Trump and Russiagate - Page 214 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Hong Wu wrote:Mashing up my posts and changing the order to make it look like I said something I didn't is probably against some forum rule and contributes to ......

I took two full , unabridged quotes you made on one topic. If PoFo has a problem then PoFo wouldn't have a quote button
By Sivad
the Trump and Russiagate thread wrote:I'm about a giant hoax and I'm never going to end because people can't admit they're just a bunch of idiots that got played by the fake news and the deep state.

That's very insightful, russiagate thread, you have an excellent grasp of idiot psychology.
By Hindsite
Stormsmith wrote:I took two full , unabridged quotes you made on one topic. If PoFo has a problem then PoFo wouldn't have a quote button

I bet you learned that trick from the fake news. It appears that they are going to try to trick the viewers they have left into continuing to believing their political propaganda lies.
By jimjam
President Trump has boasted at various points that he has “one of the great memories of all time” or even “the world’s greatest memory.”

Mr. Trump refused for more than a year to be interviewed by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, and in the end agreed to respond to questions only in writing. Even then, with the help of his lawyers, the president found it difficult to summon details from his presidential campaign in 2016 that might shed light on what happened.

More than 30 times, he told the prosecutors that he had no memory of what they were asking about, employing several formulations to make the same point.

“I do not remember.”

“I do not recall.”

“I have no recollection.”

“I have no independent recollection.”

“I have no current recollection.”

He said, “I don’t remember” 24 times during a 2012 deposition in a lawsuit involving his now-defunct Trump University and 35 times during another deposition related to the university suit three years later, not counting 10 more times in the two interviews that he said, “I don’t recall” or “Can’t remember.” (He eventually settled the legal claims for $25 million.)

I wonder if Hindsite is a graduate of "Trump University" ? :lol:
By Sivad
jimjam wrote:
Mr. Trump refused for more than a year to be interviewed by the special counsel

The special counsel just entrapped like 5 motherfuckers trying to get at Trump, can't really blame Trump for not cooperating with the deep state's soft coup against his presidency.
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:President Trump has boasted at various points that he has “one of the great memories of all time” or even “the world’s greatest memory.”

Mr. Trump refused for more than a year to be interviewed by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, and in the end agreed to respond to questions only in writing. Even then, with the help of his lawyers, the president found it difficult to summon details from his presidential campaign in 2016 that might shed light on what happened.

More than 30 times, he told the prosecutors that he had no memory of what they were asking about, employing several formulations to make the same point.

“I do not remember.”

“I do not recall.”

“I have no recollection.”

“I have no independent recollection.”

“I have no current recollection.”

He said, “I don’t remember” 24 times during a 2012 deposition in a lawsuit involving his now-defunct Trump University and 35 times during another deposition related to the university suit three years later, not counting 10 more times in the two interviews that he said, “I don’t recall” or “Can’t remember.” (He eventually settled the legal claims for $25 million.)

I wonder if Hindsite is a graduate of "Trump University" ? :lol:

Apparently Trump does not have as good a memory as he thought. However, Hillary Clinton has a much worse memory.
Hillary Clinton told the FBI I do not recall or remember 39 times in interviews with the FBI about her private email servers.

Hillary Clinton said under penalty of perjury that she has no recollection of key details about her use of a private email server in 21 of 25 questions posed in a lawsuit filed by the conservative group Judicial Watch.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/hillary-c ... ch-lawsuit
Whitewater independent counsel Ken Starr said he almost charged Hillary Clinton with perjury while conducting his investigation after he became frustrated with her answers during questioning.

According to a new memoir by Starr, Clinton claimed she “did not remember” more than 100 times in three hours of questioning about the suicide of White House deputy counsel Vince Foster—prompting Starr to consider indicting her for perjury.
https://www.newsweek.com/ken-starr-says ... ry-1117125
Last edited by Hindsite on 21 Apr 2019 04:56, edited 1 time in total.
Hindsite wrote:You. :lol:

Can't be me, mate. I don't subscribe to Faux News 8)
By Hindsite
Stormsmith wrote:Can't be me, mate. I don't subscribe to Faux News 8)

Don't give me that propaganda. It's you alright.
Well, believe what you like, no matter how wrong you are. :lol:
By jimjam
Sivad wrote:The special counsel just entrapped like 5 motherfuckers trying to get at Trump, can't really blame Trump for not cooperating with the deep state's soft coup against his presidency.

“I have no independent recollection.” :lol: (I wonder how that differs from a non independent recollection :?: ?)

Hindsite wrote:Hillary Clinton

You seem to have the same problem as blackjack 21. 1) Hillary Clinton is not Donald Trump and (2) if you do the usual googles and study the situation in depth, you will learn that it is Donald, not Hillary, who is the sitting president. and(3) your logic seems somewhat flawed. While Donald is a liar, a crook and head of a crime family no doubt we could find someone more disgusting. In your mind, it seems, this makes everything just fine :eek: .
Red_Army wrote:I don't understand why this is important. Trump is a criminal for dozens of other reasons.

Everybody is a criminal. Prosecutions are generally political these days.

Sivad wrote:The special counsel just entrapped like 5 motherfuckers trying to get at Trump, can't really blame Trump for not cooperating with the deep state's soft coup against his presidency.

Now he's a bad guy, because he didn't take their bait and he fought back. :roll:

jimjam wrote:You seem to have the same problem as blackjack 21.

It's not a problem. It's a pragmatic decision. You had a choice between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Trump was more appealing across the Midwest. Hillary Clinton, like Mitt Romney, is a neoconservative. They have been doing their level best to undermine Trump's presidency. We are working to undermine neoconservatives and neoliberals. We are enjoying it too.

jimjam wrote:While Donald is a liar, a crook and head of a crime family no doubt we could find someone more disgusting.

Trump is a very nice very sweet guy compared to Crooked Hillary, who is a very nasty woman and most certainly more criminal and diabolical than Donald Trump could ever hope to be. It's wonderful that she did not become president.

In other news, Queen Elizabeth turned 93 years old today. Hitler's birthday was yesterday. He would have been 130 years old. Tomorrow is Vladimir Lenin's birthday. Earth Day coincides with Vladimir Lenin's birthday, because Earth Day is all about crypto-communism.
By Hong Wu

Haha, pretty much.

So Trump tried but gave up when he got some push back to fire a guy he technically has the right to fire because he was blatantly innocent and the Democrats want to impeach him for semi-attempted obstruction of justice re: something he was innocent of.

It is obviously going to be such a great plan to stick with this for another 2-6 years :excited:

Actually at this point (and I've been saying this for awhile) the Democrat leaders are only sticking with it to try and make it look like they believed it so that they can use an intent defense, the damage to their own party, liberalism and "the planet" be damned.
By Hindsite
Hong Wu wrote:https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1120093671356022785

Haha, pretty much.

So Trump tried but gave up when he got some push back to fire a guy he technically has the right to fire because he was blatantly innocent and the Democrats want to impeach him for semi-attempted obstruction of justice re: something he was innocent of.

It is obviously going to be such a great plan to stick with this for another 2-6 years :excited:

Actually at this point (and I've been saying this for awhile) the Democrat leaders are only sticking with it to try and make it look like they believed it so that they can use an intent defense, the damage to their own party, liberalism and "the planet" be damned.

President Trump did have the right to fire them all. However, it appears to me that the Lord had other plans. I am interested to see what those plans reveal.
Praise and glory to the Lord.
By Rugoz
I think the report makes clear that the investigation was entirely justified and that Trump should be impeached for obstruction of justice. The latter won't happen because America under Trump has basically achieved banana republic status.

I came across the interesting petition from 1868 motivated by the Andrew Johnson presidency (“Had they then been blessed with an Andrew Johnson, [the Founders] would probably have bethought themselves of another disposition of the executive power”). Memorial Regarding the Abolition of the Presidency. The first page :):

What exactly is wrong? We know how many rockets w[…]

Leslie woman gets to the point. Lol. https:[…]

I'm surprised to see the genocide supporters (lik[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

This is the issue. It is not changing. https://y[…]