Men charged with having sex with 12 animals sentenced to 20-41 years - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
MistyTiger wrote:I'm just amazed that people would do it with heavy animals that could potentially crush them to death. Oh gee, that is just really smart. If you tell a horse not to buck and kick you in the crotch, will it understand you? :roll:

These are just technicalities, there are proper natural ways for men to fuck horses. How did the First Nations do it? We've got to learn a lot from them!
Maybe I've been looking at this all wrong, maybe nature wants me to indiscriminately fuck all the wildlife, game, and livestock I come across. I think I'll head down to the petting zoo tonight after hours and get my nature on, like the first nations did. What perplexes me though is the first nations didn't have a lot of domesticated animals, they must've had a hell of time wrangling their quadrupedal fuck buddies.
Beren wrote:These are just technicalities, there are proper natural ways for men to fuck horses. How did the First Nations do it? We've got to learn a lot from them!

Are you defending animal cruelty here Beren? What natural ways are you thinking of? Contraint? Is horses lusting over humans something that is natural and mutual?

Nonetheless I am hoping you are playing devils advocate here.
B0ycey wrote:Are you defending animal cruelty here Beren? What natural ways are you thinking of? Contraint? Is horses lusting over humans something that is natural and mutual?

Nonetheless I am hoping you are playing devils advocate here.

This post really raises some questions, especially if you're not trolling, about which I'm pretty sure unfortunately.

At first, we've been knowing each other for a while, so may I ask you if you have managed to create any concept of me? Or do you still read my posts as written by someone you're completely unaware of? Or are you really such a person that reads texts like bots or machines do, word by word, interpreting everything literally? But even if you're a bot, you're supposed to be a British bot, so maybe you still should have some sense of irony. Also, B0ycey, do you even follow this thread, are you aware of the context even in the slightest, or do you just jump in and post occasionally like a child?
I totally get people being attracted to horses...Have you guys seen a stallion in all his majesty? What an awesome and powerful creature. Athletic, intelligent, arrogant. Would having sex with a horse be feasible? Probably not.
Beren wrote:At first, we've been knowing each other for a while, so may I ask you if you have managed to create any concept of me? Or do you still read my posts as written by someone you're completely unaware of? Or are you really such a person that reads texts like bots or machines do, word by word, interpreting everything literally? But even if you're a bot, you're supposed to be a British bot, so maybe you still should have some sense of irony. Also, B0ycey, do you even follow this thread, are you aware of the context even in the slightest, or do you just jump in and post occasionally like a child?

Well Beren, I follow your posts as you're similar thinking to me. I suppose we are PoFo friends and have said if I am to meet up with anyone on here it would likely be you. Although I don't create concepts of people on the Internet. No I am not a bot and yes I do read things literally. However as I read your posts often, I do not take you seriously as I know you like your irony.

As for this thread, I don't care for it. It came up and I thought QatzelOk said some strange things and made comment as I usually do. Will I visit this thread often? No.
Beren wrote:I was sure about that, although it's hard for me to imagine a real person reading that post completely literally. I mean I wouldn't have thought anyone I know would do that here.

Perhaps it is the way I read. Sarcasm is quite obvious depending on how it is presented. As English isn't your first language perhaps I can't tell as well with you as say Red Army. Although as I said, I am aware you do play devils advocate and are sarcastic at time so I don't take you seriously on this.
B0ycey wrote:Perhaps it is the way I read. Sarcasm is quite obvious depending on how it is presented. As English isn't your first language perhaps I can't tell as well with you as say Red Army. Although as I said, I am aware you do play devils advocate and are sarcastic at time so I don't take you seriously on this.

In case of that post I don't see how it matters if English is my first language or not. Even if you consider me less sarcastic than Red_Army in general (which actually means you also have concepts of people even if you only know them online), it's still hard for me to consider this accident my fault. :lol:
Beren wrote:In case of that post I don't see how it matters if English is my first language or not. Even if you consider me less sarcastic than Red_Army in general (which actually means you also have concepts of people even if you only know them online), it's still hard for me to consider this accident my fault. :lol:

I never said it was your fault. As English isn't your first language you are unlikely to write in slang and instead more formal making sarcasm less obvious. Although I don't have a concept of you but perhaps an impression I might add. I consider RA a immature twentyish year old and you an educated gentleman.
When I was 18, I was camping with friends, when one of the dogs started licking my penis.

Should the dog have been punished for beastiality?

Also, the guy on the far right is a pretty good-looking guy. If I was a cow, I'd want to do him. So if the cow enjoyed herself, should she also be punished for beastiality? Perhaps killed and made into hamburgers?

If humans can feel attraction to other animals, this suggests that other animals can also be attracted to other humans.

cruelty, abuse, pain

I asked for proof that this would hurt a horse or cow, and all you guys provided were synonyms for "harm." Explain how this kind of physically confortable beastiality harms the human or the other animal.

Does the cow feel used and unloved afterwards? Do other cows force her to wear a red "H" on her forehead? Does the horse start questionning its own self-esteem?

I mean, most of you eat animals that grow up in boxes, get drugged with hormones, never get enough excercise or socialization, and then are killed very young. And you dare talk about abuse or cruelty?

I'm a vegetarian, and all your comments look like you're looking for some kind of scapegoat for your own personal shame for what your own lifestyles do to other animals and the environment.

This fake morality that we pretend to have is looking faker and faker.

Beren wrote:How did the First Nations do it? We've got to learn a lot from them!

They didn't "do it" so much as they fantasized about it. One problem with accessing beastiality opportunities pre-European invasion, was that most of the First Nations didn't put animals in cages. So you would be fantasizing about an animal that still lives naturally in the wild - Deer or bears, rather than cows or horses.
Is there something you want to share QatzelOk? Or am I confusing your sarcasm too?

It is a shame One Degree isn't with us any longer. I am sure he would defended this practice too. Nonetheless as this is an offence in Pennsylvania and at best is something most rational people would know is morally wrong, should we really be sorry for the "good lucking" guy on the right?
QatzelOk wrote:the guy on the far right is a pretty good-looking guy. If I was a cow, I'd want to do him. So if the cow enjoyed herself, should she also be punished for beastiality? Perhaps killed and made into hamburgers?

If humans can feel attraction to other animals, this suggests that other animals can also be attracted to other humans.

One of the points I made in my early post is that animals don't show interest in people or animals of different breeds which supports the idea that beastiality is wrong

I asked for proof that this would hurt a horse or cow, and all you guys provided were synonyms for "harm." Explain how this kind of physically confortable beastiality harms the human or the other animal. Does the cow feel used and unloved afterwards? Do other cows force her to wear a red "H" on her forehead? Does the horse start questionning its own self-esteem?

A few years ago this issue was raised over a horse a woman owned who suddenly started acting oddly. Seems some pervert was assaulting her horse. That's evidence. Remember?

I mean, most of you eat animals that grow up in boxes, get drugged with hormones, never get enough excercise or socialization, and then are killed very young. And you dare talk about abuse or cruelty?

I doubt anyone here supports the way livestock are raised but few of us could keep beasts in the garden. But you're off track here. If you require restraints, and all evidence suggests restraints are necessary, then it's rape, pure and simple

Oh look....it was right there in the OP

MUNSON, CLEARFIELD COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) -- Three Clearfield County men who were charged with having sex with 12 animals over the past four to five years have been sentenced.

Matthew Brubaker, 31, Terry Wallace, 41, and Marc Measnikoff, 34, have all been sentenced to 20 to 41 years in state prison with additional probation.

Brubaker, Wallace, and Measnikoff, were charged with having sexual relations with at least 9 female horses, a cow, a goat, and dogs. Police say this happened on their property on Mouse Road.

A teenage boy, who also lived on the property, was reportedly forced to assist the men by restraining the animals while they engaged in their acts.

The Clearfield County SPCA was at the property to care for the animals.
ness31 wrote:I totally get people being attracted to horses...Have you guys seen a stallion in all his majesty? What an awesome and powerful creature. Athletic, intelligent, arrogant. Would having sex with a horse be feasible? Probably not.

Umm, well along that vein you could also say that people can be attracted to a sleek, elegant, powerful sports car. But are those sports car fans going to want to have sex with that hot Chevy or Ferrari? Yeahhhh...no. People can admire the speed and power, but they don't necessarily experience lust over creatures or things.

I don't get the fascination because I think wanting to sex any non-human creature is a bit twisted. Even people raping or sexually assaulting a baby...very twisted. I do not want to even try to understand these demented mindsets. I have trouble as it is understanding why people can be so dumb every day. Geez.
Those people are called objectophiles. Yes, they exist.

And if animism is a recognized religion then why wouldn’t it follow that people end up falling for their Ferraris, their laptops or the humble x-ray machine?

He is even less coherent than Alex Jones. My gu[…]

Yes, and it did not order a ceasefire. Did you ev[…]

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia could[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]