Trump, Oh my god ! - Page 12 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By jimjam
Angela Merkel, who has said that it is a waste of time to attempt a rational conversation with Trump, was given a standing ovation after her speech at the recently concluded Munich Security Conference by everyone in attendance but Ivanka Trump who remained seated. Angela had spoken of a foreign policy future for Germany and Europe that more or less excluded Trump's America. America's #1 cypher, Pence, spoke next. His speech consisted of the usual Trump bootlicking with a lecture to America's (former?) European allies on how to behave. Upon concluding his speech Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner leapt to their feet in the near silence of all others who remained seated.(You just cannot make this shit up :lol: ) Pence had two fans in Europe. He did not take questions, unlike Merkel and the Russian foreign minister, Sergey Lavrov.

Attending was Yang Jiechi, a member of the Chinese Politburo, who extolled the virtues of multilateralism, coordination, cooperation and the rule of law while telling America to give “fewer lectures.”

Another brilliant foreign policy victory for Comrade Donald and his sock pupped Mike "Mr. Dynamite" Pence.
Last edited by jimjam on 19 Feb 2019 03:41, edited 1 time in total.
By Hindsite
Drlee wrote:What a profoundly unintelligent analysis of a very straight forward picture.

Here is one that even someone with Hindsite's level of understanding can appreciate.

The older hunched over Trump is obviously taller than Obama. Trump's shoulders are even above Obama's.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:Image
The older hunched over Trump is obviously taller than Obama. Trump's shoulders are even above Obama's.

I don't know. Donald is legally an obese fat slob. Does excess lard accumulate on shoulders? We need to see an actual photo of naked Donald. The below is just a rendition.Can anybody help us out on this vitally important matter :lol: ?

By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:Angela Merkel, who has said that it is a waste of time to attempt a rational conversation with Trump, was given a standing ovation after her speech at the recently concluded Munich Security Conference by everyone in attendance but Ivanka Trump who remained seated,

Those people are really stupid if they believe Angela Merkel.

How Merkel broke the EU
Far from being Europe’s savior, the German chancellor is gradually, if unwittingly, destroying it.

By MATTHEW KARNITSCHNIG 6/28/18, 4:00 AM CET Updated 7/2/18, 3:44 PM CET

For whatever one's view of the chancellor and her motives, it's difficult to dispute that she herself divided Europe, pushing the Continent closer to the brink than ever before. One needn't look further than the two major challenges Merkel has faced as chancellor — the eurozone debt crisis and the refugee influx.

Though Merkel now warns against unilateral action, it was her unilateral move in 2015 that landed Europe in the mess it now finds itself, her critics say.

Instead of fostering European unity, the debate over the Merkel-sponsored refugee quotas helped fuel the resurgence of identity politics in countries like Hungary, Austria and Italy. During the U.K. referendum on EU membership in 2016, Brexit campaigners used images of refugees en route to Germany as an example of everything that had gone wrong in Europe.

https://www.politico.eu/article/germany ... -refugees/
By Drlee
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Trolling again? Does you mom know you are on the computer?
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:Those people are really stupid if they believe Angela Merkel.

How Merkel broke the EU
Far from being Europe’s savior, the German chancellor is gradually, if unwittingly, destroying it.

By MATTHEW KARNITSCHNIG 6/28/18, 4:00 AM CET Updated 7/2/18, 3:44 PM CET

For whatever one's view of the chancellor and her motives, it's difficult to dispute that she herself divided Europe, pushing the Continent closer to the brink than ever before. One needn't look further than the two major challenges Merkel has faced as chancellor — the eurozone debt crisis and the refugee influx.

Though Merkel now warns against unilateral action, it was her unilateral move in 2015 that landed Europe in the mess it now finds itself, her critics say.

Instead of fostering European unity, the debate over the Merkel-sponsored refugee quotas helped fuel the resurgence of identity politics in countries like Hungary, Austria and Italy. During the U.K. referendum on EU membership in 2016, Brexit campaigners used images of refugees en route to Germany as an example of everything that had gone wrong in Europe.

https://www.politico.eu/article/germany ... -refugees/

Here's Comrade Donald the brilliant foreign policy diplomat in action :lol: . I guess Merkel isn't the only one to conclude that trying to have a rational conversation with Comrade Donald is a waste of time :lol: .

He has found a like minded buddy in North Korea however.
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:I guess Merkel isn't the only one to conclude that trying to have a rational conversation with Comrade Donald is a waste of time :lol: .

Trump doesn't fall for their "bullshit" propaganda.
HalleluYah
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:Trump doesn't fall for their "bullshit" propaganda.
HalleluYah

With Comrade Donald sitting there playing with himself it looks more like they have better things to do than listen to his "bullshit" lies. Too bad he didn't stay home and save the American taxpayers a few million.

Hey, that's all H.S. …… I can't keep up with you. I'm going to smoke a cigar and have a beer. You win :) .
By jimjam
WOW! Were these two assholes ever made for each other. :lol:

Looks like Comrade Donald needs another news diversion hence >>>>>> that North Korean Commie dick Head. He's always a crowd pleaser :lol:

It's official, TDS has infected this place hard. Muh twump.

If this was the murderous corporate whore and soros slut Killary de-escalating tensions on the korean peninsula, the resident TDS zombies here would be sucking her cheesy old flaps. such predictable little NPC's.
By Hindsite
Taurean Reign wrote:Trump sucks, anyone who supports him is cracker.

That must be me. I am a proud Christian white cracker that supports the Trump of God.
HalleluYah
By jimjam
Igor Antunov wrote:If this was the murderous corporate whore and soros slut Killary de-escalating tensions on the korean peninsula, the resident TDS zombies here would be sucking her cheesy old flaps. such predictable little NPC's.

Give it up sonny. Permit me to point out to you that it is Comrade Donald not Hillary Clinton who is presently president of the US. I suggest that you write this down on a sticky note to attach to your frige :lol: .And, BTW, don't tell me that you right wing fruit cakes have finally given up on bashing your Public Enemy #1 ….F.D.R. :lol:
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:That must be me. I am a proud Christian white cracker that supports the Trump of God.
HalleluYah

As I am a proud Brooklyn, N.Y. Agnostic who thinks Comrade Donald has morphed into a boring one trick horse. We really should get together for lunch someday. I suspect we would get along just fine.

Wowie Zowie!
By Hong Wu
It's too bad for white males. They are constantly accused of being weak and lame, yet if they act masculine, they're accused of toxic masculinity, racism and privilege. By attacking the more subtle narratives of Christianity as well, racists have made it so that white people can't win no matter what they do. This is essentially why Trump is so important.
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:As I am a proud Brooklyn, N.Y. Agnostic who thinks Comrade Donald has morphed into a boring one trick horse. We really should get together for lunch someday. I suspect we would get along just fine.

Wowie Zowie!

For the two of us to get along just fine would have to be a miracle of God, in my opinion.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]