HBO's Leaving Neverland - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Beren wrote:Okay guys, here is Macaulay Culkin on Michael Jackson, in contrast to Wade Robson. Can you see that god damn paedophile parading with children? It's Michael Jackson!

Just a few months ago, he did a Joe Rogan Pod Cast. I listened to some of it, I don't believe they talked about Micheal Jackson though. Not sure...
https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/cele ... d-14014707

Just reminding you all that Michael is well known to have been a ladies man and everyone who knows him has said so on multiple occasions. Including his Bodyguards and his other wife. Lisa has made this clear many times on video interview(on YouTube, I'm not bothering with a link, the 2010 interview was very revealing).... I'm sure she will again very soon.

I'm going to be blunt, he is known to have been secretly screwing Lisa Marie for up to five years AFTER their divorce(you know, to "see if we should get back together") including possibly during his marriage to Debbie(whom he is also KNOWN TO HAVE BEEN SCREWING FOR REAL), let alone before Lisa and him were married(at the exact same time he is traditionally accused of being a Pedo)....

Most Pedos are usually NOT interested in fucking fully grown women.

At the same time he is traditionally accused of being a Pedo, say 1992/1993, he was also carrying on a sexual affair with Elvis's daughter.... And who really knows how long that was going on for before 1992(that's only the year their affair became known).

Only Idiots who don't do any research believe he was a Pedo. At the same time he is alleged to have done this shit, he was also fucking Lisa like mad.

Okay guys, here is Macaulay Culkin on Michael Jackson, in contrast to Wade Robson. Can you see that god damn paedophile parading with children? It's Michael Jackson!

Video was taken during the same time he is KNOWN TO HAVE ALREADY BEEN FUCKING LISA MARIE who only idiots think showed up magically in 1994 as his "arranged PR" wife. Everyone else knows she was cheating on her husband and screwing Jackson(at Neverland! And other places) as early as 1992 and rumours it was even earlier.
Last edited by colliric on 03 Mar 2019 15:45, edited 1 time in total.
B0ycey wrote:For a ladies man, Jackson sure had an unusual way to conceive his children.

Although really I see no correlation in relationships and inappropriate sexual activity.

Still it's a fact most Pedos are not traditionally attracted to fully grown adult women and fucking them like crazy. Only Idiots think that relationship was a 2-year PR setup. In reality they are known to have been having sex from 1992(at the latest) to 2000(at the earliest)...

Only Idiots think Jackson didn't have a girlfriend at this time as "was only hanging around with kids", he was already boning Lisa in an affair(going public with it would have also caused problems for his kid-friendly brand).
Last edited by colliric on 03 Mar 2019 16:05, edited 1 time in total.
colliric wrote:Still it's a fact most Pedos are not traditionally attracted to fully grown adult women and fucking them like crazy. Only Idiots think that relationship was a 2-year PR setup. In reality they are known to have been having sex from 1992(at the latest) to 2000(at the earliest)...

Maybe Jackson was like a rabbit when married to Presley. But I had my doubts back then that they had anything other than a platonic relationship. And your posts haven't convinced me that he was a ladies man as all you have done is present a statement and little else.

Nonetheless even if he was adonis, people do have relationships to suppress sexual preference desire. Especially if they are ashamed of it.
Rugoz wrote:So he was fucking like crazy, i thought he was this childlike innocent being.

He cultivated that as his public image in the early 90s because it sold his music to a family audience. "Bad" was considered to be a sales failure in the US(alone, everywhere else it was a success, though less than Thriller) because Quincy Jones wanted it to be more adult sounding and cutting edge than Thriller was so encouraged Michael to wear that famous black "gang" outfit and write adult themed songs like Smooth Criminal(Domestic Violence), Dirty Diana(Slutty women) and even Bad(Gang violence) itself. MJ and Sony both wanted his next album (ultimately Dangerous) to be more Family friendly, so Quincy was gone. They were trying to get more domestic sales for "the next one" and that's when Bubbles was introduced(in '88), his public persona became more "child-like"(or Kid Friendly) and when Neverland Ranch was built up and all. The edgy stuff from his previous work was clearly toned down(at least until History came around).

Ultimately sadly backfired on him because obviously that's the time period when he is accused of doing this shit because of the whole having kids around stuff.

In reality he was pushed to change his image by Sony in a bid to increase sales for Dangerous over Bad.
Here is MJ in early 1996, so you be the judge if he could have fucked anyone like crazy that time. At 8:46 he starts explaining he just means to imitate Jesus when he surrounds himself with children. :angel:

Last edited by Beren on 03 Mar 2019 17:52, edited 1 time in total.
Beren wrote:At 8:46 he starts explaining he just means to imitate Jesus when he surrounds himself with children. :angel:

Dude, NEWSFLASH: Michael Jackson was secretly a Jehovah's Witness and believed in Jesus, everyone knows this, it's not news. THERE'S IS NOTING WRONG WITH BEING SECRETLY RELIGIOUS. His favourite Bible verse is simply when Jesus tells his disciples not to hinder the children and to become like children in order to inherit the Kingdom of Heaven.

So no the comment isn't "suspicious" or "out of the blue". Here he is saying the exact same thing in a media interview at 1:46....

Nothing suspicious about that at all. He has mentioned that being his favourite part of the Bible MANY TIMES OVER.

Also at 2:05 he states he never sleeps in the bed with the kids. He slept on the floor when he had kids over. His Bedroom is the size of a two story townhouse.
It's easy to know more about MJ than I do because normally I couldn't care less about him, and I've never cared about him that much because only idiots have, but today is MJ day on PoFo so I devote more attention to him than I aggregately have so far. However, you, dear @colliric, despite all your knowledge, don't seem to have a coherent impression of the man. In my opinion, and I may be wrong, in the video I posted he really seems convinced that the allegations brought up against him are nonsensical, he also appears to be genuine about Jesus and the children, and he's really upset at the end.
Of course he believed in Jesus. He thought he was Jesus. I'm with Jarvis Cocker:

Picture the scene. It's the 1996 Brit Awards and global superstar Michael Jackson is mid-way through a flamboyant and even more over-the-top version of his Earth Song single than anyone ever thought possible.

Images of starving children are being projected onto a screen as Les Mis-looking actors begin generally worshipping at the alter that is MJ... until Jarvis Cocker shows up and bends over on national TV, of course.

Less of a "moon" and more of a bend and and flounce, the Common People singer turned away from the crowd, bent over and made a wafting gesture from his behind (as if to get people to wake up and smell the excrement we imagine), before demonstrating his zip-up top and running off.
Asked about the incident on TFI Friday shortly after his stint in the slammer, the Brit Pop star said: "I was just sat there and watching it and feeling a bit ill, 'cause he's there doing his Jesus act.

"And I could kind of see - It seemed to me there was a lot of other people who kind of found it distasteful as well, and I just thought: 'The stage is there, I'm here and you can actually just do something about it and say this is a load of rubbish if you wanted.'"

Technically he's not wrong. The latter half of Jackson's performance has plenty of messianic imagery, and by the end even sees him wearing all white and bathed in light as he transforms the lives of those on stage.

Heck, some of them even kiss him on the head and kneel at his feet!

https://www.radiox.co.uk/artists/pulp/n ... son-brits/
benyver wrote:I can't take the MJ accusations too seriously with those looks. I mean they say he's a pedo but he looks like a myth.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... g-Pop.html

It's all coming out. He's fucken been jealous for decades. Corey Feldman is again finding himself having to defend Michael. Expect Culkin to make his own statement soon.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It has already been explained that this type of co[…]

Sure, keep thinking that. Election year is caus[…]

The link and quote has been posted. As well as l[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Again: nope. Putin in Feb 2022 only decided ... […]