Collected thoughts on Democrats by The trigger - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Well isnt that nice .
My self it makes me sick to think about it or the killing fields in cambodia or the killings in russia or chiba.

Shes been pro Palestinian and anti jew a long time .
And there were a lot of the Palestinians who were pro nazi and even served in the nazi army .

Look up the Grand Mufti yourself.

No wonder democrats support her
The trigger wrote:Yes comey and hillary a british spy. Who said I dont know if the info I handed over was true and fusion gps and more will soon get the mueller affect as AG Barr has started a investigation into how the fisa court issued a warrent and how the russia investigation got started.

I think comey will have his chestnuts roasted big time and hillary will probally get political protection

There will be a bunch of FBI agents who end up crying.
I hope they enjoy the legal fees

It seems Michel steel the british spy who did the information gathering on the dossier said it had to be ready for election day . pretty plain why hey

AG Barr has already appointed a prosecutor on this now. I understand the FBI Inspector General has determined that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant extensions against onetime Trump campaign aide Carter Page were illegally obtained. That is definitely illegal spying on the Trump campaign by the Obama administration. We should expect some indictments coming.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... enova-says
Heres a great joke .
Democrats th8nk Barrs investigation into the orgins of the russian probe aka the british spy fusion gps and hillary and the dnc paying for it and comey is a political motivated investigation .
O so what was the mueller investigation.

I hope they enjoy it every paragraph every word.
Every subpoena issued every conviction.

Its going to be a hot fire on thier little toes and they will scream for the next 2 years crying foul its not fair booo hooo boo hoooo it was all taken out of contex its a mistake not guilty not guilty all the way to jail.

This is a common claim by the lefts media and democrats in congress.
I find it a interesting lie .

Im a republican big suprize right.

Im a white male from Kentucky raised mainly in the country side of wv and ohio.

I have dated black women and latinos.
I have took college-age students shooting that were asian black latino arab and some gay. Teaching them for free often providing not only guns nut ammo which is expensive.
I have even paid for thier range fees lunch and provided transportation and safety eqt for free.

So all that makes me a racist in democrat minds.

Now I do have to confess im not crazy about the Islam relgion because of the hate it teaches and the terriosm associated with it. Now all relfions have some no doubt but about 20 percent of muslims are considered radical supporter of terrorism. Sorry I have a issue with that.

Yes what a clown hes taking a tax payer funded trip to El Salvador to find ways to reduce poverty there naturally we will all pay for it.

Yet in his own district homeless populations are a serious issue.
And the only homeless shelter has closed to become a marajuana grow house..

Maybe the pinhead could work on poverty in his own district and get a homeless shelter funded and stop worrying about El Salvador so much.
Just another anti american democrat
The trigger wrote:Yes what a clown hes taking a tax payer funded trip to El Salvador to find ways to reduce poverty there naturally we will all pay for it.

Yet in his own district homeless populations are a serious issue.
And the only homeless shelter has closed to become a marajuana grow house..

Maybe the pinhead could work on poverty in his own district and get a homeless shelter funded and stop worrying about El Salvador so much.
Just another anti american democrat

Yeah there is a big homeless problem in Nancy Pelosi's home city too. But like all the Democrats, they choose to ignore it and concentrate on criticizing and obstructing President Trump from trying to make America safer by controlling the border.
All of california has issue its estimated they have 130000 homwless people and much of that is due to the drug trade and cali laws that are stupid .
I think california has about 25 or 30 percent of the nations homeless populations.

One thing I will say I never give homeless people money but I have been known to give them clothes food etc. Never give them money
Yes god stud I made up the fact that stockton has a homeless problem . I made up that the demo rep for the area is going on a fact finding trip paid for by us the tax payer to El Salvador.
Only a complete idiot would do that right.
Your a democrat right.

https://www.politifact.com/california/s ... keted-an/t

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol ... story.html
The trigger wrote:https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol ... story.html

godless crap call the la times and tell them they mad it up
That is the FIRST source you have presented, and that is actually how you make a reasonable debate. Bravo, you can learn.

Insults and name-calling are what people without an argument do. It's childish, and only shows me that you must be a teenager. Your poor grammar and spelling, confirm this. You stick out like a sore thumb on a forum consisting of mostly intelligent and literate posters.

:roll: I am not a Democrat. I am not even American. Most people on this forum are not American. Get used to it. We're all extremely well informed, however.

from your source wrote:Gov. Gavin Newsom pledges to help build up El Salvador to reduce migration
That's an intelligent and good first step towards reducing the immigration problem, that USA has constantly made worse with its drug war and foreign policies.
if your t American then don't stick your nose in out elections go lay down some place.
second its not California's responsibility or job to build up the government of another nation that's the job of each nation. we cany spend our time and money building up south and central Americans goverments or echonomy.

Next Im sorry if you think trying to keep meth cocaine herion and fentanal out of our nation is a bad thing.

please open yoiur boarders to let drugs flow in and millions from south America please do it .
maybe after you walk around a city in cali and see people pooping on the side walks shooting up herion throwing the used syringes on the ground so your kids can walk on them ,
sleeping and having sex with them self on the side walk and the stealing muggings and rapes that go along with it tou might feel differnt.
our policys are way to liberal and about to change to protect our nation. you have no clue what your talking about.
and yes I have been to cali I lived there and ohio and ky and nj and nc and fl now I have traveled most of the united states and much of mexico and some of canada.
so Im not talking out my rear end .
You have no business our right to talk about our drug policys or immigration policys untill you become a american.

Just were is it written that thats the usa job . we already protect most of the free world with our military and thats going to change unless the cheap forgeniers start to pay up for that privlage.

[KS mod edit: rule 2]
I could not understand most of what you said. Can you use English?

I have every right to comment and talk about anything I want to. If you don't like that, then by all means, leave this forum. Most people on this forum are not Americans and comment on things, because we are well informed, and intelligent. If this is too much for you, then that's simply too bad.
@The trigger -- The moderator says "Don't double/triple post. You can edit your own posts for 24 hours if you want to add something."
You can edit your own post by clicking on the square with the star washer or gear type symbol with arrow pointing down. It is one of those squares at the top right corner of your post. It is beside the square for Like.
I need a score card .
Every few days some new radical democrat is running for office.
Will there be a feeding frenzy for votes.
Should there be a limit for how many can run.

I think there are more democrats running for office then democrats investigations of trump . and thats a impressive number.
I wonder what the total will be 30 maybe 40.
The 2016 elections saw 17 Republican candidates for the office of President of the United States of America. The Democrats, with their 'big tent' concept, now have 23.

Stay tuned ...
The trigger wrote:I really like how she said republucans dont like babys or they would have voted for her new green deal the 90 trillion dollar plan . wonder if she was aware how many democrats voted for it.

I'm having trouble reading your sentence. I really wish you would put just a little extra effort into proper spelling, complete sentences, and grammar of your own native language for God's sake.... You are making Americans look like arrogant uneducated morons.

Here, I'll fix it for you as a demonstration of how it can be done;

''Wow, that AOC; I really like how she said that republicans don't like babies, or else they would've voted for her ''New Green Deal'', a 90 Trillion dollar plan. I wonder if she is aware of how many democrats actually voted for it.''

See? And that only took me a little extra effort to be considerate enough of my readers to not wonder what the hell I said, and showed a little bit of intelligence and education so I don't look too much like a rambling asshole of a writer.
Are you going to cry next

Cry about what? You're the one talking out of your ass, not me.

and are you a member of the spelling police lol

And you laugh when you should be embarrassed for yourself. Ask anyone here; did I or did I not do a better job of writing your own opinion than you did, clearly and without looking like an ignorant fool?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Russia doesn't have endless supply of weapons and[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]

Starlink satellites are designed to deorbit and bu[…]