Israelis nervous about BDS - Page 50 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
I've seen Forever Pure (it's currently on Netflix). I found it so shocking that I could do nothing but laugh at seeing the "fans" trying to destroy their own club just because they tried to get two good Chechen Russian players to help them out.

The crowd only sees "Muslims" and freaks out.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Well thats the spirit of the club
there are also football clubs in Europe like Lazio who hate Jews blacks etc.. what can you do about it? nothing when majority of the fans think this way

True Fans want to win the Premiership at all costs (except cheating of cause)..... Not sabotage the team's morale and season just because the management wanted to try something different and left of field to win it.

Bitching about two players being from a Religious background you don't like is petty. If they help you win, why complain about it?

It is a very foreign idea to an AFL(Australian Rules league) Fan like me. Premierships are more important than ANYTHING ELSE!!!
colliric wrote:The law violates the first amendment. Freedom of Speech & Freedom of Religion includes by association the Freedom to Boycott....

I am against BDS of Israel. However, I am for freedom of speech and religion. Therefore, if the law actually violates the first amendment, then it should be struck down as unconstitutional.
By Ter
starman2003 wrote:Good to hear that. :)

Yes. I heard the Israelis are already packing their bags and going back to Poland and Germany, the land of their grandfathers and great grandfathers.
A million are running into the sea like lemmings, committing mass suicide.
:D
skinster wrote:https://twitter.com/jvplive/status/1126627594940534784

You forgot to mention that those tickets are for either rehersals and some for the semi-finals. The grand finale is sold out :excited: I think the case was the same in Estonia when we had it. The reason is simple, nobody really wants to go to rehersals or semi-finals plus the tickets are not really cheap so they usually get sold discounted or given out for free in the end. :roll:
Last edited by JohnRawls on 11 May 2019 18:49, edited 1 time in total.
By Ter
JohnRawls wrote:You forgot to mention that those tickets are for either rehersals and some for the semi-finals. The grand finale is sold out :excited: I think the case was the same in Estonia when we had it. The reason is simple, nobody really wants to go to rehersals or semi-finals plus the tickets are really cheap so they usually get sold discounted or given out for free in the end. :roll:

How dare you undermine skinster's propaganda !
JohnRawls wrote:You forgot to mention that those tickets are for either rehersals and some for the semi-finals. The grand finale is sold out :excited: I think the case was the same in Estonia when we had it. The reason is simple, nobody really wants to go to rehersals or semi-finals plus the tickets are really cheap so they usually get sold discounted or given out for free in the end. :roll:

No it's been a disaster:
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/eur ... -1.7206592

Just take Haaretz's word for it.

Lol!

Another source:
https://oneurope.co.uk/eurovision/eurov ... ea-a-flop/

Funny thing is Netanyahu's perchance for bombing Gaza and being bombed in return appears to have affected ticket sales significantly. More so than the Boycott maybe?

Plus apparently they set ticket prices stupidly high.
Ter wrote:How dare you undermine skinster's propaganda !

Skinsters propaganda is okay because the sales are probably lower than average but that is to be expected when your country is getting rocketed. It is just not as catastrophic as Skinsterina tries to paint it.

...Or maybe because there are many witnesses sayin[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

If the tunnels were built by Hamas openly, then th[…]

Sounds like perfect organized crime material ex[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]