Will Howard Schultz Marginalize the Democrats in 2020? - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
@Drlee , sure he has common roots (I'm guessing there's a 'not' currently missing from what you wrote about Trump; the Democrats seem a mixed bunch, as far as I've heard about their "common roots", so I don't think you can put them in with either Trump or Schultz). There are millions of people who can claim the same, but they're not demanding to be taken seriously as a presidential candidate when they've never done any public service. You think that being a self-made billionaire (or "person of means", as he whinily wants to be called) is a plus point for a president. Why is being adept at taking money from millions of people a good characteristic in a leader? Is it just that ability at anything attracts you?
You think that being a self-made billionaire (or "person of means", as he whinily wants to be called) is a plus point for a president. Why is being adept at taking money from millions of people a good characteristic in a leader? Is it just that ability at anything attracts you?

Nothing about a billionaire president attracts me at the moment. I never said he was my man. I am sick of billionaires buying whatever they want even if it is a country. That is why I am sad about the circular firing squad that the democrats are engaged in. It has already taken their only sure winner....Biden.

Read my post. What I said, and what Blackjack said (if I may) is that he has a chance to win. He certainly has a good chance of being a spoiler though for who is still an open question. And he can certainly broker the election on the democrat side.

Blackjack and my strategies for him are very different but at their heart have the same goal. I might even admit that either could work. To me this looks very much like the oligarchs hedging their bets prior to the Mueller report.

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]

Lies. Did you have difficulty understanding t[…]

Al Quds day was literally invented by the Ayatolla[…]

Yes Chomsky - the Pepsi-Cola professor of Linguis[…]