18 Dead Witnesses .... - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
By jimjam
anarchist23 wrote:If there was a conspiracy to assassinate JFK then LHO was involved in it.
Why I say this, is that the evidence points to the fact that LHO shot Tippet.

LHO spoke some of the few words of truth during the entire JFK murder event: "I am a patsy." he was indeed involved in the conspiracy …….. as a fall guy groomed by the CIA to take the fall. I believe LHO was, as he stated, eating lunch in the TSBD cafeteria at the time of the murder. They couldn't even find LHO's prints on the alleged murder weapon until some time after LHO's murder when a LHO palm print showed up.
jimjam wrote:LHO spoke some of the few words of truth during the entire JFK murder event: "I am a patsy." he was indeed involved in the conspiracy …….. as a fall guy groomed by the CIA to take the fall. I believe LHO was, as he stated, eating lunch in the TSBD cafeteria at the time of the murder. They couldn't even find LHO's prints on the alleged murder weapon until some time after LHO's murder when a LHO palm print showed up.

Who murdered Tippet and why?

By jimjam
anarchist23 wrote:Who murdered Tippet?

One could spend the rest of one's life exploring the JFK murder. There are numerous and confusing distractions and dead ends which could very well be part of the CIA plan to murder JFK. Massively confuse the issue and wait a few decades until everyone is dead. There are reports with good amounts of supporting evidence of a LHO double was involved in the Tippet detour. I have not spent much time on the Tippet detour after concluding that it was a diversion. But ……. knock yourself out https://ratical.org/ratville/JFK/Unspea ... oLHOs.html :)
If I read it right.
When McDonald finally reached his suspect in the third row from the back, Oswald stood up and pulled out his pistol. While he struggled with McDonald and the other officers who had converged on the scene, they heard the snap of the hammer on his gun misfiring.[443] However, Oswald, instead of being shot to death on the spot, was wrestled into submission by the police and placed under arrest. The police hustled him out to a squad car. They drove him to Dallas Police Headquarters in City Hall.

A "patsy" doesn't necessarily mean not being involved at all in a crime and taking the wrap.. It can mean taking ALL the blame but still being involved in a crime. Remember it was believed that the guy that was shot in the basement of the cop shop was not LHO but a Russian double that looked like LHO and that the guy who was buried was not LHO. The body was later exhumed but was LHO. The old coffin was sold on for quite a lot. This idea of a LHO double might be a red herring.
Sivad wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4respKAbOc

Thanks, good one. I watched the entire 53 minutes.

Alan Dulles, IMHO, was a really smart and evil son of a bitch who was, clearly, above the law. Makes Trump look like a choir boy.

An interesting side note on RFK's murder: The more obvious indications of a CIA engineered murder: the fact that RFK's fatal wound came from 2 inches out behind his head. The patsy this time around was Sirhan Sirhan who witnesses said fired from in several feet in front of RFK. Additionally sounds of 13 shots were recorded while Sirhan's gun contained 8 bullets.

Sirhan appeared dazed and claims to have had no remembrance of the event and appeared as a confused bystander at his own trial. And here is some purely circumstantial but quite interesting information. Within 6 weeks of RFK's murder Dulles met with Dr. Stephan Chowe , an expert on Chinese and Russian brainwashing methods and Dr. Sidney Gottlieb, the CIA's pharmaceutical wizard who was involved in the agencies assassination and MKULTRA mind control programs.
By jimjam
anarchist23 wrote:If I read it right.

A "patsy" doesn't necessarily mean not being involved at all in a crime and taking the wrap.. It can mean taking ALL the blame but still being involved in a crime. Remember it was believed that the guy that was shot in the basement of the cop shop was not LHO but a Russian double that looked like LHO and that the guy who was buried was not LHO. The body was later exhumed but was LHO. The old coffin was sold on for quite a lot. This idea of a LHO double might be a red herring.

Here is some speculation that indicates that LHO did not kill Tippit:

http://22november1963.org.uk/did-lee-ha ... -jd-tippit

What I find more amazing than the actual murder of JFK is the subsequent cover up/stone walling. This took a very large number of participants and was a resounding success. Certainly an organization possessing the network and lethal capacity of the CIA would have been a good fit for this task. The guilty parties are by now mostly dead.
By Godstud
18 dead witnesses? Haven't you guys ever heard of 'coincidence'?

;)
By jimjam
while it proves nothing this 1954 quote from a CIA employee named Horace Craig during the Senator Joe McCarthy period gives a take on the mindset prevailing under Allen Dulles' leadership: "It may be necessary to liquidate Senator McCarthy as was assassinated Louisiana Senator Huey Long. There is always some mad man who will do it for a price."

Leroy Fletcher Prouty (January 24, 1917 – June 5, 2001)[1] served as Chief of Special Operations for the Joint Chiefs of Staff under President John F. Kennedy. A former colonel in the United States Air Force, he retired from military service to become a bank executive. He subsequently became a critic of U.S. foreign policy, particularly the covert activities of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) about which he had considerable inside knowledge. Prouty was the inspiration for the character "Mr. X" in Oliver Stone's film JFK.
In 1954 Allen Dulles engineered a new government in Guatemala when the interests of United Fruit were endangered just as he had in 1953 when American oil interests were threatened in Iran. He attempted the same government change in Cuba in 1961 and when JFK refused to support him and subsequently fired him he engineered a government change in ................ America.
By Sivad
One Degree wrote:Regardless, conspiracies based upon probability simply disregard the fact the improbable happens more often than seems probable.

One crazy fluke can be dismissed but there are dozens of bizarre coincidences and anomalies surrounding the JFK assassination. And on top of all that there's an entrenched military-industrial complex with plenty of means, motive, and opportunity. Hell, even John Kerry thinks there was a conspiracy and a coverup:

By jimjam
I have asked myself not who pulled the trigger(s) of the gun(s) that killed JFK but who wanted it done. JFK went against the established grain so there were many who wanted it done but …….. I keep coming back to Allan Dulles. Dulles hated JFK from the get go. A snotty privileged Harvard know it all. A primary part of Dulles' job description was to remove one way or the other any foreign leaders who were interfering with America's exploitation of foreign lands by American corporations. He did this repeatedly and had the infrastructure of death well oiled and in place. Post Batista/Mafia Cuba quickly arrived on his to-do list. JFK inherited the Bay of Pigs plan from the Eisenhower presidency. Bay of Pigs was designed to fail. Once the invaders were pinned down on the beach by Castro's forces, top military men arrived at the White House to browbeat JFK into calling in the Marines to initiate a humanitarian rescue mission. Destroyers carrying two battalions of Marines just happened to be conveniently languishing just off shore. Kennedy was tougher than Dulles thought and refused to invade one more country in service to American Corporations and the Mafia. Dulles was humiliated and subsequently fired. Kennedy expressed a desire to break Dulles' baby, the CIA, into 1000 pieces and scatter it to the wind. IMHO Dulles, already an expert at removing heads of state not approved by America's military industrial complex, ………… well, you know the rest.

During an argument at the Hoover Institute in the Summer of 1963 centering on the hatred of JFK someone stood and announced, "The Old Man will take care of it." ……….. Dulles was known as "The Old Man".
4cal wrote:The first point was that he at least had some proficiency with a rifle. I'll let those who wish to get into the weeds about the level of proficiency do so. But he did know how to fire one and, at least, was able to use one well enough to keep his enlistment as a Marine

Yeah. He was also court-martialed for shooting himself in the arm.

When someone enlists in the Marines, proficiency with a rifle isn't required to "keep his enlistment". He enlisted for three years and got out. He wouldn't have been discharged if his proficiency was poor. Besides, his job didn't require proficiency with a rifle. He was an Aviation Electronics Operator...
I was in Dallas about ten years ago, and went to the site of the assassination and "the grassy knoll".

There was some conspiracy guy there who made a strong case, but he was also trying to sell his book.

I've never believed Oswald acted alone. The movie "JFK", for all its bombasticness (that's a word now), made some really excellent points regarding not only the assassination, but the ensuing cover up...
The JFK assassination was a classic Mob hit. Bobby Kennedy's crusade against organised crime enraged the Mob bosses. And when you kill a snake, you don't hit its tail - you chop its head off. They hired a nut to do the job, then whacked him before he could blab to the Feds. Classic.
By Drlee
@Potemkin The JFK assassination was a classic Mob hit. Bobby Kennedy's crusade against organised crime enraged the Mob bosses. And when you kill a snake, you don't hit its tail - you chop its head off. They hired a nut to do the job, then whacked him before he could blab to the Feds. Classic.

This. All the way. Jack Ruby...

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]