Trump and Russiagate - Page 203 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Hong Wu
Well, there are definitely some hot takes out there. Politico EU wrote up a story today saying that not only was the Mueller report going to humiliate Trump, they literally quoted a forensic psychiatrist as saying that Trump might try to "obliterate the world" because he lacks for "coping mechanisms." It was easily a candidate for one of the dumbest and most delusional things that I've ever read.
By jimjam
In 2008, Trump Jr. told investors in Moscow that “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” while Eric Trump reportedly told a golf reporter in 2014 that the Trump Organization was able to expand during the financial crisis because, “We don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.”

Trump+chapter 11+Russian oligarchs (Putin's best friends forever)+Deutsche Bank $10 billion Russian money-laundering scheme = stay tuned kids...…..the devil is in the details.

ps. let's follow the money, shall we :)?
I am surprised that they concluded the fake investigation.

This might be a new tactic for 2020 general election. The left may be trying to sell itself as moderate by softening their tone. They smell Trump landslide victory.
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:In 2008, Trump Jr. told investors in Moscow that “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” while Eric Trump reportedly told a golf reporter in 2014 that the Trump Organization was able to expand during the financial crisis because, “We don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.”

Trump+chapter 11+Russian oligarchs (Putin's best friends forever)+Deutsche Bank $10 billion Russian money-laundering scheme = stay tuned kids...…..the devil is in the details.

That appears to be the Dems last chance because they certainly didn't get the proof they wanted out of this fake Trump/Russia collusion conspiracy theory to change the election or any obstruction of justice by the President so they could remove him from office. However, they did create turmoil for our nation during the last two years because of this witch hunt and their fake news.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:That appears to be the Dems last chance because they certainly didn't get the proof they wanted out of this fake Trump/Russia collusion conspiracy theory to change the election or any obstruction of justice by the President so they could remove him from office. However, they did create turmoil for our nation during the last two years because of this witch hunt and their fake news.

Not really. The Trump crime family has left a multitude of crimes that will be investigated. Most are of greater magnitude than Bill Clinton's blow job. Last count of Donald's ongoing criminal investigations was 17 …….. and growing.
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:Not really. The Trump crime family has left a multitude of crimes that will be investigated. Most are of greater magnitude than Bill Clinton's blow job. Last count of Donald's ongoing criminal investigations was 17 …….. and growing.

You should have said possible financial crimes because no one knows right now. But like I said, that is all the Dems have to look forward to concerning President Trump, since the collusion hoax is over.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote: since the collusion hoax is over.

I take it that you have read Mueller's rather extensive report to have reached this conclusion :eek: .
jimjam wrote:I take it that you have read Mueller's rather extensive report to have reached this conclusion :eek: .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dang Jim you are losing it you came to a conclusion 200 pages of this thread ago. I can see how you need to run defense, as you are very invested in this. :lol: :lol: :lol: I bet you crack yourself up with this stuff. This is an epic troll. :D
By Hong Wu
I was going to write that the obtuseness/insincerity makes the Russian collusion thing look like history's biggest troll job. I'm certain that it will influence an entire generation's political views.
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:I take it that you have read Mueller's rather extensive report to have reached this conclusion :eek: .

I watch FOX News, not the fake CNN.
HalleluYah
I think the fizzled investigation, which utterly failed 100% to find any evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia, has cost the democrats the 2020 election. Everybody that attacked him up until now is coming off as a crazy conspiracy theorist.

Trump could now freely tweet videos of himself taking a shit on the lawn and he will still win.
By jimjam
Finfinder wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dang Jim you are losing it you came to a conclusion 200 pages of this thread ago. I can see how you need to run defense, as you are very invested in this. :lol: :lol: :lol: I bet you crack yourself up with this stuff. This is an epic troll. :D

:lol:
jimjam wrote:Trump+chapter 11+Russian oligarchs (Putin's best friends forever)+Deutsche Bank $10 billion Russian money-laundering scheme = stay tuned kids...…..the devil is in the details.

So what laws do you theorize have been violated? If Russian oligarchs violated Russian law, that's a matter for Russia. Whether you realize it or not, the US and UK among other venues are awash in Russian money, and the establishment likes having the money.

If I were a Russian, and I broke tons of laws in Russia, and I made tons of money illegally in Russia, and then I took the money and removed it illegally from Russia and bought properties from Donald Trump in America, why do you think Donald Trump would be in trouble for my crimes? For the most part, vendors are not responsible for ensuring that funds they receive are not the result of criminal conduct. It's very likely that Ferrari, Lamborghini and Porsche sell a lot of cars to drug dealers. However, they are not in trouble with the law for selling cars to drug dealers. As Donald Trump quipped when Hillary Clinton alleged that Trump paid little in taxes, "that makes me smart."

There is what you think is wrong, what you think is illegal, and what is actually illegal. What actual crimes do you think Trump committed?

Istanbuller wrote:I am surprised that they concluded the fake investigation.

When they send 29 FBI agents on a raid to prosecute Roger Stone, it's pretty clear that they came up snake eyes. $25M for window dressing indictments is not in the interest of justice.

Istanbuller wrote:They smell Trump landslide victory.

It's quite possible. However, remember George H.W. Bush had a 70% approval rating and went on to lose. The yield curve has inverted or is very close to it. It hasn't been for long, but if an inverted yield curve persists, we could be nearing recession by election time 2020.

jimjam wrote:The Trump crime family has left a multitude of crimes that will be investigated.

Again, what do you think they are? Do you have probable cause?

jimjam wrote:Most are of greater magnitude than Bill Clinton's blow job.

Bill Clinton's blow job was not a criminal act. Lying about it under oath in a suit regarding sexual harassment in the workplace was a material matter, and therefore a felony. Clinton faced impeachment, contempt of court and was disbarred.

You can be sure that Mueller will include plenty of parting shots directed at Trump, but they will likely not amount to a criminal indictment.

Finfinder wrote:This is an epic troll.

The whole thing was establishment trolling. They did huge damage to the credibility of the US justice system just to play political games with Trump. It just goes to show that voting for Trump was the right decision. Just keeping those assholes farther from the levers of power is a good thing.

Hong Wu wrote:I was going to write that the obtuseness/insincerity makes the Russian collusion thing look like history's biggest troll job. I'm certain that it will influence an entire generation's political views.

It was, and it was done on behalf of the Democratic party at tax payer's expense. I think it has had a big impact on older voters. Young voters are often hopelessly stupid. That's why Pelosi wants to lower the voting age.

Igor Antunov wrote:I think the fizzled investigation, which utterly failed 100% to find any evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia, has cost the democrats the 2020 election.

I do think it's Trump's to lose right now, but we have seen people go on to lose from a position of strength. George H.W. Bush comes to mind. Although, he also violated his "no new taxes" pledge.
By redcarpet
It was done by a Republican majority controlled Congress! You're talking about of your bum again!
By Hindsite
redcarpet wrote:It was done by a Republican majority controlled Congress! You're talking about of your bum again!

What is "It" that was done and to whom are you replying?
By Hong Wu
The current dialogue in some places seems to be "Trump hadn't tweeted in two days" with no real speculation as to what that's supposed to mean.

My best guess is that he knows these people respond with Mueller spam and hysteria every time he tweets, so he's deliberately not tweeting so that they can feel the void being left behind this all the more clearly.

The apparent lack of prepared dialogues is kind of amazing since usually, everyone coalesces around a handful of better arguments almost immediately after a big political event and yet this time, nothing.
By Rugoz
As a reminder, these are Trump's words about that infamous meeting:

This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!

Anyone who believes Trump didn't know about it and that it went nowhere is a naive idiot. Whether it was criminal and provable in court is a different question.

Needless to say the Trumpanzees would never stick to any legal standards when dealing with their political opponents. Hence their name.
By Rich
Lefties whined and whined that George W Bush wasn't doing anything and spent all his time on the golf course. Then W got off his arse, smashed the Taliban, occupied Afghanistan, instituted no Afghan School Girl left behind, invaded Iraq, signed the Patriot act and in his first term became one of the greatest interventionist activist Presidents of all time. And lefties were still whining about him. In fact Lefties only stopped whining about him, when Donald Trump came along.
By colliric
Punish the Democrats in 2020.....

They wasted a shitton of public money as usual.

The Investigation is dead and over.

Mueller did a good job, I don't think it's his fault the media made this seem bigger than it was.

In Canada, Indigenous people have been harassed ri[…]

That was weird

No, it won't Only the Democrats will be hurt by t[…]

No. There is nothing arbitrary about whether peop[…]