we'll succeed too much.
Suntzu wrote:Why are Muslims begging Jews for water? :eh:

Settlement locations and military areas are fucken blocking access to clean water supplies.

They're imposing an effective monopoly on water supply.

The water has to be clean and be drinkable too.
Suntzu wrote:Making water potable is simple, even a Muslim could do it.

That's the problem. They did do that. They made their own water supply system. The Israeli government shut it down.

Now they have to use tractors and drive for hours just for water.

Bastards.
colliric wrote:That's the problem. They did do that. They made their own water supply system. The Israeli government shut it down.

Now they have to use tractors and drive for hours just for water.

Bastards.

This sounds like fake news. What is your source?
Suntzu wrote:Why are Muslims begging Jews for water? :eh:

Planet EARTH is overpopulated, because two demographics, Muslim and Latino, continue to have 6-10 kids per family.

That is why those two demographics are "immigrating" from their own overpopulated countries.

That is why Earth has had fresh water shortages all over for 3 decades now, and it is getting worse.

We need leaders to push for those two demographics to stop overpopulating Earth.
colliric wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/28/gaza-israel-un-inquiry-killings-protest-war-crimes-army

https://jacobinmag.com/2019/02/israel-n ... -far-right

Looks like dark days ahead for that Government.

The Trump administration has quit the United Nations Human Rights Council. The US will not be in the room to vote against the UNHRC war-crimes probe into Israeli actions on the Gaza border. That will likely assist the International Criminal Court of Justice, should it decide to move forward on any kind of war crimes action regarding Israel.
It also looks as if more prophecy will be fulfilled.
HalleluYah
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

We were once wild before wheat and other grains do[…]

Now the argument seems to be changing and words by[…]

You're funny. https://www.amazon.co[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The Israeli government could have simply told UNRW[…]